Big Mock Energy

Big Mock Energy

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: CMac66
Published: May 23, 2023 at 8:05 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Lucky dicks. Wanted it to be ducks
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Maybe Carlsson pushes but Fantilli is what I'd want
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-I do not believe the jackets pass on Carlsson. A big centre/wing is tough to come by and they have young prospects everywhere except a big centre.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-San Jose went with Eklund (playmaker) , then Bystedt (big North South game) and Lund as centres, they can't pass on this superstar. I'd be shocked if they did
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-By all accounts they really like him
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-May not be the sexiest pick but I think having the 12th allows them to reach here and still get a great forward
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Such a flyers pick. Heavy game with a rocket, models his game after the Tkachuks (his words lol). Could also go Moore here.
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-Crazy fast centre/wing that some like more than Smith. I think he's a good start to a caps retool
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-High engine with Marco Kasper and Larkin with Raymond would be a fun first and 2nd line
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-I like the dynamic Swede for the blues
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-If he gets to his projection as a 2nd line C, that's perfect behind Pettersson
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsI really don't know about where Sale fits, hes a wildcard to me. Would probably have him lower
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Big time goal scorer but needs work. Probably a project
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-High potential they need homeruns
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-Thought of as the best offensive dman in the draft. Risky but could be a big payoff
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Crazy good shot just need work in some other areas. Personally one of my favs
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersThis is going to be a reach however, hes like Leonard in that he plays a hard pesky game and I think they are lacking that kind of grit
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Solid and most nhl ready game outside the top 5
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningHow do yiu build on Bedard? Have Yager fall in your lap
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-The kind of big, power game that can help Wright or Beniers
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-I happen to like Willander, and I think given their prospect pool the wild could use some RD
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsThey're in a prime position for big risk big reward. Him and Carlsson are 2 freight trains to go with thief impressive young guns
23Logo of the New York Rangers-I happen to love Stenberg and think he should be taken in the top 20. Rangers can't pass on him
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton OilersWith the preds back they take a centre that becomes the highest upside C in their system
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsTo me he just fits how the blues like to play
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsThey opt for someone a bit safer but a nice draft shaping up
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-They need replacement scorers and no one shoots more than Halttunen (probably haha). I'm a big fan I just think teams won't value him that high
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsNew GM, starts a new chapter future PP1?
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida PanthersLike Slaf and Mesar they laugh as Perrault falls in their lapo reunite him with Smith
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas StarsBlues have to be happy with this draft if it falls this way. Little more of a playmaker to go with Stramel.
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Doesn't matter who they pick, he'll be traded in 2 years lol
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Size and skill down the middle, something they're lacking in the system. He's up in some drafts and Carolina has one of the best scouting in the league.
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
34Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
35Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
36Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
37Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
38Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
39Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Philadelphia Flyers
40Logo of the Washington Capitals-
41Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
42Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
43Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
44Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senators
45Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
46Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
47Logo of the Nashville Predators-
48Logo of the Calgary Flames-
49Logo of the New York Islanders-
50Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
51Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
52Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
53Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
54Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
55Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Rangers
56Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
57Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
58Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
59Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
60Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
61Logo of the Florida Panthers-
62Logo of the Dallas Stars-
63Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
64Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
May 23, 2023 at 1:05 p.m.
SK
WPG gets Nate Danielson? GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!
May 24, 2023 at 2:14 a.m.
Love the jackets second pick. Let him devlope back home for 2 more years and then let him bring a fully devloped body to the NHL. Along with simashev still being on the board for the 34OA pick the jackets could bring some real size to bear in a few years. Think Voronkov But Sim Patty and Leo filling up the ice. Thats a lot of reach and skill at the same time.
May 24, 2023 at 3:45 a.m.
Really good mock draft. I like it! I think Willander and Honzek might go earlier, but it's a total guessing game right now.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll