SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/St. Louis Blues

Which team has the highest odds of spending more than a first on Ryan O Reilly

Which team has the highest odds of spending way more than a first on Ryan O Reilly?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Dec. 15, 2022 at 1:08 p.m.
sensonfire
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
Dec. 15, 2022 at 1:11 p.m.
mokumboi
You can go ahead and scrap Colorado and Minnesota from the list. Those ain;t happenin'.
Dec. 15, 2022 at 1:14 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
You can go ahead and scrap Colorado and Minnesota from the list. Those ain;t happenin'.

D.A will take the best deal offered, he cares not about your fandom and rivalries.

That being said, I don't know if Col would trade a '23 1st+ for any rental and I don't know what his next deal would be
Dec. 15, 2022 at 1:29 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: MeetYourMakar
D.A will take the best deal offered, he cares not about your fandom and rivalries.

That being said, I don't know if Col would trade a '23 1st+ for any rental and I don't know what his next deal would be

Why are you pretending to know how things work in STL? The Blues do not trade high impact players to rivals unless it's an absolute fleece. It has been this way for decades now, and I can assure that this team and fanbase has seen enough former beloved stars go to a rival and win a Cup or two or three for 10 lifetimes. And Colorado isn't exactly flush with tempting things that they'd actually trade anyway (as you noted). The Blues will almost certainly not being helping Colorado win a Cup by handing them their captain. OBVIOUSLY.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit