LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 3, 2021 at 11:44 p.m.
Quoting: Pensfan89
No Zucker isn’t. Zucker is better and Mikheyev is a dime a dozen bottom 6 player that no one would give up assets for. Even the non-troll leaf fans say so.

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/players/ilya-mikheyev

And your “Mikheyev played bottom 6 with lesser players and no PP time” statement is nonsense. So like I said, troll.

Lol, did you even look at the linemates? You realize they are sections by quarter of the season and that lines up with what I said, right? So yeah, read the info before you call others troll.
Sep. 3, 2021 at 11:49 p.m.
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
Lol, did you even look at the linemates? You realize they are sections by quarter of the season and that lines up with what I said, right? So yeah, read the info before you call others troll.

You must be a special troll. Maybe you should learn to read. Go to the line combinations tab genius. It tells you the percentage he played with each combination throughout the year and the production each of those combinations had. 🤦‍♂️
Sep. 3, 2021 at 11:58 p.m.
You must be a special troll. Maybe you should learn to read. Go to the line combinations tab genius. It tells you the percentage he played with each combination throughout the year and the production each of those combinations had. 🤦‍♂️

Yes, im aware, i also know that when you see that he played 11% of a season with a pair of line mates it's actually a very small part of your season, since the total is 100%. It's almost like he played over 80% of the season with not very good players.
Zucker on the other hand spent 44% of his even strength icetime with Malkin.
Must take special eyes to be able to read percentage
Sep. 4, 2021 at 12:31 a.m.
Yes, im aware, i also know that when you see that he played 11% of a season with a pair of line mates it's actually a very small part of your season, since the total is 100%. It's almost like he played over 80% of the season with not very good players.
Zucker on the other hand spent 44% of his even strength icetime with Malkin.
Must take special eyes to be able to read percentage

Again…a special troll. He played 41% with some combination of Tavares, Hyman, and Nylander. Nice try though 👍.
Sep. 4, 2021 at 12:54 a.m.
Again…a special troll. He played 41% with some combination of Tavares, Hyman, and Nylander. Nice try though 👍.

he played 11% with tavares and nylander
He played 18% with tavares
He played no time with just Nylander.
Hyman wasnt part of the context before but if you want to include him the sure
He played 4.9% with hyman and tavares and 14% with hyman alone
So, he played 25% of his time with two good linemates

Now, if you wanna include hyman, well i guess i gotda include other good players for zucker too.
Zucker played 55% of his mins with malkin, kapanen, carter and rust.
The zucker stuff is important for you here because you see that even when you tried so very hard to fudge the numbers zucker played more time with malkin than Mikheyev did with any combination of players you could come with.
Oh, and remember power play time? Yeah.
Mikheyev got less than 7 mins total the entire year.
Zucker got over 8 with his main linemates together alone than that and give or take 40 mins total on the entire year.
So yes, zucker did produce about the same while getting better linemates and more power play time.
Gonna try again?
Sep. 4, 2021 at 1:15 a.m.
he played 11% with tavares and nylander
He played 18% with tavares
He played no time with just Nylander.
Hyman wasnt part of the context before but if you want to include him the sure
He played 4.9% with hyman and tavares and 14% with hyman alone
So, he played 25% of his time with two good linemates

Now, if you wanna include hyman, well i guess i gotda include other good players for zucker too.
Zucker played 55% of his mins with malkin, kapanen, carter and rust.
The zucker stuff is important for you here because you see that even when you tried so very hard to fudge the numbers zucker played more time with malkin than Mikheyev did with any combination of players you could come with.
Oh, and remember power play time? Yeah.
Mikheyev got less than 7 mins total the entire year.
Zucker got over 8 with his main linemates together alone than that and give or take 40 mins total on the entire year.
So yes, zucker did produce about the same while getting better linemates and more power play time.
Gonna try again?

I guess reading isn’t your forte, troll.
Not once did I say he played with nylander alone. I said he played 41% of his time of some combination including those other players.
Congrats. He also played 41% of the time with at least 1 good player that is considered a top 6.

Carter isn’t a top 6, but nice try. I could say Kerfoot is a good player in that case though and Mikheyev now played 76% of the time with at least 1 good linemate. And since we are using Kapanen as a good player, then the year before he had a ton of time playing with good players.
The whole basis for your argument was that Mikheyev didn’t play with good/top 6 players on his line at all and didn’t get pp time at all. Which is complete BS. Then when you get proven wrong and look dumb, you try to change the argument that it’s suddenly gotta have 2 good players on the line with him lol.
But nice try, troll.
Sep. 4, 2021 at 1:34 a.m.
I guess reading isn’t your forte, troll.
Not once did I say he played with nylander alone. I said he played 41% of his time of some combination including those other players.
Congrats. He also played 41% of the time with at least 1 good player that is considered a top 6.

Carter isn’t a top 6, but nice try. I could say Kerfoot is a good player in that case though and Mikheyev now played 76% of the time with at least 1 good linemate. And since we are using Kapanen as a good player, then the year before he had a ton of time playing with good players.
The whole basis for your argument was that Mikheyev didn’t play with good/top 6 players on his line at all and didn’t get pp time at all. Which is complete BS. Then when you get proven wrong and look dumb, you try to change the argument that it’s suddenly gotta have 2 good players on the line with him lol.
But nice try, troll.

Love the continued moving of goal posts. Carter is better than anyone not namedtavares, Nylander or hyman that Mikheyev had played qith, and i didn't even include mccan.
But ill let you crunch those added numbers. You also keep ignoring the power play points for some reason, weird, i wonder why?
The best part is that you seem to think that im trying to prove that Mikheyev is particularly good and not that zucker just isnt anymore. Even if you did prove that zucker is a bit bettet than mikheyev ( you didn't btw) then that's not really good because the entire point i was making is that any difference (which is minimal at best) does not make up for zuckers bad contract and assets on top of Mikheyev to trade for him.
Oh, and you really really need to look up what a troll is, it's not someone who disagees with you
Sep. 4, 2021 at 9:41 a.m.
Love the continued moving of goal posts. Carter is better than anyone not namedtavares, Nylander or hyman that Mikheyev had played qith, and i didn't even include mccan.
But ill let you crunch those added numbers. You also keep ignoring the power play points for some reason, weird, i wonder why?
The best part is that you seem to think that im trying to prove that Mikheyev is particularly good and not that zucker just isnt anymore. Even if you did prove that zucker is a bit bettet than mikheyev ( you didn't btw) then that's not really good because the entire point i was making is that any difference (which is minimal at best) does not make up for zuckers bad contract and assets on top of Mikheyev to trade for him.
Oh, and you really really need to look up what a troll is, it's not someone who disagees with you

Power play only helps my case that Zucker is better Mikheyev sucks. Had power play time but couldn’t produce. He stinks. He’s a dime a dozen bottom 6 and Zucker is at minimal 20G 20A top 6.
You’re a troll. It has nothing to do with you disagreeing. It has to do with the blatant homerism. You’re own fellow fanbase disagrees with you lol. Zucker is much better than Zucker and that’s a fact. Nothing you say disproves that. Just about everyone on here agrees that Zucker is better than Mikheyev.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll