SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Rakell for Drouin?

Good trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 9, 2021 at 11:18 a.m.
Go Habs Go
I like Drouin as a person, but I don't think he's found his fit in MTL. I think the pressure and media gets to him and it'll give him a tough go for the future. While he does provide value, I think he'll shine with a team like Anaheim and help bring some more points to the lineup. From following the Ducks a little, it seems Rakell could use a scenery change and he's a skilled player that needs other skilled players (like Suzuki & Caufield). Would probably throw in a 2023 pick, 1st or 2nd round. What do you guys think?
Oct. 4, 2021 at 5:11 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Samsquanch14
I like Drouin as a person, but I don't think he's found his fit in MTL. I think the pressure and media gets to him and it'll give him a tough go for the future. While he does provide value, I think he'll shine with a team like Anaheim and help bring some more points to the lineup. From following the Ducks a little, it seems Rakell could use a scenery change and he's a skilled player that needs other skilled players (like Suzuki & Caufield). Would probably throw in a 2023 pick, 1st or 2nd round. What do you guys think?

I don't think you need to add a sweetener that rich, Rakell's value isn't much higher than Drouin's if at all. The only other appeal here for Montreal is Rakell has a lower cap hit for increased flexibility
Nov. 15, 2021 at 6:58 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
drouin done well

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit