SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

3 way trade

Jan. 19 at 6:18 p.m.
Quoting: Oilers_29
https://www.spotrac.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers/cap/2025//

Try using google next time bro before making stupid arguments saying “ oilers won’t be able to resign both McDavid and draisaitl unless they trade away campbell” don’t be dumb bro you sound like you got half a brain

wow kid dont take what i said out of context.but if you cant figure out that the oil need cap space to do anything,i cant help you.
Jan. 19 at 6:22 p.m.
Are u special or something cause you realize google is free bro it’s not hard to figure this out oilers will easily have enough money to sign both McDavid and drasiaitl by the 2026 off season when draisaitl is due for an extension oilers will have projected cap space of 38 million and that’s with Jack campbell being on the books give him 14 million and that leaves the oilers with 24 million in cap space to fill out 12 roster spots that’s more than enough lmao it’s pretty simple to figure this out man just google it

wow you really dont get the cap do you.do you see these guys liking, so agreeing with my comments they understand,your not getting it and arent going to at this point.and im not your bro either kid.
Jan. 19 at 7:02 p.m.
Quoting: delete
wow kid dont take what i said out of context.but if you cant figure out that the oil need cap space to do anything,i cant help you.

comments like edmonton won’t have enough cap to resign draisaitl and McDavid if they don’t trade away campbell for 2 1sts is just flat out delusional and fake news
Jan. 19 at 7:04 p.m.
comments like edmonton won’t have enough cap to resign draisaitl and McDavid if they don’t trade away campbell for 2 1sts is just flat out delusional and fake news

ok DONALD TRUMP.
Jan. 19 at 7:04 p.m.

I think you need to realize the cap goes up almost every year
Jan. 19 at 7:05 p.m.
ok DONALD TRUMP.

Got anything smart to say Joe?
Jan. 19 at 7:06 p.m.
I think you need to realize the cap goes up almost every year

I THINK YOU NEED TO REALIZE PLAYERS GET RAISES,AND THE PLAYERS THAT HAVE THERE CONTRACTS END,HAVE TO BE REPLACED BY PLAYERS THAT ARE EQUAL OR BETTER OR YOU DONT WIN,
Jan. 19 at 7:07 p.m.

I just did fake news
Jan. 19 at 7:09 p.m.

i know its all rigged and your guy won the election.
Jan. 19 at 7:09 p.m.
I THINK YOU NEED TO REALIZE PLAYERS GET RAISES,AND THE PLAYERS THAT HAVE THERE CONTRACTS END,HAVE TO BE REPLACED BY PLAYERS THAT ARE EQUAL OR BETTER OR YOU DONT WIN,

Yeah Dylan Holloway Raphael Lavoie Xavier Bourgault Beau Akey lots of players in 3 years that should be ready to go and replace those players for significantly cheaper
And yes the raises for McDavid and draisaitl is gonna cost about 9 million more with the cap being at 92 million not hard to google this bro and anyone with common sense would realize the oilers easily will have the cap to do it
Jan. 19 at 7:10 p.m.
i know its all rigged and your guy won the election.

Dude I’m Canadian I don’t care about American politics and yeah sure I’m conservative but I care more about Canada then the states tbh
Jan. 19 at 7:15 p.m.
Yeah Dylan Holloway Raphael Lavoie Xavier Bourgault Beau Akey lots of players in 3 years that should be ready to go and replace those players for significantly cheaper
And yes the raises for McDavid and draisaitl is gonna cost about 9 million more with the cap being at 92 million not hard to google this bro and anyone with common sense would realize the oilers easily will have the cap to do it

ok and your sure on lavoie,bourgault and akey who has been hurt all yr, so hes developing,sort of how you have during our conversation,which isnt very fast. the oil are in terrible cap trouble and need to find a way to get rid of JACK,but your never going to understand this.I MEAN YOU THINK THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN.YOU JUST CANT ARGUE WITH STUPID.
Jan. 19 at 7:17 p.m.
Dude I’m Canadian I don’t care about American politics and yeah sure I’m conservative but I care more about Canada then the states tbh

if you were conservative you would understand how money and cap works.
Jan. 19 at 7:52 p.m.
ok and your sure on lavoie,bourgault and akey who has been hurt all yr, so hes developing,sort of how you have during our conversation,which isnt very fast. the oil are in terrible cap trouble and need to find a way to get rid of JACK,but your never going to understand this.I MEAN YOU THINK THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN.YOU JUST CANT ARGUE WITH STUPID.

When did I say the election is stolen like are u mentally ok bro? You are a prime example of a man child lmao have a nice day
Jan. 19 at 7:56 p.m.
When did I say the election is stolen like are u mentally ok bro? You are a prime example of a man child lmao have a nice day

you were quoting your hero trump.ya it would be nice to not hear from you again.
Jan. 19 at 8:07 p.m.
you were quoting your hero trump.ya it would be nice to not hear from you again.

Have a great day remember google is free would you teach you lots
Jan. 19 at 8:08 p.m.
Have a great day remember google is free would you teach you lots

i was really hopeing to not hear from you again.take care little buddy.
Jan. 19 at 8:16 p.m.
https://www.spotrac.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers/cap/2025//

Try using google next time bro before making stupid arguments saying “ oilers won’t be able to resign both McDavid and draisaitl unless they trade away campbell” don’t be dumb bro you sound like you got half a brain

Bro has too much time on his hands to comment on practically every trade proposal and argue with people on capfriendly of all places LMAO
Oilers_29 liked this.
Jan. 19 at 8:29 p.m.
Quoting: Cletusthepig
Bro has too much time on his hands to comment on practically every trade proposal and argue with people on capfriendly of all places LMAO

well i got likes so people agreeing with me on this one. didnt realize me saying broberg and a 2nd which was your trade proposil was fair for tanev,was argueing.but maybe your a trump supporter as well,so i guess its all fake news.ill make sure not to comment on any of your proposils,because you think its argueing,wow there is some really ignorant people on here,but i think half of them live in there parents basement.and we aint brothers.
Jan. 19 at 8:46 p.m.
well i got likes so people agreeing with me on this one. didnt realize me saying broberg and a 2nd which was your trade proposil was fair for tanev,was argueing.but maybe your a trump supporter as well,so i guess its all fake news.ill make sure not to comment on any of your proposils,because you think its argueing,wow there is some really ignorant people on here,but i think half of them live in there parents basement.and we aint brothers.

My apologies i didnt know this was a Craig Conroy burner account
Jan. 19 at 9:04 p.m.
Quoting: Cletusthepig
My apologies i didnt know this was a Craig Conroy burner account

ya your a gem and obviously a oil fan so your supporting your little buddy.go back read the trade then read his comments and see why i gave it back to him.i didnt propose this trade, but its common knowledge that it takes two 1sts to get rid of campbell.and the oil is right up against the cap.why would any team take a 32 yr old backup in the minors,who makes 5mil per,for anything less.so go ahead buy him out and have it on the cap for the next 6 yrs,be my guest and then sign all your guys.and a couple different guys agreed with me including the guy who proposed the trade.so if your his big brother protecting him,give him a good spanking,he has it coming.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll