SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Simulateur de Transactions

Last proposal Deal Keep going

Created by: Papicard30
Published: Jan. 16 at 1:53 p.m.
Salary Cap: $83,500,000
Season Days: 93/192 (48%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Colorado AvalancheColorado Avalanche

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Tufte, RileyColorado AvalancheMinor-$0011---5112--
Olofsson, FredrikColorado AvalancheNHL-$775,000011---42358--
Prosvetov, IvanColorado AvalancheNHL-$775,000011-------3.160.895
Ritchie, CalumColorado AvalancheReserve List-$0001---------
Malinski, SamWaivers ExemptColorado AvalancheNHL-$850,000011---18246--
2026 1st round pick (Logo of the Colorado AvalancheCOL)---100------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Monahan, SeanMontreal CanadiensNHL-$1,985,000011---43111425--
Allen, JakeMontreal CanadiensNHL50%$1,925,000011-------3.490.901
Kovacevic, JohnathanMontreal CanadiensNHL-$766,667011---38527--
2024 2nd round pick (Logo of the Colorado AvalancheCOL)---010------
2025 3rd round pick (Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMTL)---010------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$4,071,7572246603312
Change-$2,276,6670-1-2-120
Final$1,795,090 (↓)2245 (↓)58 (↓)2 (↓)5 (↑)1210616

Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Monahan, SeanMontreal CanadiensNHL-$1,985,000011---43111425--
Allen, JakeMontreal CanadiensNHL50%$1,925,000011-------3.490.901
Kovacevic, JohnathanMontreal CanadiensNHL-$766,667011---38527--
2024 2nd round pick (Logo of the Colorado AvalancheCOL)---010------
2025 3rd round pick (Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMTL)---010------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Tufte, RileyColorado AvalancheMinor-$0011---5112--
Olofsson, FredrikColorado AvalancheNHL-$775,000011---42358--
Prosvetov, IvanColorado AvalancheNHL-$775,000011-------3.160.895
Ritchie, CalumColorado AvalancheReserve List-$0001---------
Malinski, SamWaivers ExemptColorado AvalancheNHL-$850,000011---18246--
2026 1st round pick (Logo of the Colorado AvalancheCOL)---100------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$3,572,5002346734916
Change$2,276,6670121-20
Final$5,849,167 (↑)2347 (↑)75 (↑)5 (↑)7 (↓)16-10-6-16
Jan. 16 at 2:44 p.m.
There’s nothing in this package that would entice Colorado to move so many assets including:

- a 1st
- their top F prospect
- their 4C
- a rookie defenseman that has looked good so far this season

This sucks.
mv21227 liked this.
Jan. 16 at 3:30 p.m.
Papicard
Edited Jan. 16 at 4:09 p.m.
Quoting: turtlemountain
There’s nothing in this package that would entice Colorado to move so many assets including:

- a 1st
- their top F prospect
- their 4C
- a rookie defenseman that has looked good so far this season

This sucks.

Your proposal? I coukd ask Savard / Kovacevic and the 4C we can find or call up Meyers. Take it easy with respect. 2 picks 2024 and 2025 vs 1st 2026 ! Ritchie we can find anywhere player like him! I respect Malinski, heartbreak to trade him! But they want prospect than picks. Savard vs Malinski. Olaussonwe keep and Ryan Jo better to keep him. Hard to trade him!. What would you propose as a trade?
Jan. 16 at 5:34 p.m.
Quoting: Papicard30
Your proposal? I coukd ask Savard / Kovacevic and the 4C we can find or call up Meyers. Take it easy with respect. 2 picks 2024 and 2025 vs 1st 2026 ! Ritchie we can find anywhere player like him! I respect Malinski, heartbreak to trade him! But they want prospect than picks. Savard vs Malinski. Olaussonwe keep and Ryan Jo better to keep him. Hard to trade him!. What would you propose as a trade?

Honestly, there’s not much that I really want from Montreal. I don’t see them as a good trade partner.

Montreal’s biggest trade chips are Jake Allen and Sean Monahan.

I am not convinced Jake Allen would be a significant improvement over Georgiev. With a cap strapped team, you probably don’t want to pay $3.85M for a goalie to be your backup next year.

The discourse on Monahan is well documented at this point. I don’t think he would be the answer at 2C. I’d be down to give him a shot at 3C, but Montreal fans on here seem convinced that he’s worth an arm and a leg for a return. If that’s the case, I think I am out.

I’ve seen chatter about Kovacevic and Matheson being on the block. Matheson is obviously not a fit for Colorado. Kovacevic has a really nice contract but he would play 6/7D minutes in Colorado. We already have Johnson/Jones/Malinski doing that. If Kovacevic were cheap, that would be fine.

So basically, in my eyes your trade doesn’t solve the Avs biggest issue: they need a 2C. Instead, you dealt one of their best picks (a 1st), their best forward prospect (Ritchie), and an interesting young D (Malinski) and you have very little to show for it. If you’re gonna burn 3 of your best assets, why not just go out and get Elias Lindholm?

That’s also not to mention that you gave up one of the only centers that Colorado has (Olofsson) and whatever minimal value Tufte and Prosvetov carry.
Papicard30 liked this.
Jan. 16 at 6:28 p.m.
Papicard
Allen to back Georgy, because I have doubts about Georgy, so an Allen with his experience to push and support him to be beneficial and in case of injuries because you never know after the deadline, Monahan, lefty center, vision on 2C or 3C, cause Ryan Jo is not convincing to date, Kovacevic, righty D on 6-7 D, we need a little robustness entering the playoffs. Allen 50% salary, we can do, georgiev needs 4-5 goals to win, he never steals games, jones, malinsky sure good prospect and JJ has slowed down a little but he is tough, so we need toughness to compete , we have enough offensive,

let's hope for the returns of Nish, Lekhy, depth is essential for the home stretch. josh manson is well placed 4-5 D then a 6-7 D right-handed robust, effective a savard or kovacevic otherwise, Lindholm I like him but I'm afraid it's a Ryan Jo, because he's right-handed, I'm afraid Elias is annoying when he arrives, which he does not unlock for the series. otherwise a trade for Elias L and Andersson or Tanev maybe, but we always need good backup! ,

M’y lineup:
Rantanen-Mack-Drouin
Nichush-Mo or Ryan- Lehky. (Maybe Lindholm)
Wood-Colton, Mo Or Ryan,
Kivy-Cogs-OC

Makar-Toews
Manson-Girard
Savard or RD - Byram maybe ( Andersson, Tanev)
JJ

Georgiev-Allen or a goalie with some experience 30-35 years old.

Malinski looks like Makar but he is Young and Makar too is Young . We can trade Sam Malinski , I love this Guy but,

but I want ryan jo to try to do something, on the 3rd line maybe the size, robust at this price, then Mo on the 2 just for IQ better than Johansen, and his lefty faceoffs,

Avalanche should have won the series against Seattle, it's because of these missing elements, my point of view, thank you for sharing yours, we'll see! Good luck.
Jan. 16 at 6:30 p.m.
Papicard
Allen to back Georgy, because I have doubts about Georgy, so an Allen with his experience to push and support him to be beneficial and in case of injuries because you never know after the deadline, Monahan, lefty center, vision on 2C or 3C, cause Ryan Jo is not convincing to date, Kovacevic, righty D on 6-7 D, we need a little robustness entering the playoffs. Allen 50% salary, we can do, georgiev needs 4-5 goals to win, he never steals games, jones, malinsky sure good prospect and JJ has slowed down a little but he is tough, so we need toughness to compete , we have enough offensive,

let's hope for the returns of Nish, Lekhy, depth is essential for the home stretch. josh manson is well placed 4-5 D then a 6-7 D right-handed robust, effective a savard or kovacevic otherwise, Lindholm I like him but I'm afraid it's a Ryan Jo, because he's right-handed, I'm afraid Elias is annoying when he arrives, which he does not unlock for the series. otherwise a trade for Elias L and Andersson or Tanev maybe, but we always need good backup! ,

M’y lineup:
Rantanen-Mack-Drouin
Nichush-Mo or Ryan- Lehky. (lindholm)
Wood-Colton, Mo Or Ryan,
Kivy-Cogs-OC

Makar-Toews
Manson-Girard
Savard or RD - Byram (Andersson,Tanev, Weeger)
JJ

Malinski looks like Makar but he is Young and Makar too is Young . We can trade Sam Malinski , I love this Guy but,

but I want ryan jo to try to do something, on the 3rd line maybe the size, robust at this price, then Mo on the 2 just for IQ better than Johansen, and his lefty faceoffs,

Avalanche should have won the series against Seattle, it's because of these missing elements, my point of view, thank you for sharing yours, we'll see! Good luck.
Jan. 16 at 6:38 p.m.

M’y lineup:
Rantanen-Mack-Drouin
Nichush-Mo or Ryan- Lehky. (Maybe Lindholm)
Wood-Colton, Mo Or Ryan,
Kivy-Cogs-OC

Makar-Toews
Manson-Girard
Savard or RD - Byram maybe ( Andersson, Tanev)
JJ

That team would struggle to be cap compliant next year. Savard and Allen both have term. Also Savard is an awful fit in Colorado lol
Jan. 16 at 6:45 p.m.
Papicard
Quoting: turtlemountain
That team would struggle to be cap compliant next year. Savard and Allen both have term. Also Savard is an awful fit in Colorado lol

otherwise I would add a bjugstad and a Josh Brown from Arizona. and I would look for Allen for backup for this year and next year at 50% salary it wouldn't bother me, Georgiev he will be exhausted, we have a backup before the goalie prospects arrive in the big league

and don't forget that the cap will increase enormously next year,

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll