SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Who do they pick

Jul. 7, 2022 at 12:52 a.m.
go_jets_go
Suzuki,can he be the number 1 center, pick weight and 3 years have a 7.7 million cpa hit on the second line plus wright on the first line,slav would solve right wing of future issue but I think they should go with wright
Aug. 24, 2022 at 1:52 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
i think they're gonna pick cooley
Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:22 p.m.
Quoting: Zuki9797
i think they're gonna pick cooley

Lol. Obviously the pick is in. What do you guys think about it? I don't get a lot of Canadiens news where I live, but from what I heard, it sounds like they thought the top rated guys all had the talent, but they were looking more for somebody who had the character to handle playing in Montreal with sky-high expectations.
Aug. 25, 2022 at 11:23 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: jr400
Lol. Obviously the pick is in. What do you guys think about it? I don't get a lot of Canadiens news where I live, but from what I heard, it sounds like they thought the top rated guys all had the talent, but they were looking more for somebody who had the character to handle playing in Montreal with sky-high expectations.

I think slaf will turn out fine, but hughes might regret choosing by positional need. Obviously i personally trust him but having wright over dach and maybe a good winger taken with 13OA instead of trading it for dach would be nice

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll