Published: Jul. 12, 2022 at 4:49 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Jul. 12, 2022 at 6:05 p.m.
hot take marchand >> toews
Jul. 19, 2022 at 4:57 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: bagelbob
hot take marchand >> toews

The only two things Marchand has going for his is a. His complete offensive game and b. the memes. Toews has a. The better all-around game and b. the better resumé

So yeah Toews>Marchand
Jul. 19, 2022 at 5:38 p.m.
Quoting: IconicHawk
The only two things Marchand has going for his is a. His complete offensive game and b. the memes. Toews has a. The better all-around game and b. the better resumé

So yeah Toews>Marchand

marchand’s a better defensive player than toews right now and has been for several years and he’s been elite on the PK his entire career. he’s always been a strong defensive player. obviously it took longer for marchand to hit his offensive peak but as you say, it’s much higher. toews fell off harder and earlier, barely a 3C now and marchand’s one of the best wingers in the league. toews has the better resume in terms of hardware but marchand’s got the longevity and is elite in all facets of the game. i don’t know if most people would agree with me which is why i said it was a hot take but i’d take marchand over toews for their careers all things considered. and if we’re counting the memes, then of course off ice marchand >>>> off ice toews
Jul. 19, 2022 at 11:18 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: bagelbob
marchand’s a better defensive player than toews right now and has been for several years and he’s been elite on the PK his entire career. he’s always been a strong defensive player. obviously it took longer for marchand to hit his offensive peak but as you say, it’s much higher. toews fell off harder and earlier, barely a 3C now and marchand’s one of the best wingers in the league. toews has the better resume in terms of hardware but marchand’s got the longevity and is elite in all facets of the game. i don’t know if most people would agree with me which is why i said it was a hot take but i’d take marchand over toews for their careers all things considered. and if we’re counting the memes, then of course off ice marchand >>>> off ice toews

Sure if we’re solely talking about now Marchand is for sure better but if we’re speaking all time Toews takes

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll