SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

I have no idea what I'm talking about

I have no idea what I'm talking about

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: ronan00
Published: Mar. 8, 2022 at 9:45 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Seattle KrakenSeattle Kraken (3→1)
  2. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (1→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Wright and Beniers is a real solid foundation to build your team with
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Not a bad consolation prize, really exciting player, more flashy than Wright but not as complete
3Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Has the upside to be a really unique and impactful player in the NHL, the type of player I think will be a good linemate for Suzuki one day if he reaches that ceiling
4Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Has a lot of his points on the powerplay but still an exciting offensive player from what I've seen, Buffalo could use someone like him
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-I have not watched much Nemec or Jirichek but I feel like they will be the next 2 I just don't know the order
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-See the description I wrote for Nemec, the devils feel like a good fit for one of the 2 defencemen as well as Philly
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Scored at an insane rate earlier in the season in the top Finnish league, has come back down to earth lately but is still a prospect I think someone will take in the top 10 and Ottawa feels like a good fit
8Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksI have no idea what to think of Lambert since his Liga production is so bad (but I read that he's actually playing quite well just they can't score) but he also had an incredible start to the world juniors and looked like the prospect many expected to see, plus Jarmo is Finnish and I expect will have a good finger on the pulse with Finnish prospects, could be a steal idk I'm not a scout why are you still reading
9Logo of the New York Islanders-I know nothing about this man, he's scoring at a nice pace though and Nazar sounds like razor and Lou likes to make guys shave, yeah sure why not
10Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I never saw Yurov play but I heard he's not getting any chances to play in the KHL with good ice time but is also just way too good for the Russian junior league so he's just stuck on the bench
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-I read that he is playing with Eklund a little bit so I put him here, apparently has one of the best shots in the draft
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Scoring a lot of points in the WHL, seems to be high on other rankings, they took an RD in Ceuelemans last draft so maybe they want a partner
13Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-He's big, plays for Winnipeg in the WHL, he's big and he's big
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-I'm done writing now, I've only seen a handful of the guys below play
15Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
16Logo of the Dallas Stars-
17Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
18Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-
20Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Kings have a very deep prospect pool and can afford to take a risk on someone with very unfortunate health circumstances
21Logo of the Washington Capitals-
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
23Logo of the Boston Bruins-
24Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
26Logo of the New York Rangers-
27Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
28Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
29Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
30Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
Mar. 9, 2022 at 7:10 a.m.
In my opinion, Nemec is better than Jirick. Jirick is also recovering from an injury.
ronan00 liked this.
Mar. 9, 2022 at 7:50 a.m.
Habs draft Savoie or Nemec at 3, we need another good Center or an elite RD more than winger help

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll