Forums/Armchair-GM

Post Spooner Arbitration

Created by: Moog121
Team: 2017-18 Boston Bruins
Initial Creation Date: Jul. 26, 2017
Published: Jul. 26, 2017
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Sign Pasta to bridge deal. Trade Vatrano/Quaider fo LD Shea Theaodore. Sign Vanek or Stafford to team friendly deal. With LD opening try to entice Hobey Baker winner UFA Will Butcher....
Free Agent Signings
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
3$6,000,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
Butcher, Will
1$925,000
1$2,500,000
Trades
Buyouts
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$75,000,000$69,075,001$0$820,000$5,924,999
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 8
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW
UFA - 6
$872,500$872,500
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$2,825,000$2,825,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$900,000$900,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 3
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 2
$1,200,000$1,200,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 3
Butcher, Will
$925,000$925,000
$725,000$725,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 27, 2017 at 12:33 a.m.
almost interesting but still a waste of time.......
Jul. 27, 2017 at 9:28 p.m.
Moog121
Quoting: PaulDunnill

These are all a waste of time...
Jul. 28, 2017 at 12:18 p.m.
Quoting: Moog121

These are all a waste of time...

So true!!
Jul. 28, 2017 at 12:44 p.m.
ItsInTheNet
This is okay, but I kinda want to see what Vatrano's got before shipping him out. He could be a yearly 20 goal scorer and was on that pace for much of last season before he lost his confidence and his lack of conditioning set in. I think if he plays a full season on the 3rd line with Spooner and Backes, he's gonna score atleast 15 goals and have atleast 20 assists. That'd be a very welcomed value for a guy who's making so little. To add on top of this, Shea Theodore isn't even fully ready to be a good NHL player IMO. I think he's going to take another year in the AHL and then come up. If he plays in the NHL this year, he'll likely have struggles and if he doesn't he's not a good addition because we literally have 4 good LHD prospects now, which we don't need him to block. It'd be like we're trying to hoard all the top LHD prospects in the league making this deal. I know some people have lost some faith in Zboril, but he's still got a good chance to make it. Add in Lauzon, who could also be ready after 1 AHL season and Lindgren who could jump to the AHL next year as well as Vaakanainen.

IF we're going to trade for a LHD, I'd rather receive Merrill or McNabb.

McAvoy and Krug as a pair just can't be done year 1. That's taking way to big of a risk on 2 guys who will probably be below average in the defensive end of the ice next year.

IS Vanek really going to be any better than Beleskey this year? He'll probably score maybe 10 more points, but will his impact on the game really be much higher? I'm not impressed by Vanek scoring a lot of points on a dog crap team last year. It seems a lot of GMs around the league aren't very impressed with him either compared to how many people on this site really want to sign him.

This just seems unnecessary to do.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:52 p.m.
Quoting: TopCornerShot
This is okay, but I kinda want to see what Vatrano's got before shipping him out. He could be a yearly 20 goal scorer and was on that pace for much of last season before he lost his confidence and his lack of conditioning set in. I think if he plays a full season on the 3rd line with Spooner and Backes, he's gonna score atleast 15 goals and have atleast 20 assists. That'd be a very welcomed value for a guy who's making so little. To add on top of this, Shea Theodore isn't even fully ready to be a good NHL player IMO. I think he's going to take another year in the AHL and then come up. If he plays in the NHL this year, he'll likely have struggles and if he doesn't he's not a good addition because we literally have 4 good LHD prospects now, which we don't need him to block. It'd be like we're trying to hoard all the top LHD prospects in the league making this deal. I know some people have lost some faith in Zboril, but he's still got a good chance to make it. Add in Lauzon, who could also be ready after 1 AHL season and Lindgren who could jump to the AHL next year as well as Vaakanainen.

McAvoy and Krug as a pair just can't be done year 1. That's taking way to big of a risk on 2 guys who will probably be below average in the defensive end of the ice next year.

IS Vanek really going to be any better than Beleskey this year? He'll probably score maybe 10 more points, but will his impact on the game really be much higher? I'm not impressed by Vanek scoring a lot of points on a dog crap team last year. It seems a lot of GMs around the league aren't very impressed with him either compared to how many people on this site really want to sign him.

I said it above already in a lot fewer words!!!!!
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:55 p.m.
ItsInTheNet

I said it above already in a lot fewer words!!!!!

You said nothing and didn't contribute, which you do a lot. Good job patting yourself on the back for making a pathetic post that didn't analyze anything.
phillyjabroni and nobody liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:41 p.m.
Well I don't have the major typing skills you do. #run-on
And it is a waste of time because none of those things will happen!!
Jul. 28, 2017 at 4:48 p.m.
ItsInTheNet

I type clear ideas. You type generic crap a kid could figure out and then pat yourself on the back.

You're opinion of yourself is very low inside Paul and that's why you are foolish enough to exaggerate !'s. You are quite the excitable fellow, but you see, no-one will see it that way after reading what you say a few times. Let me put it to you this way Paul, you are like someone who talks in all caps, with your !'s foolery. That works for the short term, but after someone reads a couple times you fool no-one anymore and you can't make a strong statement. If all your sentences end the same, how could one ever be stronger? lol You probably can't even wrap your head around this notion or observe your true self, which comes off very weak and wanting to be more than you actually are. The truth is the only way you will be perceived as being as great as you want to be is if you do hard work, which you don't see to do. You take the simple mans route and try to load up !'s to try to be thought of as a dominant fellow, but there is one person who isn't buying that pathology my friend. You can win everyone else over, but I see the inner you and the reason why you act the way you do and the facade you put on, but I can tell you, I am much much stronger than you my friend and I will prove this thought to you in the coming days, as I am available to do so.

I hope you look forward to your enlightening Paul, It's been a long time coming buddy, but you're going to see the truth in everything shortly. You cannot hide your ego from me paul, you will clash with me and no matter how many people have bought into your mass !'s I will still rise above, because that's what I do buddy. Good luck to you in our future differences pal.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 4:17 a.m.

I type clear ideas. You type generic crap a kid could figure out and then pat yourself on the back.

You're opinion of yourself is very low inside Paul and that's why you are foolish enough to exaggerate !'s. You are quite the excitable fellow, but you see, no-one will see it that way after reading what you say a few times. Let me put it to you this way Paul, you are like someone who talks in all caps, with your !'s foolery. That works for the short term, but after someone reads a couple times you fool no-one anymore and you can't make a strong statement. If all your sentences end the same, how could one ever be stronger? lol You probably can't even wrap your head around this notion or observe your true self, which comes off very weak and wanting to be more than you actually are. The truth is the only way you will be perceived as being as great as you want to be is if you do hard work, which you don't see to do. You take the simple mans route and try to load up !'s to try to be thought of as a dominant fellow, but there is one person who isn't buying that pathology my friend. You can win everyone else over, but I see the inner you and the reason why you act the way you do and the facade you put on, but I can tell you, I am much much stronger than you my friend and I will prove this thought to you in the coming days, as I am available to do so.

I hope you look forward to your enlightening Paul, It's been a long time coming buddy, but you're going to see the truth in everything shortly. You cannot hide your ego from me paul, you will clash with me and no matter how many people have bought into your mass !'s I will still rise above, because that's what I do buddy. Good luck to you in our future differences pal.

#run-on

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll