$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Washington Capitals
$950,000$950,000
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 24, 2021 at 2:48 p.m.
GO FLAMES GO
They would want McMichael
TrueCanuck liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 2:49 p.m.
Xercuses
Quoting: Gmonwy
They would want McMichael

yea bit i added 2nd instead
Jun. 24, 2021 at 2:53 p.m.
Roster Architect
Quoting: xercuses
yea bit i added 2nd instead

McMicheal would have more value than a mid round 2nd. A deal wouldn't even start without McMicheal. I don't think Washington has the assets to pull off an Eichel deal.
Sabresfan7 liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 3:05 p.m.
down bad
Quoting: TrueCanuck
McMicheal would have more value than a mid round 2nd. A deal wouldn't even start without McMicheal. I don't think Washington has the assets to pull off an Eichel deal.

Mcmichael Lappy Samsonov Alexeyev Fehrvary 1st round picks... roster player like Mantha .... they havemore thanenough to get Eichel.. something close to 4 1st round pick.... they could offerLappy Mcmichael Samsonov and a 1st...
Jun. 24, 2021 at 3:24 p.m.
Roster Architect
Quoting: DogDayCaps2
Mcmichael Lappy Samsonov Alexeyev Fehrvary 1st round picks... roster player like Mantha .... they havemore thanenough to get Eichel.. something close to 4 1st round pick.... they could offerLappy Mcmichael Samsonov and a 1st...

That offer will be drastically beat by multiple other teams.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 3:37 p.m.
Buffalo says no. Kuznetsov makes no sense for us
DogDayCaps2 liked this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 3:47 p.m.
down bad
That offer will be drastically beat by multiple other teams.

give me an example>? i would absolutely love to know who is offering an A+ prospect like Mcmichael (who played with Cozen in WJC and they gelled well) another 1st round pick center who killed it in juniors youngish starting goalie and a 1st.... unless you think Wild are offering Rossi Boldy a1st and something? or the Ducks are offering Zegras which isnt going to happen... you either dont know what "drastically" means or you havent watch CMM play ever
Jun. 24, 2021 at 5:10 p.m.
Roster Architect
give me an example>? i would absolutely love to know who is offering an A+ prospect like Mcmichael (who played with Cozen in WJC and they gelled well) another 1st round pick center who killed it in juniors youngish starting goalie and a 1st.... unless you think Wild are offering Rossi Boldy a1st and something? or the Ducks are offering Zegras which isnt going to happen... you either dont know what "drastically" means or you havent watch CMM play ever

Judging by this comment and your profile, I'm guessing you're an extremely bias Caps fan here.

In what world is Connor McMicheal an "A+ prospect"?! Is he a very good prospect? Absolutely. But an A+ prospect is someone who is considered a guarantee to make the NHL and is guaranteed to have a high impact at the NHL level. A+ prospects are guys like McDavid, Matthews, Eichel, MaxKinnon, Lafreniere, etc. & McMicheal is certainly no where close to their level. He's at best an A- level, which is having a good chance at being a top line guy, but likely settles into a high end 2nd line centre. I'd say he's pretty similar to Nazem Kadri'a ceiling level. & judging by how much I've actually seen McMicheal play since before his junior days in London, I guarantee you I know more about him than you think you do just because he had a great season in London last season and played good at the World Juniors. I've followed the kid since he was 14. I promise I know more about him than you do.

But if that's you're evaluation of your trade proposal, wow you're way off:
1. McMicheal again is a good prospect, but by no means is he a lock to be elite.
2. Lapierre has massive injury concerns around his career. Just because he was taken in the first round doesn't mean he has "first round value" - he's more around an early to mid round 2nd in value range and teams are skeptics of him because of his concussion issues.
3. You're "youngish starting goalie" does nothing for Buffalo so it has 0 value to them. They have Ullmark and if they can't re-sign him the already have a younger, better goalie prospect than him so why would they put much value in that?
4. Your 1st round picks will be late so don't carry as high of value as others. Buffalo is already reportedly looking for another top 10 pick so your late 1sts don't add much value.

Teams like Anaheim, LA (if they're still in), Ottawa, New York, etc. can all make substantially higher offers with either better quality assets or even more assets than you've offered.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
down bad
Judging by this comment and your profile, I'm guessing you're an extremely bias Caps fan here.

In what world is Connor McMicheal an "A+ prospect"?! Is he a very good prospect? Absolutely. But an A+ prospect is someone who is considered a guarantee to make the NHL and is guaranteed to have a high impact at the NHL level. A+ prospects are guys like McDavid, Matthews, Eichel, MaxKinnon, Lafreniere, etc. & McMicheal is certainly no where close to their level. He's at best an A- level, which is having a good chance at being a top line guy, but likely settles into a high end 2nd line centre. I'd say he's pretty similar to Nazem Kadri'a ceiling level. & judging by how much I've actually seen McMicheal play since before his junior days in London, I guarantee you I know more about him than you think you do just because he had a great season in London last season and played good at the World Juniors. I've followed the kid since he was 14. I promise I know more about him than you do.

But if that's you're evaluation of your trade proposal, wow you're way off:
1. McMicheal again is a good prospect, but by no means is he a lock to be elite.
2. Lapierre has massive injury concerns around his career. Just because he was taken in the first round doesn't mean he has "first round value" - he's more around an early to mid round 2nd in value range and teams are skeptics of him because of his concussion issues.
3. You're "youngish starting goalie" does nothing for Buffalo so it has 0 value to them. They have Ullmark and if they can't re-sign him the already have a younger, better goalie prospect than him so why would they put much value in that?
4. Your 1st round picks will be late so don't carry as high of value as others. Buffalo is already reportedly looking for another top 10 pick so your late 1sts don't add much value.

Teams like Anaheim, LA (if they're still in), Ottawa, New York, etc. can all make substantially higher offers with either better quality assets or even more assets than you've offered.

"McDavid, Matthews, Eichel, MaxKinnon, Lafreniere" aren't prospects and never were prospects...."A North American ice hockey prospect is typically a player who was drafted and/or signed by a National Hockey League team, and is assigned to a development farm team" lol did any of those guys get assigned to a development farm team? no? exactly they were NHL ready players. "guarantee to make the NHL and is guaranteed to have a high impact at the NHL level" He lead his AHL team in points his first year ever playing in the AHL as a 19 year old ... no one can guarantee NHL success but common sense tells you that the kid is NHL bound and is projected to be in the top 6 says he's going to have a high impact.... what you described as a A+ prospect....

"I'm guessing you're an extremely bias" no just common sense... MCM is a high end prospect that is arguably going to be a monster considering how he is able to quickly adapt ... OHL AHL... NHL seems.

" Lapierre has massive injury concerns around his career. Just because he was taken in the first round doesn't mean he has "first round value" - he's more around an early to mid round 2nd in value range and teams are skeptics of him because of his concussion issues"

they kid just put up amazing number and improved since being drafted in the 1st round but somehow lost value.... he came back and scores 12p in 9 playoffs games. By that same logic Eichel is coming off a similar injury does that kill his value? his "lost value" was him being drafted late

Buffalo "younger and better" goalie prospect has some massive inury concerns also which to you is a complete deal breaker and he has little value

Teams like the Ducks Kings and Rangers have good prospects but unlikely they are willing to move them for Eichel... AGIAN Zegras and Dry aren't going to be traded.... Rangers have Nils and who Kappo (whats his value now 2nd-3rd basing off your logic) .... Buffalo would want great to elite level center coming back... what great teams build around.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 5:51 p.m.
Roster Architect
"McDavid, Matthews, Eichel, MaxKinnon, Lafreniere" aren't prospects and never were prospects...."A North American ice hockey prospect is typically a player who was drafted and/or signed by a National Hockey League team, and is assigned to a development farm team" lol did any of those guys get assigned to a development farm team? no? exactly they were NHL ready players. "guarantee to make the NHL and is guaranteed to have a high impact at the NHL level" He lead his AHL team in points his first year ever playing in the AHL as a 19 year old ... no one can guarantee NHL success but common sense tells you that the kid is NHL bound and is projected to be in the top 6 says he's going to have a high impact.... what you described as a A+ prospect....

"I'm guessing you're an extremely bias" no just common sense... MCM is a high end prospect that is arguably going to be a monster considering how he is able to quickly adapt ... OHL AHL... NHL seems.

" Lapierre has massive injury concerns around his career. Just because he was taken in the first round doesn't mean he has "first round value" - he's more around an early to mid round 2nd in value range and teams are skeptics of him because of his concussion issues"

they kid just put up amazing number and improved since being drafted in the 1st round but somehow lost value.... he came back and scores 12p in 9 playoffs games. By that same logic Eichel is coming off a similar injury does that kill his value? his "lost value" was him being drafted late

Buffalo "younger and better" goalie prospect has some massive inury concerns also which to you is a complete deal breaker and he has little value

Teams like the Ducks Kings and Rangers have good prospects but unlikely they are willing to move them for Eichel... AGIAN Zegras and Dry aren't going to be traded.... Rangers have Nils and who Kappo (whats his value now 2nd-3rd basing off your logic) .... Buffalo would want great to elite level center coming back... what great teams build around.

Lmao. After your first paragraph I realized this wasn't worth the discussion with you. Once a player is drafted they are considered a prospect and it's up to the team that selected them to develop them in any different way. Your definition of a prospect is a joke.

Goodbye.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 5:59 p.m.
down bad
Lmao. After your first paragraph I realized this wasn't worth the discussion with you. Once a player is drafted they are considered a prospect and it's up to the team that selected them to develop them in any different way. Your definition of a prospect is a joke.

Goodbye.

"A North American ice hockey prospect is typically a player who was drafted and/or signed by a National Hockey League team, and is assigned to a development farm
team
"

lol you are clueless lmfao goodbye
Jun. 24, 2021 at 7:04 p.m.
Roster Architect
"A North American ice hockey prospect is typically a player who was drafted and/or signed by a National Hockey League team, and is assigned to a development farm
team
"

lol you are clueless lmfao goodbye

😂

Kids like you crack me up. Try to use a definition that you likely got off a google search, but then can't even seem to comprehend it yourself. I'm not sure how good your grade 3 English mark was, but the last I checked the word "typically" doesn't mean "always". Prospects don't all take the same path to the NHL, it's not linear. But the truly elite ones (ie McDavid, Matthews, etc.) - the ones that are actually considered A+ prospects - make the jump right away because they're so elite compared to their peers that their best development path is in the NHL. That's why there's rookie camps and development programs all off-season long.

But good effort though. I'll give you an A+ for that but that's the only A+ given out in the McMicheal conversation.

Now goodbye kid. Take a rest. Welcome to the ignore list for all your ignorant comments like this.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 8:53 p.m.
down bad
😂

Kids like you crack me up. Try to use a definition that you likely got off a google search, but then can't even seem to comprehend it yourself. I'm not sure how good your grade 3 English mark was, but the last I checked the word "typically" doesn't mean "always". Prospects don't all take the same path to the NHL, it's not linear. But the truly elite ones (ie McDavid, Matthews, etc.) - the ones that are actually considered A+ prospects - make the jump right away because they're so elite compared to their peers that their best development path is in the NHL. That's why there's rookie camps and development programs all off-season long.

But good effort though. I'll give you an A+ for that but that's the only A+ given out in the McMicheal conversation.

Now goodbye kid. Take a rest. Welcome to the ignore list for all your ignorant comments like this.

Prospects tend to need further development was the point that seems to escape your limited thinking. When Mcdavid was drafted he wasn’t considered a prospect he was considered a NHLready player. MAIN REASON was he didn’t need anytime to develop he was ready to play in the NHL. Maybe you could consider him a draft prospect but guys who are NHL ready and don’t need to develop aren’t really prospects.

the possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring.… is the exact definition lol. Notice how is refers to future not current. You make easy things seem hard it’s quite impressive. Lol Nardella is a prospect he’s 1year older than Mcdavid I wonder that the difference is…. Maybe one is NHL ready the other needs to DEVELOP lol.

Learn what words mean kid lol

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll