Created By: RomGee
Published: Feb. 5 at 9:38 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Feb. 5 at 10:05 p.m.
down bad
0 chance in a redraft Leonard falls past 5-6oa
Feb. 5 at 11:53 p.m.
mokumboi
I have to ask: How in the world do Lindstein, Willander and Simashev each drop like a stone, but Sandin-Pelikka soars like an eagle? ASP was really, really meh at the WJC, not even the third best Dman on his team. One could argue he was the fifth best Sweden Dman. AND he's regressed defensively with his Swedish team. A lot.

Meanwhile, Lindstein was the true and clear best Dman of the tournament, Willander was almost as good and Simashev is killing it in the 2nd best league in the world as a teen. Help me understand.
HolyJumpin81 liked this.
Feb. 9 at 4:35 a.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
I have to ask: How in the world do Lindstein, Willander and Simashev each drop like a stone, but Sandin-Pelikka soars like an eagle? ASP was really, really meh at the WJC, not even the third best Dman on his team. One could argue he was the fifth best Sweden Dman. AND he's regressed defensively with his Swedish team. A lot.

Meanwhile, Lindstein was the true and clear best Dman of the tournament, Willander was almost as good and Simashev is killing it in the 2nd best league in the world as a teen. Help me understand.

I respect you most of the time but this is one of the most silly, uninformed takes you've had on here. ASP has not regressed; he's Injured. And your assessment of his WJC is lame. When he's with the national team he deliberately plays a safe game. He's actually been quoted saying this. You have to watch him in league play to understand. What he was doing this year in the SHL was historic...end of story.
Feb. 9 at 9:59 a.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: RedWing9119
I respect you most of the time but this is one of the most silly, uninformed takes you've had on here. ASP has not regressed; he's Injured. And your assessment of his WJC is lame. When he's with the national team he deliberately plays a safe game. He's actually been quoted saying this. You have to watch him in league play to understand. What he was doing this year in the SHL was historic...end of story.

None of which explains how the other three drop big. This has become a theme around here, with lots of redrafts dropping pretty much all the Dmen hard except ASP, who soars. It's askew. And I don't get it. But it's al good, everything comes out in the wash.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll