SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2021 Mock draft

2021 Mock draft

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: Kravtsov_Stan
Published: May 3, 2021 at 12:08 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-I think he is the perfect fit for the Sabers if they trade Echiel gets them a 1/2 C
2Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Stevey Y gets a number 1 dman to play on a pairing Seider
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-great winger who can be a good match with Zegras
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Hughes name being a known one will bring attention to the team and give them a player who they can market the team on
5Logo of the New Jersey Devils-They are no doubt mad they miss out on Hughes but they get a servicable replacement in Edvinsson who shows a lot of potential
6Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-good player who can play with Quinn Hughes on a top D pairing
7Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Good fit for a team trying to become more skilled and a player who can play winger and center
8Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Sens get even more stacked on offense
9Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-a creative winger who can play really well with center core of LA
10Logo of the San Jose Sharks-A amazing goalie of the future and one who could be even better than Askarov
11Logo of the Calgary Flames-A good player to build around and the perfect fit for a team headed toward a rebuild, potential steal if he reaches top potential
12Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
13Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Potentially the best shot in the draft and a good pick at #13
14Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-a little early but a decent pick for a team that needs defense
15Logo of the St. Louis Blues-A player who would fit really well under the defensive system of the Blues and O'rielly would be a great mentor for him
16Logo of the Dallas Stars-A player that people disagree on a lot but I think this is about the where he goes
17Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-A canadian hometown kid who would fit into the 2-way offense of Montreal very well
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Another player who people disagree on but I think this is a good place and team for him to go to that needs defenseman
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-a good piece for a Nashville team that could be headed for a rebuild
20Logo of the New York Rangers-potentially the best russian and a perfect fit for the Rangers in a physical 2 way center who is very strong in his own end and would fit in well woth the Russians on this team
21Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
22Logo of the Boston Bruins-
23Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York Islanders
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
25Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington Capitals
26Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
27Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
28Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
29Logo of the Florida Panthers-
30Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
May 3, 2021 at 1:25 p.m.
I think SEA will go after one of the forwards -- Beniers, Guenther, Eklund, or Johnson.

And I could see Yzerman liking Edvinsson and having him ranked as their number 1 defenseman over Power.
Kravtsov_Stan liked this.
May 3, 2021 at 2:01 p.m.
power forward
Instead of Chayka, the Jets will take Svozil. He has way more potential than Chayka.
Kravtsov_Stan liked this.
May 3, 2021 at 2:21 p.m.
Your favorite Ranger
Svechkov at #20 would be an A+ pick.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll