SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Where does Florida finish in the overall standings this year?

Where does Florida finish in the overall standings this year?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:16 p.m.
Quoting: krakowitz
Quoting: PaulDunnill

Hahahahaha. you actually wouldn't say another word about it?????? If you promise, I'll do it.....

If you can reasonably give me 15 goaltenders in the NHL better than Vasy right now, I won't say another word about this argument.

Edit: I might be able to do it myself, but it's time you actually bring reason to your claims rather than saying stuff

I always bring reasons, it's just people don't like them. And then I get in an argument and CF bans me. Which I'm starting to think you are trying to have happen!!! LOL
Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:24 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018

If you can reasonably give me 15 goaltenders in the NHL better than Vasy right now, I won't say another word about this argument.

Edit: I might be able to do it myself, but it's time you actually bring reason to your claims rather than saying stuff

I always bring reasons, it's just people don't like them. And then I get in an argument and CF bans me. Which I'm starting to think you are trying to have happen!!! LOL

Believe me Paul, if I was trying, it would have happened a long time ago.

Are you going to give me 15, or just keep avoiding it?
Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:22 p.m.

How come when you do actions and have consequences, its someone elses fault.

It's the same thing I see in school..."Mr. Smith gave me an 83..." or "I got an 4 on my AP". That's the issue with my generation "generation snowflake" and the generation above. Everyone wakes up and thinks, "how can I be a professional victim today?" I am in no way saying you do this, but I am witnessing it firsthand. It makes me a scare resource, and the market rewards scarcity
Jarvis liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit