SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

New "Scouting" feature

Oct. 6, 2023 at 1:39 p.m.
Edited Oct. 6, 2023 at 3:08 p.m.
Reposted to above Sticky Suggestions Megathread

I noticed the "SCOUTNG" tab along the top banner of the home page. It's a nice additional feature to the site. Being a Blackhawks fan I gravitated to the Chicago page and noticed some of their players do not have a scouting report. e.g. Colton Dach and Lukas Reichel. Is this feature still an work in progress or is there a different reason for them missing?

And if you're open to a suggestion, maybe you can develop a link to a player's Scouting Report directly from their individual biographical/statistical page. I'm thinking of another blue box labeled "SCOUTING REPORT" adjacent to the TRANSACTIONS, STATUS UPDATE and INJURY UPDATE boxes.
NoVaSpartan liked this.
Oct. 6, 2023 at 1:49 p.m.
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: boilermaker
I noticed the "SCOUTNG" tab along the top banner of the home page. It's a nice additional feature to the site. Being a Blackhawks fan I gravitated to the Chicago page and noticed some of their players do not have a scouting report. e.g. Colton Dach and Lukas Reichel. Is this feature still an work in progress or is there a different reason for them missing?

And if you're open to a suggestion, maybe you can develop a link to a player's Scouting Report directly from their individual biographical/statistical page. I'm thinking of another blue box labeled "SCOUTING REPORT" adjacent to the TRANSACTIONS, STATUS UPDATE and INJURY UPDATE boxes.

I like the idea about adding a link straight to a player's report from their page. not sure how much this is check but it definitely couldn't hurt posting your idea in the suggestions megathread
Oct. 6, 2023 at 2:59 p.m.
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
I like the idea about adding a link straight to a player's report from their page. not sure how much this is check but it definitely couldn't hurt posting your idea in the suggestions megathread

I would if I knew how to post a comment in that thread. I'll work on it.
NoVaSpartan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll