SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Help Me Out, Please!

Nov. 14, 2022 at 9:50 a.m.
I'm gonna post some questions that I need expert opinions on for my team.

Take a look at my roster. What aren my weaknesses. I'm playing in a Yahoo Standard League. I've lost 2 weeks in a row after winning the first 3 weeks. I'm losing SOG and HITS. Jarry is also killing me. I'm looking to trade Mitch Marner for a D or Goalie. How much value does he have? Should I ride it out with Marner and trade someone else?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

My Current Roster:

C: Jack Eichel
C: Jack Hughes
LW: Pavel Buchnevich
LW: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
RW: Mitch Marner
RW: Mikko Rantanen
D: Quinn Hughes
D: Miro Heiskanen
D: Ryan Pulock
D: Evan Bouchard
Bench: Andrei Svechnikov
Bench: Carter Verhaeghe
Bench: Nikita Zadorov
IR: Valeri Nichushkin
IR: Matt Murray
G: Triston Jarry
G: Vitek Vanecek
Nov. 21, 2022 at 10:45 a.m.
Quoting: Brian2016

Take a look at my roster. What aren my weaknesses. I'm playing in a Yahoo Standard League. I've lost 2 weeks in a row after winning the first 3 weeks. I'm losing SOG and HITS. Jarry is also killing me. I'm looking to trade Mitch Marner for a D or Goalie. How much value does he have? Should I ride it out with Marner and trade someone else?

My Current Roster:

Does the bench get you points? If not Id probably put Svechnikov at LW or Veraeghe. Or trade one of them for a decent goalie. IDK how fantasy works though lol.
Nov. 21, 2022 at 1:37 p.m.
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Does the bench get you points? If not Id probably put Svechnikov at LW or Veraeghe. Or trade one of them for a decent goalie. IDK how fantasy works though lol.

A few weeks ago I tried (unsuccessfully) to trade Mitch Marner for Victor Hedman. The guy rejected it. I'd never make that trade today. I'd like to upgrade Bouchard/Pulock. Thx for the feedback.
May 31, 2023 at 2:24 a.m.
Ryan Wiliams
Quoting: Brian2016

My Current Roster:

Based on your roster and the categories you mentioned, it seems like you have a strong team overall. However, you're facing some weaknesses in terms of shots on goal (SOG) and hits, and you mentioned that Jarry has been underperforming.

Trading Mitch Marner for a defenseman or goalie could be a viable option to address your needs. Marner holds significant value as a top-tier winger, and his trade potential will depend on the preferences of other managers in your league. It's worth exploring trade offers to see if you can acquire a reliable goalie or a defenseman who can contribute in SOG and hits.

Alternatively, you could consider holding onto Marner and exploring trades involving other players on your roster, such as Jack Hughes or Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. Assess the offers you receive and make sure the trade benefits your team's needs.

Overall, it's important to actively engage with your league, analyze trade proposals, and consider the long-term impact on your team's performance. Good luck!
Brian2016 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll