Forums/Armchair-GM

GM's Team

Created by: BostonBruinsGM
Team: 2015-16 Boston Bruins
Initial Creation Date: Jan. 8, 2016
Published: Jan. 8, 2016
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Bruins Need The D. Aging Big Z & Sides isn't going to do anything good for the Bruins blueline. Bruins need to fix the holes on the blueline while bringing back the culture of "THE BIG BAD BRUINS." Hence the trades for Bickell(Bruins Killer) & Stewart.
Trades
BOS
  1. Bickell, Bryan
  2. Svedberg, Viktor
  3. van Riemsdyk, Trevor
Additional Details:
2016 1st round pick

Bruins will have to retain some of Chara's salary. Blackhawks give up 2 young dmen to a Bruins team that needs help on the blueline.
CHI
  1. Chara, Zdeno
  2. Eriksson, Loui
  3. Talbot, Maxime
Additional Details:
2016 5th round pick

Eriksson is UFA
Talbot is UFA
Chara's cap hit is 5 million in the last year of his trade. If the Bruins don't make the playoffs this could be Chara's final shot at one more cup.
BOS
  1. Fowler, Cam
  2. Stewart, Chris
Additional Details:
Stewart is UFA and useless on the Ducks

Fowler needs a change of scene.
ANA
  1. Krug, Torey
Additional Details:
2016 3rd round pick
2017 2nd round pick

Krug is a smaller guy but will want big money. Ducks can have him with the picks attached.
Retained Salary Transactions
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
27$71,400,000$64,619,833$969,000$315,000$6,780,167
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
$925,000$925,000
RW
UFA - 2
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LW
NTC
UFA - 5
$850,000$850,000
LW
UFA - 2
$1,700,000$1,700,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$600,000$600,000
RW
UFA - 1
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
C
UFA - 1
$1,025,000$1,025,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$950,000$950,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$2,300,000$2,300,000
RW
UFA - 3
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 7
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$600,000$600,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 3
$863,333$863,333
RD
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 6
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 4
$625,000$625,000
RD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
G
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
RD
UFA - 1
$602,500$602,500
RD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RD
UFA - 1
$575,000$575,000
LD
UFA - 1
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 8, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
Banned
I just vomited all over my computer. That CHI deal is one of the worst I have seen in a long time.
Cdn_bacon liked this.
Jan. 8, 2016 at 6:32 p.m.
Banned
Edited Jan. 8, 2016 at 10:00 p.m.
Just looked at this a second time and it got worse.

Did you really put any thought into these?

TVR and Svedberg are nothing more than bottom 6 NHL defenseman (and more specifically in Svedberg, probably nothing more than 7th..if that. You literally traded for him b/c he's 6'8''). Bryan Bickell is beyond fucking horrible. Terrible cap hit, can't produce at all, and you have him on the 1st line. WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF. Bruins get a 1st out of it that will be a late late first. The only thing of value in the deal, for Boston. Does CHI even have the cap space for this? You're selling off on 2 key players on the B's and getting literally dog crap back in return. Like come on, man. Just terrible!!!

ANA says fuck no to that deal. I love Krug, but Fowler >>> Krug. Fowler doesn't need a "change of scene." Where'd you pull this one out of?

I look forward to your "rebuttal".
Jan. 8, 2016 at 9:31 p.m.
I Am The GM
Quoting: FutureNHLgm
I just vomited all over my computer. That CHI deal is one of the worst I have seen in a long time.

I vomited on my computer too when I saw you're moms hairy pussy. Shut the fuck up tough guy. Krug isn't going to resign with the Bruins. Bruins need depth on the blueline and a short Michigan boy ain't going to cut it.

WOOF WOOF WOOF...pretty sure you heard you're whore mother say that while you jerk off and call yourself the Bruins GM in a dark and lonely basement.

Truthly I'm just throwing around trade idears. I just signed up on this site. This isn't my life unlike YOU. Chara's cap hit is killing this team. If he waives his NTC Bruins have some flex in the cap. Obviously Blackhawks are in the same boat cap wise. I'm not looking at this from a "It's really going to happen." I rather have depth defensemen who have played on a winning team then over pay idiots like Dustin Byfuglien. An aging Chara isn't shit on this team. Last time I checked it's a team sport. Learn how to lace up a pair of skates then come find me.

Go Bruins!
Jan. 8, 2016 at 9:36 p.m.
I Am The GM
Biography

I am here to nitpick your Arm-chair GMs. Most of....They are all unrealistic and terrible.

In other words you're just an Internet TROLL
Jan. 8, 2016 at 9:38 p.m.
Just looked at this a second time and it got worse. Change your username, please. I'm the GM of this place.

Did you really put any thought into these?

TVR and Svedberg are nothing more than bottom 6 NHL defenseman (and more specifically in Svedberg, probably nothing more than 7th..if that. You literally traded for him b/c he's 6'8''). Bryan Bickell is beyond fucking horrible. Terrible cap hit, can't produce at all, and you have him on the 1st line. WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF. Bruins get a 1st out of it that will be a late late first. The only thing of value in the deal, for Boston. Does CHI even have the cap space for this? You're selling off on 2 key players on the B's and getting literally dog crap back in return. Like come on, man. Just terrible!!!

ANA says fuck no to that deal. I love Krug, but Fowler >>> Krug. Fowler doesn't need a "change of scene." Where'd you pull this one out of?

I look forward to your "rebuttal".

If you're "the GM of this place", how about posting some ideas of your own. You've posted two teams in the past and neither were exactly impressive.
Jan. 8, 2016 at 9:40 p.m.
Banned
Edited Jan. 8, 2016 at 9:56 p.m.
Quoting: BostonBruinsGM

I vomited on my computer too when I saw you're moms hairy pussy. Shut the fuck up tough guy. Krug isn't going to resign with the Bruins. Bruins need depth on the blueline and a short Michigan boy ain't going to cut it.

WOOF WOOF WOOF...pretty sure you heard you're whore mother say that while you jerk off and call yourself the Bruins GM in a dark and lonely basement.

Truthly I'm just throwing around trade idears. I just signed up on this site. This isn't my life unlike YOU. Chara's cap hit is killing this team. If he waives his NTC Bruins have some flex in the cap. Obviously Blackhawks are in the same boat cap wise. I'm not looking at this from a "It's really going to happen." I rather have depth defensemen who have played on a winning team then over pay idiots like Dustin Byfuglien. An aging Chara isn't shit on this team. Last time I checked it's a team sport. Learn how to lace up a pair of skates then come find me.

Go Bruins!

Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' -- My God, I can't stand terrible grammar.

This has 16 year old written all over it. At least, i hope to God you're (see what i did there?) under 18. Anyone who refers to mothers, pussy, and living in their parents basements are, in fact, the ones living in their parents' basement.

I'm 21 years old, and have a successful career. I'm far from living in my parents' basement. I find it comical how mad you just got though. Thank you for the laugh!
Jan. 8, 2016 at 11:50 p.m.
Two horrendous trades in general

You are terrible
Jan. 9, 2016 at 1:10 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
FutureNHLGM. So, you're 21 years of age. Just think, in 54 years you will be "qualified" to be Leafs GM. Lou should be retiring by then.smile
FutureNHLgm liked this.
Jan. 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.

Go Bruins!

Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' -- My God, I can't stand terrible grammar.

This has 16 year old written all over it. At least, i hope to God you're (see what i did there?) under 18. Anyone who refers to mothers, pussy, and living in their parents basements are, in fact, the ones living in their parents' basement.

I'm 21 years old, and have a successful career. I'm far from living in my parents' basement. I find it comical how mad you just got though. Thank you for the laugh!

I hope your career doesn't require working with other people in any serious capacity. You may find being a condescending prick is a career limiting character trait.
Hockeyplayer1 liked this.
Jan. 9, 2016 at 5:21 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: palhal
FutureNHLGM. So, you're 21 years of age. Just think, in 54 years you will be "qualified" to be Leafs GM. Lou should be retiring by then.smile

As much as I'd love to be an NHL GM, i'd much rather do what I'm doing now Sticking Out Tongue
Jan. 9, 2016 at 5:26 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Jarett18

Go Bruins!

I hope your career doesn't require working with other people in any serious capacity. You may find being a condescending prick is a career limiting character trait.

Funny, my job requires me to work with a lot of people in a very serious capacity. What you call being a "condescending prick," i call simple ball-busting which is actually a big character trait in my job, as well. I think it's comical you quote my post and try to insult me, yet if you read the post i responded to, you'd understand it. I mean come on, the post explains itself.
Jan. 9, 2016 at 7:06 p.m.
Quoting: Jarett18

Go Bruins!

Funny, my job requires me to work with a lot of people in a very serious capacity. What you call being a "condescending prick," i call simple ball-busting which is actually a big character trait in my job, as well. I think it's comical you quote my post and try to insult me, yet if you read the post i responded to, you'd understand it. I mean come on, the post explains itself.

I think you'll find "ball-busting" is a verb which means it can't be a trait. You should have said "simply being a ball-buster". My God, I can't stand terrible grammar.

And I'm familiar with ball-busting but most of your posts on this board are more of the condescending prick variety. Although I thought you were aware of this, and thus me calling you out on it was simply ball-busting. Sorry if you were insulted.
Hockeyplayer1 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll