SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft June 8th With Descriptions Top 15

Mock Draft June 8th With Descriptions Top 15

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: DevilsFanZack13
Published: Jun. 8, 2022 at 8:25 p.m.
Description
I'm just going to do the Top 15 for now. Let me know where I got it right, wrong or if there's going to be a surprise pick in the top 15.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Shane Wright is the best player in this draft and has the potential to be a true #1 center for Montreal.
2Logo of the New Jersey Devils-With NJ having Hughes, Hischier and Mercer as their top 3 centers, they go with the big winger Juraj Slafkovsky to compliment them.
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-At #3 Arizona goes with the best player available, Logan Cooley. Cooley is exactly what Arizona needs, a #1 center bursting with skill.
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Everything I’ve read about Nemec sounds like he’s going to be the best defenseman in the draft. Seattle grabbed their center last year with Beniers, this year they grab their defenseman in Simon Nemec.
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-The best player available at 5 is David Jiricek. Philly right now needs a little of everything and you can’t go wrong with a defenseman with top pairing potential.
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksAfter the top 5 there’s a bit of a dropoff. With CBJ taking both Johnson and Sillinger last draft, I feel they’re gonna grab a winger. Columbus selects Joakim Kemell with the 6th overall pick.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-With Ottawa I see 1 of 2 things happening. I could see the Sens drafting Savoie if he’s here, or potentially trading the pick to Minnesota for Kevin Fiala with an extension. I’m going to say the Wild might want a little more so Ottawa drafts Matthew Savoie.
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Cutter Gauthier is a big forward who can play both center and wing. He can do a little bit of everything and is a pretty good goal scorer in his own right. Might be a little to early to draft him but if Yzerman wants someone, he’s gonna grab him. Just look at Moritz Seider.
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-From what I’ve read about Ivan Miroschnichenko, he is a top 10 talent. Unfortunately this year he had a health scare. He’s been recovering right now and will hopefully be ready to continue playing in the KHL next season. I think Buffalo is ok with taking a gamble on a player like Miroschnichenko.
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Nazar can play both center and wing. Anaheim is not going to rush him and they will let him develop. When he’s ready, he’ll get a shot with one of Anaheims young centers in Zegras and McTavish.
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-With San Jose having Couture and Hertl locked up for the next 5 years plus, the Sharks are going to draft another winger to play with them in Lekkerimaki.
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-With CBJ grabbing Kemell with pick 6, I feel they can go off the board a little bit and grab Pavel Mintyukov who is a solid prospect.
13Logo of the New York Islanders-If Lane Lambert's son Brad is availabe at pick 13, I see the Islanders drafting him.
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-If Geekie is not drafted yet, the Jets draft him. He currently plays for the Winnipeg Ice.
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-We've heard for a while now Vancouver wants to add some defensemen to their prospect pool and they do that by drafting Ty Nelson.
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
23Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
25Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
27Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
28Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
29Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
30Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the New York Rangers
31Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
Jun. 8, 2022 at 9:08 p.m.
Brad Lambert is Lane lambert’s nephew, not son
Jun. 8, 2022 at 11:05 p.m.
Buffalo isn't taking Miro at 9 overall, you can't ``Waste`` a top 10 pick for a guy that might never play pro hockey again. With the 16th overall or the 28th maybe but certainly not with the 9th
Boos liked this.
Jun. 8, 2022 at 11:26 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Cant see Ottawa passing on Nazar or Gauthier. They both seem like Sens picks
Jun. 9, 2022 at 3:15 p.m.
cant see cbj taking Kemell before Gauthier or Savoie
Jun. 9, 2022 at 3:59 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
Quoting: Bond007
Buffalo isn't taking Miro at 9 overall, you can't ``Waste`` a top 10 pick for a guy that might never play pro hockey again. With the 16th overall or the 28th maybe but certainly not with the 9th

While that is definitely still a concern, Miro will be playing hockey next season

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll