SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Top 10 Mock Draft with Description

Top 10 Mock Draft with Description

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: nemec07
Published: Mar. 16, 2022 at 3:22 p.m.
Description
The top 5 picks make sense, but then it starts to get a bit difficult to map out who would be a could fit for who. Again, this is just my opinion on who would make a good fit for each team. Please provide u=suggestions and your thoughts on this mock draft.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (3→1)
  2. Logo of the Seattle KrakenSeattle Kraken (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Not sure if Arizona would pick anyone other than Wright with this first overall pick. Wright is an elite center who is very fast and agile. Wright is tearing up the OHL and is racking up points game by game.
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Cooley is a great all around player to have on your team. He has a quick shot and plays a full 200 foot game. I think the line combination of Beniers and Cooley is going to be lethal in the coming years. Cooley has already committed to the University of Minnesota where he will continue to grow and progress as a player.
3Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Nemec is an offensive defensemen who has elite edges and a great hockey mind. He is not afraid to stretch out the ice to make a play. With the Montreal Candians aging D-core (Petry and Weber) I think that they will take Nemec at pick number 3. I find that Nemec has a similar playing style to Cale Makar, because both plays can walk the blue line and will make a play. Nemec is playing in the Slovak Extraliga, so he is already used to playing against bigger, stronger, and faster players than himself.
4Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Savoie has exceptional skating abilities and has a very accurate shot. He is tearing up the WHL with 74 points in 53 games. With Giroux getting older or perhaps getting traded sometime is the near future, I think that the Flyers will be quick to hop to Savoie.
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Slafkovksy is a large kid with an exceptional shot. Ottawa has a bunch of young star players, but they don't have young gritty star players. Slafkovsky plays a full 200 foot game, however he can be very inconsistent at times. Despite this, I think that Ottawa is going to pick this young star.
6Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-After drafting Power last year, Buffalo is going to want to draft a forward. Kemell is on the smaller side, but that does not stop him. He is putting up great numbers in Finland and will continue to in the NHL. Kemell is a good skater and has an elite shot.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Lambert has exceptional speed and can play the puck well. Lambert will mesh really well with the New Jersey Devils. After coming out of a rebuild, Lambert could be the final piece to the puzzle. He is an excellent skater and stretches out the ice to make a play. He is putting up great numbers in Finland and I expect him to continue in this upward trend.
8Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksAfter drafting 2 solid forwards in last years draft, Columbus is going to want to get a reliable defenseman. Jiricek is going to be the perfect match for them. Jiricek knows how to walk the blue line and has a sizzling shot. He is playing very well so far in the Czech League and this trend will continue to go upward. He will be a big part in the future success of the Blue Jackets.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-With all of the young talent that Detroit has, they will want to continue in that direction when it comes to drafting star forwards. Yurov is a great skater and an even better puck handler. He has great puck protection and can make a play when he needs to. Yurov is currently pointless in the KHL, however he is still an excellent player.
10Logo of the New York Islanders-With the tenth pick in the draft, we have the New York Islanders. The Islanders will pick the speedy Frank Nazar. Nazar is a great skater and has an accurate shot. He would work really well on a line with Matt Barzal. The combination of skill between these 2 players would be amazing to watch. Frank is committed to the University of Michagan, where he will continue to develop and become a better player.
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
13Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Dallas Stars-
17Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
18Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
19Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
20Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
21Logo of the Nashville Predators-
22Logo of the Washington Capitals-
23Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
24Logo of the Boston Bruins-
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
26Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
27Logo of the New York Rangers-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
Mar. 16, 2022 at 3:55 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
I wouldn’t call Lambert’s 9 points in 44 Liiga games putting up great numbers, good mock draft though
gary_bettman, TZ11 and nemec07 liked this.
Mar. 16, 2022 at 7:32 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I wouldn’t call Lambert’s 9 points in 44 Liiga games putting up great numbers, good mock draft though

I mixed him up with Kemell.
Mar. 16, 2022 at 8:38 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Where do you think Lambert will slot in with the Devils?
Mar. 17, 2022 at 7:11 a.m.
Quoting: Devil
Where do you think Lambert will slot in with the Devils?

I think he could potentially play on the first of second line with Hughes and Hischer.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll