SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Philadelphia Flyers

Provorov to WPG

Jan. 12, 2023 at 8:48 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Flyers fans,

If a theoretical trade was mad with Provorov being dealt to WPG, what would you like to see in return?

I have my own idea but I admit that it's probably completely off as I do not follow the Flyers all the closely.

My initial trade idea was:

To PHI:

-2023 1st round pick
-Ville Heinola
-Brendan Dillon
-Mason Appleton

To WPG:

-Ivan Provorov
-Wade Allison

*Dillon/Appleton were added to make the money work on WPG's end. I also added Allison as he is a local Manitoba boy and I figured PHI would want to move another contract since they're getting 3 players in return.

I want to hear your thoughts as again, I'm aware this trade is probably not super realistic so thanks in advance for your input!
Jan. 13, 2023 at 11:40 p.m.
Respect Mike Grier
Quoting: Rooney
Flyers fans,

If a theoretical trade was mad with Provorov being dealt to WPG, what would you like to see in return?

I have my own idea but I admit that it's probably completely off as I do not follow the Flyers all the closely.

To PHI:

-2023 1st round pick
-Ville Heinola
-Brendan Dillon
-Mason Appleton

To WPG:

-Ivan Provorov
-Wade Allison

*Dillon/Appleton were added to make the money work on WPG's end. I also added Allison as he is a local Manitoba boy and I figured PHI would want to move another contract since they're getting 3 players in return.

I want to hear your thoughts as again, I'm aware this trade is probably not super realistic so thanks in advance for your input!

That's a pretty decent Offer.

IMO, any return for it to be worth trading Provy has to Include
- 2023 First
- Good Prospect or another Pick.
- Some sort of Cap coming back to facilitate a deal.

I wish WPG would trade us Lambert but thats higly unlikely there probably still jumping up and down that he fell to 30
Rooney liked this.
Jan. 18, 2023 at 12:27 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Rooney
Flyers fans,

To PHI:

-2023 1st round pick
-Ville Heinola
-Brendan Dillon
-Mason Appleton

To WPG:

-Ivan Provorov
-Wade Allison

I think the Flyers probably take that and run. Provy is not well-liked in that room.
Jan. 18, 2023 at 12:49 p.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: mokumboi
I think the Flyers probably take that and run. Provy is not well-liked in that room.

I'm gonna say most teams are out on Provorov now after last night lol.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll