SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

WHICH FINALIST WINS????

THE JACK EICHEL SWEEPSTAKES
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Nov. 3, 2021 at 9:42 a.m.
GO FLAMES GO
These two teams are "on the one yard line" in acquiring Sabers Ex-Captian Jack Eichel. I ma guessing a trade will be happening by the end of this month. Who do you think will win Eichel's service as there top line center?(when he gets back of course)
Nov. 3, 2021 at 5:25 p.m.
They're on the 1-yard line and it could still take a month to get it done? Crazy. I thunk they're on the 20-yard line. Emily Kaplan's characterization is a bit ambitious, imo. We still have extremely limited information and no details beyond 2 possible teams involved.

On a separate note: I don't think either team has the prospect pool to really entice the Sabres, but they clearly want to make a deal. If I'm BUF, I sit on Eichel until he recovers from his injury. You don't sell a stock when its value is at an all-time low price. However, I picked Vegas to land Eichel months ago, before they were really in the conversation. Making a blockbuster trade is certainly the m.o. of Vegas and they desperately need a #1 C.
Nov. 3, 2021 at 5:39 p.m.
"Vitali Kravtsov was loaned to Traktor of the Kontinental Hockey League by the New York Rangers on Wednesday."

-NHL.com

Not good.
Nov. 3, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
GO FLAMES GO
Quoting: Brian2016
"Vitali Kravtsov was loaned to Traktor of the Kontinental Hockey League by the New York Rangers on Wednesday."

-NHL.com

Not good.

What does this have to do with anything?
Nov. 3, 2021 at 5:43 p.m.
Quoting: Gmonwy
What does this have to do with anything?

Wrong thread...Obviously lol.
A_Habs_fan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit