SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Please Explain Perry Cap

Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:10 p.m.
No cap.
Wondering why Perry's termination isnt on CF's Hawks cap hit. I assume hes still getting paid n thats why the PA isnt vocal atm, but why arent they stuck with any cap hit?
Thank you, trade is just to get attention. not real leaf fans, its not real.
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:12 p.m.
They’re terminating his contract. Perry will not be paid any further and I believe the cap hit is completely gone now for Chicago.
MeetYourMakar liked this.
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:14 p.m.
they were able to terminate his contract and the cap hit because he violated the contract that he signed
Quoting: GreatWhiteNorth
They’re terminating his contract. Perry will not be paid any further and I believe the cap hit is completely gone now for Chicago.

Yes but this isnt the nfl, contracts cant be terminated without cause. I am not saying there isnt a know just cause behind closed doors, but without that knowledge it seems odd. Even M.R who got popped internationally smuggly drugs's cap hit is on the Kings books.
Thank you for the reply
Luguber
What kind of trade is that, any Marner to Chicago trade starts with Bedard and three 1st round picks!
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:15 p.m.
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
they were able to terminate his contract and the cap hit because he violated the contract that he signed

Ok this helps me, did they say anything about violation or anything?
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:15 p.m.
Quoting: Luguber
What kind of trade is that, any Marner to Chicago trade starts with Bedard and three 1st round picks!

Not a real trade, just to get attentions, please read before posting.
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:16 p.m.
Quoting: MeetYourMakar
Yes but this isnt the nfl, contracts cant be terminated without cause. I am not saying there isnt a know just cause behind closed doors, but without that knowledge it seems odd. Even M.R who got popped internationally smuggly drugs's cap hit is on the Kings books.
Thank you for the reply

They have cause. They wouldn’t be able to initiate the termination without a cause. Both the NHL and the NHLPA are aware of the situation - only the public doesn’t know what happened (he didn’t sleep with Bedard’s mom). But they’re a professional business with legal concepts in place. They would need cause to do this so they obviously have cause.
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:17 p.m.
Quoting: GreatWhiteNorth
They have cause. They wouldn’t be able to initiate the termination without a cause. Both the NHL and the NHLPA are aware of the situation - only the public doesn’t know what happened (he didn’t sleep with Bedard’s mom). But they’re a professional business with legal concepts in place. They would need cause to do this so they obviously have cause.

Thank you
Edit: I don't think he slept with his mom either.
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:29 p.m.
Ok this helps me, did they say anything about violation or anything?

idk per friedge the blackhawks just said" in violation of both the terms of his Standard Player's Contract and the Blackhawks internal policies intended to promote professional and safe work environments". https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1729578165104710048
Nov. 28, 2023 at 5:40 p.m.
Thank you
Edit: I don't think he slept with his mom either.

He didn’t. The rumour was started by some low life on the internet who has no respect and is a disgrace. It’s a shame that that’s the way the internet goes and that so many people believe it with absolutely no evidence at all.
Nov. 29, 2023 at 8:24 a.m.
Luguber
Not a real trade, just to get attentions, please read before posting.

Yeah I noticed, tried a sarcastic comment but they don't always go over well, maybe my exaggeration was too weak 🙂
Nov. 29, 2023 at 8:39 a.m.
Quoting: Luguber
Yeah I noticed, tried a sarcastic comment but they don't always go over well, maybe my exaggeration was too weak 🙂

Been der done dat. All good my firend, happy posting
Luguber liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll