SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

3 guys going later than expected and 3 guys going earlier than expected

3 guys going later than expected and 3 guys going earlier than expected

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Bdawwwgy1
Published: May 4, 2023 at 4:46 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsColumbus Blue Jackets (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-LATER. I could see him going 8-11. I think playwise he’s a bit underrated and on Carlsson/Smiths level. Combine that with the Russian stuff and I think he drops, but I could REALLY see Buffalo try and move up if he starts dropping like that, although my most realistic scenario is Washington grabbing him to “pass the torch” from Ovi to Michkov
2Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-LATER.Some pre draft buzz that Benson is falling. I’m not entirely too sure what changed but I’ve never been as high on him as others. He reminds me Savoie last year. My guess is to Vancouver at 11
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-LATER. GMs don’t take lightly to players who are inconsistent and drop off BIG time while in their droughts. Also draft guys think he’s falling and I discourse on twitter about how a source said multiple teams wouldn’t even grab him in the top 60. I’m gonna say he goes to Toronto with 28 here.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-LATER. Consistency concerns like Sale but imo much better overall, however had his size and skating against him. His pure upside will make him taken in the 20-25 range imo
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-EARLIER. I think “safe” players get a bad reputation for some reason. Dalibor is very good and just dominated the U18s. I think he goes 5-7. Some people already believe he will go there but I’ve seen plenty of mocks with him at like 15-20
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-EARLIER. legit argument to be the fourth best dman in this class. Any team with
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-EARLIER. This guy was seen as a top 15 pick for a while but he has consistency issues and could work on his offense. I think a team, especially one with multiple firsts, will take a chance with him at the end of the first
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-EARLIER. Pronman has him 6 and lots of scouting circles have him higher than the fan consensus area of 15-20ish. I could see him easily being a top 10.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-another possible earlier than expected guy
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-another later than expected guy
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
18Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
23Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
24Logo of the New York Rangers-
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
26Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
27Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
May 4, 2023 at 5:49 p.m.
Hey thats not 3
Rob32sjsharks liked this.
May 4, 2023 at 6:03 p.m.
Lol whatever this was pretty astute and while everyone will argue the ranges I think the assessments are accurate. But the wildcards always destroy assessments! Who would have predicted Montreal taking Slaf or Wright falling to 4th, or the real drop of Lambert to the end of the 1st like that.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll