SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Expectations for Leafs in the playoffs

What are your expectations for the Leafs in the playoffs?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 13, 2017 at 12:06 a.m.
Follow CapFriendly
What are your expectations for the Leafs in the playoffs? Personally I am happy they're getting some experience this year and not expecting too much this year.
Apr. 13, 2017 at 1:04 a.m.
Emotionally in 2018
The Leafs are a close second behind the Caps in terms of being my favorite team, so this series is going to really tug on my emotions. But I hope the Leafs learn what playoff hockey is like, how much more intense it is than the regular season. I think that the best thing for them would be to win a game at home and lose in 5. That shows the youngsters what how hard it is to win in the playoffs. Those would probably be the expectations as well
Duster liked this.
Apr. 13, 2017 at 1:53 a.m.
Sensible Commentary
Quoting: krakowitz
The Leafs are a close second behind the Caps in terms of being my favorite team, so this series is going to really tug on my emotions. But I hope the Leafs learn what playoff hockey is like, how much more intense it is than the regular season. I think that the best thing for them would be to win a game at home and lose in 5. That shows the youngsters what how hard it is to win in the playoffs. Those would probably be the expectations as well
I would generally second this. I kinda want the Capitals to win, 'cause I like Alex Ovechkin and think he should get a Cup, and I think both parties would be fine with the Capitals winning the series (obviously, no one likes to lose, but I think the Maple Leafs can settle with losing to a team as good as the Capitals).
Duster liked this.
Apr. 14, 2017 at 9:56 a.m.
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
Quoting: krakowitz
I would generally second this. I kinda want the Capitals to win, 'cause I like Alex Ovechkin and think he should get a Cup, and I think both parties would be fine with the Capitals winning the series (obviously, no one likes to lose, but I think the Maple Leafs can settle with losing to a team as good as the Capitals).

Agree...Too bad zaitsev is missing out .

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit