Who will go off-the-board

Who will go off-the-board

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Z0ra
Published: Mar. 18, 2022 at 11:15 a.m.
Description
These are my potential off-the-board picks
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Jiricek either falls or gets taken off-the-board. Injury might cause him to fall. But at the same time I see him getting taken ahead of Nemec. Mostly because his size and overall two-way ability is better than Nemec's. Jiricek can score from all areas of the ice whereas Nemec mostly scores from the blue line.
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-His size might stand out to most GMs. The defenseman that are projected to go above Bichsel are smaller.
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-One of the best highlight-reel players in the draft.
4Logo of the Ottawa Senators-His production in the Liiga compared to other players projected to go above him. Take Lambert for example.
5Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Projected around 15-20 but he has one of the hardest shots in the draft. I can see a scenario where he gets drafted in the top 10 if a team needs a pure sniper.
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Yes he's Russian but his size might attract some teams.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Could have gone first overall if he had played last season, one of the best overaged draft players I've seen in a while.
8Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksLike Jiricek, Chelsey either falls or gets taken off-the-board. He may have been inconsistent offensively this season, but his defensive toolkit is exceptional. Easily the best defensive defenseman in the draft.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-He's the third-best goalie in the draft, but I think his size compared to the other two taken above him is far superior. Already has NHL ready size, just needs to work on his aggressiveness and rebound control.
10Logo of the New York Islanders-The best LD in the draft. If a team in the top 10 really wants a LD they will take Mateychuk.
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
12Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
13Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Dallas Stars-
17Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
18Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-
20Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
23Logo of the Washington Capitals-
24Logo of the Boston Bruins-
25Logo of the New York Rangers-
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
27Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
Mar. 18, 2022 at 11:38 a.m.
Evans truther
Considering Ottawa reached way down for Tyler Boucher last year over guys like Sillinger, Coronato and Othmann my bet's on them on whoever is listed in the second round in mock drafts.
Mar. 18, 2022 at 12:17 p.m.
power forward
Quoting: ColonelX
Considering Ottawa reached way down for Tyler Boucher last year over guys like Sillinger, Coronato and Othmann my bet's on them on whoever is listed in the second round in mock drafts.

I see Zhilkin as this year's Tyler Boucher.
Mar. 20, 2022 at 6:46 p.m.
Jackson
Lambert could fall if he doesn't start to pick it up in the Laliga

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll