1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Blues trade 10-24 for Montreal to move down
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit trades pick Zadina, 8 and 41 to Winnipeg for Kyle Connor. Jets pick
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Montreal picks
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersWings trade Fabbri, Johansson 17,42 to Ottawa for Debrincat. Sens pick
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsMontreal trades pick Dvorak, 25 and 31 for Pierre Luc Dubois. Jest pick
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida PanthersJets Pick
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Jun. 8, 2023 at 12:27 a.m.
What I find as the greatest part of this Mock is that as a Wing fan... this is all gold. If those trades happen, great (remove Johansson and swap Fabbri to Kubalik personally but if not oh well). If they don't, I am also good with all of the draft selections in those spots lol (would swap two of Nelson/Cienik/Lardis/OFM for the 41/42 picks but still). At least from my personal opinion on the Wings (not that it matters) well done.

Also, I don't think that trade gets Connor, and Will Smith to the Blues would be fun.
Jun. 8, 2023 at 12:28 a.m.
mokumboi
So from three 1st rounders we take no Dmen? Sorry, man, I don;t get it. Especially if Reinbacher falls to #10.
Jun. 8, 2023 at 4:44 p.m.
Ghost
I think I was ready to go with Moore/Willander with our first two picks but Willander has shot up draft boards making it unrealistic. Smith and Moore really fit the direction this team is headed and to not get one of them would really suck. I would rather not spend the ten pick on a defenseman when there will be a dynamic offensive player available. We do not have a long term 2C and that has to be a bigger priority than a strong defensive dman to go with Krug. I also can’t say I’m wanting to grab another LHD when we have Perunovich, Buchinger, Loof and Rosen already. I like the idea of Jordan Tourigny with our first 3rd round pick. I keep coming back to Gauthier because he’s a front of net goal scorer who’s proven it on the international stage with a solid +/- and not many of our prospects are like him.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll