SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My opinion so far

My opinion so far

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Balance_is_key
Published: Feb. 25, 2022 at 1:37 a.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (2→1)
  2. Logo of the Buffalo SabresBuffalo Sabres (5→2)
Feb. 25, 2022 at 4:02 a.m.
KFC
This looks really good, top 15 looks prob more accurate than mine. Agree with cooley ranking think he's being overrated maybe more of a future as a winger, dont see much gap between him and Nazar i prefer the latter. Mesar could jump but not bad. But main thing is from all the tape ive watched, Seamus Casey looks to be the quite a bit better than Chesley surely more confident. Might wanna take a better look at Casey but looks good!
Feb. 25, 2022 at 7:50 a.m.
Cooley at 8 is a joke.

Quoting: Jets12Kozy
This looks really good, top 15 looks prob more accurate than mine. Agree with cooley ranking think he's being overrated maybe more of a future as a winger, dont see much gap between him and Nazar i prefer the latter. Mesar could jump but not bad. But main thing is from all the tape ive watched, Seamus Casey looks to be the quite a bit better than Chesley surely more confident. Might wanna take a better look at Casey but looks good!

How is he being overrated? What is you reasoning for having him this low?
Feb. 25, 2022 at 9:38 a.m.
KFC
Quoting: TZ11
Cooley at 8 is a joke.

How is he being overrated? What is you reasoning for having him this low?

It's more appropriate then all the 2nd overall rankings, i question his legitimacy as an NHL center. I prefer at least 3 other just C options id consider over him, not too mention other positions.
Feb. 25, 2022 at 10:28 a.m.
It's more appropriate then all the 2nd overall rankings, i question his legitimacy as an NHL center. I prefer at least 3 other just C options id consider over him, not too mention other positions.

I asked what the reasoning is. I understand your position, just not the reasoning. "Questioning" his legitimacy as an NHL center can't be your only reason, can it? And 3 other C options? Who?
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Feb. 25, 2022 at 10:42 a.m.
KFC
I asked what the reasoning is. I understand your position, just not the reasoning. "Questioning" his legitimacy as an NHL center can't be your only reason, can it? And 3 other C options? Who?

Well if you read my original comment combined with the latter i think i gave you a few reasons lol His release is the only noticeably elite aspect I've noticed from watching him, his stats are nothing special, Nazar looks like the better player when watching both of them on the ice. Maybe overranked is a better term than overrated at this point but the one leads me to beleive the other along with personal scouting. I would seriously consider Wright, Savoie, Kemmel and even Geekie if you are looking for a legitmate centerman.
Feb. 25, 2022 at 10:53 a.m.
KFC

To be clear this isnt my Mock Draft, I have him going 3rd and 2nd respectively in the two mock drafts ive made so far and have him 2nd-5th in overall draft rankings predictions, but not sold on that it will be the right choice.
Feb. 25, 2022 at 11:50 a.m.
Sacha_Baysal
Logan Cooley should be way higher.
Feb. 25, 2022 at 8:39 p.m.
KFC
Quoting: Sacha_Baysal
Logan Cooley should be way higher.

why?
Feb. 28, 2022 at 1:31 p.m.
Sacha_Baysal
Feb. 28, 2022 at 1:32 p.m.
Sacha_Baysal
why?

He is a great 2-Way Forward with amazing playmaking ability and can still score. He is one of the best all around players in the draft and is lighting it up with the USNTDP
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Feb. 28, 2022 at 5:14 p.m.
KFC
Quoting: Sacha_Baysal
He is a great 2-Way Forward with amazing playmaking ability and can still score. He is one of the best all around players in the draft and is lighting it up with the USNTDP

Great 2 way is a hell of a stretch and so is lighting it up.
Feb. 28, 2022 at 5:35 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
Great 2 way is a hell of a stretch and so is lighting it up.

Lol, Cooley is literally the definition of a great two way player, him and wright are probably the most well-rounded players in this class
Feb. 28, 2022 at 5:53 p.m.
KFC
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Lol, Cooley is literally the definition of a great two way player, him and wright are probably the most well-rounded players in this class

Not from the games i've watched but maybe

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll