SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

CapFriendly Community Discord

Feb. 6, 2022 at 8:41 p.m.
Breadman likes Bread
I hate to ask a question that has probably been asked a million times, but is there a community Discord for CapFriendly?

If the answer is no, then I think this is something that should be implemented. Not only would this be a great place to grow the game, but it would also give others a chance to meet for the first time. Let’s be honest, there’s times where we’re at each other’s throats, but overall I look at this site as an extended family. I genuinely enjoy the discussions had on here, and I could see a lot of positives coming from having a community Discord.

Just food for thought, thanks!
Wqrrior liked this.
Feb. 7, 2022 at 9:26 a.m.
cautious optimism
I know there used to be, but no one was very active.

To quote @Wqrrior on a post that i made on this same subject: "Due to the CBA (rules) I couldn't advertise the creation of the server unless I had the okay from Capfriendly's administration. I tried to put out posts to get that approval but it never caught their attention."
Wqrrior, KingLundqvist30, capsfan2121 and 1 other person liked this.
Jun. 17, 2022 at 1:32 p.m.
Try, try, again
Quoting: KingLundqvist30
I hate to ask a question that has probably been asked a million times, but is there a community Discord for CapFriendly?

If the answer is no, then I think this is something that should be implemented. Not only would this be a great place to grow the game, but it would also give others a chance to meet for the first time. Let’s be honest, there’s times where we’re at each other’s throats, but overall I look at this site as an extended family. I genuinely enjoy the discussions had on here, and I could see a lot of positives coming from having a community Discord.

Just food for thought, thanks!

I've only been here myself for about a year and a half and just came across your thread. I'll just say this, the old saying, "You will never please all of the people all of the time" certainly holds true here. I'd like to know if there's a single AGM here who has consistently received unanimous approval on their team construction, particularly trades, from the other participants on CapFriendly. There is always going to be someone who doesn't like what you've done or tried to do, or understand your reasonings and most of the time the most harsh criticisms are from the hardcore fans who seem to have no other life but hockey, eat and breathe it 24/7/365. and probably hate some of the moves genuine GM's make. The best approach is to take critiques with a grain of salt, listen to them, but use your own judgment. If the critique is reasonable maybe make a few more realistic adjustments to your roster or revert the trades if you can. If it's just a matter of AGM's trolling, and yes, there are a few, let it roll off your back and carry on.
KingLundqvist30 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll