Joined: Jun. 2017
1. I can't believe they haven't made any trades. I mean, ok you want to keep cap space for UFAs and trades post-draft but they don't have a lot of quality assets, neither picks to complete trades.
2. I can't believe they take Geekie over Bean without any assets given by the canes.
3. I don't understant Brandon Tanev's selection. I mean this guy is almost a cap dump. Yeah he's a good grit player, but they already hace Donskoi, Gourde, Bastian, MacDermid for this. IMO if they wanted to stick with cap savings, ZAR would've been a better pick.
4. I don't know much about John Quenneville but I'm pretty sure Gaudette/Zadorov would've been good value assets for picks at least if you don't want them in your roster.
5. I don't know much about Twarynsky, Quenneville, Bayreuther and True, can't argue about it, but they are surprising picks for sure.