$2,650,000$2,650,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$5,100,000$5,100,000
RD
UFA - 4
$859,167$859,167 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
G
RFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,675,000$1,675,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$6,250,000$6,250,000
RD
UFA - 4

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 20, 2023 at 1:24 p.m.
Treliving sais: yes, thank you!
sk540 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 1:29 p.m.
Way to low for the Flyers to move Laughton, a first needs to be included. I would almost even say it would need to be more than a late 1st and a fledging, oft-injured prospect like Robertson. I would prefer trying to grab Liljegren if he's available.
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 1:45 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: sk540
Way to low for the Flyers to move Laughton, a first needs to be included. I would almost even say it would need to be more than a late 1st and a fledging, oft-injured prospect like Robertson. I would prefer trying to grab Liljegren if he's available.

It’s literally already been reported about Laughton I don’t know how these ACGMs are made with no research lmao
sk540 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 1:52 p.m.

Quoting: GMDannyB
It’s literally already been reported about Laughton I don’t know how these ACGMs are made with no research lmao

I’d love to get koneckny for Liligren but not going to happen so 🤷🏻. But neither is Laughton for a 1st, never mind including Liligren. You flyers fans are too much - blogs do not equal reporting; unless / until I hear Tre publicly state that he’s willing to trade our 1st in a historically strong draft (one of only three picks we have this year) for a very capable bottom 6 forward, it’s all made up bs
Jun. 20, 2023 at 2:25 p.m.
Quoting: MitchMafia
I’d love to get koneckny for Liligren but not going to happen so 🤷🏻. But neither is Laughton for a 1st, never mind including Liligren. You flyers fans are too much - blogs do not equal reporting; unless / until I hear Tre publicly state that he’s willing to trade our 1st in a historically strong draft (one of only three picks we have this year) for a very capable bottom 6 forward, it’s all made up bs

We're too much?!?!? Says a member of the most unrealistic fanbase in the world. I'm not making up anything, it is well known that we have rejected late round 1sts for Laughton. It came out that Dubas was very close to acquiring him two years ago before Laughton's extension, which was said to be a 1st, which would have been late since you guys have been in the playoffs. The fact that they were offered and then declined, says he is worth at least a 1st. How is that so hard to comprehend. Go look at all your other little Leafs ACGM's, apparently your fans love Laughton, so he's just a bit more than a throw away bottom 6 guy as you put it.
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 2:48 p.m.
We're too much?!?!? Says a member of the most unrealistic fanbase in the world. I'm not making up anything, it is well known that we have rejected late round 1sts for Laughton. It came out that Dubas was very close to acquiring him two years ago before Laughton's extension, which was said to be a 1st, which would have been late since you guys have been in the playoffs. The fact that they were offered and then declined, says he is worth at least a 1st. How is that so hard to comprehend. Go look at all your other little Leafs ACGM's, apparently your fans love Laughton, so he's just a bit more than a throw away bottom 6 guy as you put it.

“It is well known…” “Dubas was very close to acquiring him…” how do you make these statements with such confidence? Could be true, could be bs.
Some Leafs fans can be over the top so I guess it’s a bit unfair to jump on flyers fans now, my bad.

But I just don’t see how we can send a 1st for Laughton (he’s valuable but not a difference maker & we can sign FAs - we have cap room) . Different than previous years, we only have three picks this draft and cupboard is looking bare.
BroadStreet53 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 3:20 p.m.
Danny B is here

Don’t even bother responding to them, they don’t believe any reporters or insiders so it’s useless.
sk540 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 3:34 p.m.
“It is well known…” “Dubas was very close to acquiring him…” how do you make these statements with such confidence? Could be true, could be bs.
Some Leafs fans can be over the top so I guess it’s a bit unfair to jump on flyers fans now, my bad.

But I just don’t see how we can send a 1st for Laughton (he’s valuable but not a difference maker & we can sign FAs - we have cap room) . Different than previous years, we only have three picks this draft and cupboard is looking bare.

How do you think insiders throw out that Provorov may be on the move, and then 3 hours later he's traded? Inside sources give out this stuff, especially after the fact when it doesn't matter anymore. I agree that there's a lot of smoke out there, but if you're analytic and don't believe everything you read, you can read between the lines about what stuff happened and what didn't.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
How do you think insiders throw out that Provorov may be on the move, and then 3 hours later he's traded? Inside sources give out this stuff, especially after the fact when it doesn't matter anymore. I agree that there's a lot of smoke out there, but if you're analytic and don't believe everything you read, you can read between the lines about what stuff happened and what didn't.

Flyers fire their GM, rebuild on the way…not hard to guess guys that could moved. I didn’t see anyone accurately predicting what the return would be, because it would have total guess work. Same with Laughton - he’s likely to be moved but just no way I believe Leafs offered (& were rejected) a 1st. Bloggers are totally guessing on teams and offers
BroadStreet53 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 4:41 p.m.

He is a very solid bottom 6 who can slot in anywhere in your lineup in a pinch. I do not see him worth a 1st. He is a nice veteran, but if you can acquire a 1st no questions asked he has to go. This is a rebuild not the b.s. with we need good veterans to show the rookies the ropes. Show them what? We need talent and to get that you need assets in a rebuild. Our best player of the last 20 years got us Tippett and a 1st. All these GMs think Scott Laughton will fetch us a 1st and.......Not a shot in hell. He is desireable because he has term on a reasonable cap hit. He is a nice depth player, but nothing more. You dont win cups because of Scott Laughton. He can be a nice piece on a cup winning team however.
MitchMafia and sk540 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 4:58 p.m.
Quoting: BroadStreet53
He is a very solid bottom 6 who can slot in anywhere in your lineup in a pinch. I do not see him worth a 1st. He is a nice veteran, but if you can acquire a 1st no questions asked he has to go. This is a rebuild not the b.s. with we need good veterans to show the rookies the ropes. Show them what? We need talent and to get that you need assets in a rebuild. Our best player of the last 20 years got us Tippett and a 1st. All these GMs think Scott Laughton will fetch us a 1st and.......Not a shot in hell. He is desireable because he has term on a reasonable cap hit. He is a nice depth player, but nothing more. You dont win cups because of Scott Laughton. He can be a nice piece on a cup winning team however.

Not a flyer fan (go Leafs go) but unquestionably the league is better when Philly is in the mix - should be some of the hardest away games of the year . Hopefully won’t take too long - I read you have a strong prospect pool and if Danny navigates this off season well, should get a lot better
sk540 liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 5:06 p.m.
Quoting: BroadStreet53

I didn't say anything against any one of your points, I am taking what I've heard from hockey insiders, not bloggers or vlogs or twitter followers with 8 followers. People/accounts that are in the know, that break deals prior to them happening, to have a pulse on said team.

I didn't say what I think Laughton is worth, i reiterated what other people have seen and heard what he is worth. Personally, I wouldn't trade a first for a guy like Laughton either, even though I love how he plays and what he brings to a lineup. He's like a lesser Barbashev, like a 3rd line guy the Lightning seem to produce or acquire year after year. He can score a bit, mix it up a bit, plays a defensive responsible game, has a good motor, leads by example, and is a good role model. Again, if im a GM, I wouldn't trade a first for that. But it appears real life GMs would, that's all i'm saying. He certainly could be a nice piece to a cup winning team and I think he will be eventually. Unfortunately, probably not with the Flyers. By the time we're ready to compete he will be on the wrong side of 30, so again, I agree with getting as much as you can for him. Whatever that is, who knows till it happens.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 5:06 p.m.
Not a flyer fan (go Leafs go) but unquestionably the league is better when Philly is in the mix - should be some of the hardest away games of the year . Hopefully won’t take too long - I read you have a strong prospect pool and if Danny navigates this off season well, should get a lot better

I can agree with you on that at least
MitchMafia liked this.
Jun. 20, 2023 at 7:26 p.m.
Avs accept if there are no better options available.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll