6$6,750,000
Trades
WSH
  1. Hudon, Charles
  2. Mete, Victor
  3. 2019 1st round pick (MTL)
  4. 2020 1st round pick (MTL)
WSH
  1. Neuvirth, Michal ($1,250,000 retained)
  2. Raffl, Michael
  3. 2019 1st round pick (PHI)
Additional Details:
2018 1st Round Pick (STL)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the WSH
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$78,000,000$66,648,378$82,500$782,500$11,351,622
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$9,538,462$9,538,462
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$3,900,000$3,900,000
C
UFA - 7
$3,250,000$3,250,000
RW
UFA - 6
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$600,000$600K)
LW
UFA - 1
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW, C
UFA - 3
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RW
M-NTC
UFA - 7
$650,000$650,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$2,415,000$2,415,000
C
UFA - 5
$2,350,000$2,350,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$833,750$833,750
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,275,000$1,275,000
LD
UFA - 5
$6,750,000$6,750,000
RD
UFA - 8
$4,000,000$4,000,000
G
UFA - 3
$4,167,000$4,167,000
LD
UFA - 5
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$748,333$748,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RD
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 18, 2018 at 1:41 p.m.
Banned
Decent work mate
Eli liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 1:48 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: Caldsy
Decent work mate

or not...none of these deals really makes sens. Mtl is heading through a rebuild, why get a 30 yr old center for all their youth and future?
What's the point of getting RNH when you already have Kuzy and Eller? he's not the type of center to replace Backstrom, might aswell keep him in that case.
Why give your rival a no.1 goalie when you dont have one to replace him? Grub is not a no.1 and he proved it.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 1:51 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: lavsim96
or not...none of these deals really makes sens. Mtl is heading through a rebuild, why get a 30 yr old center for all their youth and future?
What's the point of getting RNH when you already have Kuzy and Eller? he's not the type of center to replace Backstrom, might aswell keep him in that case.
Why give your rival a no.1 goalie when you dont have one to replace him? Grub is not a no.1 and he proved it.

LMAO what? Montreal does NOT want to go into rebuild mode and a #1C is exactly what they are missing. Eller is NOT a 2C so replacing Backstrom with RNH makes perfect sense. Have you looked at Grubauer's numbers or are you just claiming he isn't a #1 because he isn't #1 on WSH depth chart?

I'm sorry but you sir have no idea what you are talking about.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:04 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: WhyUHeffBeMad
LMAO what? Montreal does NOT want to go into rebuild mode and a #1C is exactly what they are missing. Eller is NOT a 2C so replacing Backstrom with RNH makes perfect sense. Have you looked at Grubauer's numbers or are you just claiming he isn't a #1 because he isn't #1 on WSH depth chart?

I'm sorry but you sir have no idea what you are talking about.

And you do??
We don't want to go into a rebuild? yea our future looks really bright we juste need a #1 center and we're a cup contending team...shakes head
Backstrom is a far superior center than RNH and can play good defence and let Kuzy go play a more offensive game which RNH does not do.
Have you looked at the playoffs? Every goalie can put good numbers as a backup without meaning they are going to be a #1 Goalie, Holtby is the no.1 and starting Grub for both g1 and g2 was foolish. Eddie lack was posting good numbers and took Miller's place in they 2015 playoffs vs Calgary look where he's at nowshakes head

You sir have no idea what you are trying to talk about.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:09 p.m.
Banned
And you do??
We don't want to go into a rebuild? yea our future looks really bright we juste need a #1 center and we're a cup contending team...shakes head
Backstrom is a far superior center than RNH and can play good defence and let Kuzy go play a more offensive game which RNH does not do.
Have you looked at the playoffs? Every goalie can put good numbers as a backup without meaning they are going to be a #1 Goalie, Holtby is the no.1 and starting Grub for both g1 and g2 was foolish. Eddie lack was posting good numbers and took Miller's place in they 2015 playoffs vs Calgary look where he's at nowshakes head

You sir have no idea what you are trying to talk about.

I am not talking about Grubauer in the playoffs only, I am talking about all season. And if you think Grubauer is the only reason the Caps lost game 1 and 2 then you need to give your head a shake!
As long as Price is MTL's goalie, they are not going into all out rebuild mode. MTL's top 6 with backstrom would be Drouin/Backstrom/Gallagher Patcioretty/Galchenyuk/Lehkonen. Why can't that team compete if both Price and Weber are healthy. You don't even know your own team and should probably stop commenting.
GMTD liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Honestly, a solid team. I’m not too familiar with Hudon, so maybe 3rd line could use a bit of an upgrade? Maybe throw Connolly up there instead? Maybe I’m wrong though, like I said I don’t know much about Hudon. And Raffl I’m not too big on, but I understand that’s probably a cap dump piece in the Philly trade, which I’d be able to deal with in that case.

Very good looking defense. Goaltending is still solid. Sucks to lose Samsonov, but Klefbom and RNH make it worth it.
WhyUHeffBeMad and GMTD liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:16 p.m.
Lavsim
I am not talking about Grubauer in the playoffs only, I am talking about all season. And if you think Grubauer is the only reason the Caps lost game 1 and 2 then you need to give your head a shake!
As long as Price is MTL's goalie, they are not going into all out rebuild mode. MTL's top 6 with backstrom would be Drouin/Backstrom/Gallagher Patcioretty/Galchenyuk/Lehkonen. Why can't that team compete if both Price and Weber are healthy. You don't even know your own team and should probably stop commenting.

Or maybe you should stop pretending you know stuff about a team you have no clue about kid.
You don't even know that Chucky is a left winger and not a center or that Pacio is most likely out of mtl this summer.
Price had an horrible season even when healthy and showed last year vs the rangers the he can't carry this team by himself, can't win only with an elite goalie in the nhl nowadays.
Weber is clearly slowing down and is not the d-man to move the puck up the ice and run a PP.

Never blamed Grub for g1 and g2 but the caps should have started him in g2 and yes it could have allowed the caps to win.

Stop pretending to know everything when you clearly don't LOLlaugh
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:21 p.m.
Banned
Or maybe you should stop pretending you know stuff about a team you have no clue about kid.
You don't even know that Chucky is a left winger and not a center or that Pacio is most likely out of mtl this summer.
Price had an horrible season even when healthy and showed last year vs the rangers the he can't carry this team by himself, can't win only with an elite goalie in the nhl nowadays.
Weber is clearly slowing down and is not the d-man to move the puck up the ice and run a PP.

Never blamed Grub for g1 and g2 but the caps should have started him in g2 and yes it could have allowed the caps to win.

Stop pretending to know everything when you clearly don't LOLlaugh

Galchenyuk has played C a fair amount in his career so sure he can play 2C with less pressure than he had when they tried him as 1C. Pacioretty may be gone this summer but someone is going to come in to replace him so sure throw that guy in there. You fans that think because a guy has 1 bad year that he is done are clueless. Price is an elite goalie and will rebound from his bad year. Weber may not be the old Weber but he is still a very solid player. You continue to prove time and time again that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are nothing more than a boxscore watcher.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:27 p.m.
Lavsim
Galchenyuk has played C a fair amount in his career so sure he can play 2C with less pressure than he had when they tried him as 1C. Pacioretty may be gone this summer but someone is going to come in to replace him so sure throw that guy in there. You fans that think because a guy has 1 bad year that he is done are clueless. Price is an elite goalie and will rebound from his bad year. Weber may not be the old Weber but he is still a very solid player. You continue to prove time and time again that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are nothing more than a boxscore watcher.

So the MTL Gm and the coach saying that Chucky is a left winger and will be used ( and was used as a winger pretty much all year fyi) as a winger means he is a center? yea right you follow the habs so closely you know all that stuff don't you.
Did i say Price was done? did i say we won't win with him in net? why you putting words in my mouth i didn't say? Simply said can't win ONLY with Price like people used to believed.
Who's gona replace Paccio? Paul Byron maybe given he has 20 goals i bet you saylaugh

I am a boxscore watcher but yet i know all about the habs and listened to almost every game and watches other teams in the nhl team too but you know better than me kid for some reasonlaugh
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:38 p.m.
Banned
So the MTL Gm and the coach saying that Chucky is a left winger and will be used ( and was used as a winger pretty much all year fyi) as a winger means he is a center? yea right you follow the habs so closely you know all that stuff don't you.
Did i say Price was done? did i say we won't win with him in net? why you putting words in my mouth i didn't say? Simply said can't win ONLY with Price like people used to believed.
Who's gona replace Paccio? Paul Byron maybe given he has 20 goals i bet you saylaugh

I am a boxscore watcher but yet i know all about the habs and listened to almost every game and watches other teams in the nhl team too but you know better than me kid for some reasonlaugh

So you think you are just going to give Patches away for nothing? Move Galchenyuk back to LW and get a C for Pacioretty. Not a hard concept. Apparently you think that even with Backstrom, Price is the only guy on the team.

You know what, I am going to make a MTL team with this trade and show you how much you clearly don't know.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:43 p.m.
Lavsim
So you think you are just going to give Patches away for nothing? Move Galchenyuk back to LW and get a C for Pacioretty. Not a hard concept. Apparently you think that even with Backstrom, Price is the only guy on the team.

You know what, I am going to make a MTL team with this trade and show you how much you clearly don't know.

do itlaugh Wish i could say i love you but i don't.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:03 p.m.
Who adds what?
It's really nice to see that one win after two round one losses to a third Tortorella team have some Caps fans feeling optimistic again.

Here's my idea of what the Caps should focus on this summer: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/662271

@lavsim96, rebuilding teams add veteran leadership all the time, especially in positions they desperately need help with. Given the deflation in values of all of their wings in the last year, the Habs should pay more than that to get a #1 center who helps pretty much whatever wings he's played with have career years in goal scoring. You guys can mope and give away Drouin and Galchenyuk and Pacioretty, or you can get some use out of them. Whatever.
WhyUHeffBeMad liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:06 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: Eli
It's really nice to see that one win after two round one losses to a third Tortorella team have some Caps fans feeling optimistic again.

Here's my idea of what the Caps should focus on this summer: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/662271

@lavsim96, rebuilding teams add veteran leadership all the time, especially in positions they desperately need help with. Given the deflation in values of all of their wings in the last year, the Habs should pay more than that to get a #1 center who helps pretty much whatever wings he's played with have career years in goal scoring. You guys can mope and give away Drouin and Galchenyuk and Pacioretty, or you can get some use out of them. Whatever.

We do need centers so badly that was never my problem with that deal, it's just that we are in no position to be giving up our only good yound d-man AND 2 firsts?? we need those so badly man the habs prospect pool is so small. Anyways i am willing to bet that Backstrom nor Ovie will get traded anytime soon so all this is pure superficial talk.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:08 p.m.
Banned
We do need centers so badly that was never my problem with that deal, it's just that we are in no position to be giving up our only good yound d-man AND 2 firsts?? we need those so badly man the habs prospect pool is so small. Anyways i am willing to bet that Backstrom nor Ovie will get traded anytime soon so all this is pure superficial talk.

WTF do think this site is? It is all speculation laughlaughlaughlaugh
Eli liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:10 p.m.
Lavsim
WTF do think this site is? It is all speculation laughlaughlaughlaugh

You can still be making realistic trade proposal big guy. And i said superficial and not speculative but whatever kidrock on
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:13 p.m.
Who adds what?
You can still be making realistic trade proposal big guy. And i said superficial and not speculative but whatever kidrock on

So do you have a counterproposal, or just wisecracks?
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:18 p.m.
Lavsim
So do you have a counterproposal, or just wisecracks?

no i don't cause i like i said trading Backstrom is not realistic and won't happen. if you wanna see what i do with the habs you just have to look at my posts, i've done a ton and debated with other habs fan alot.

idk the meaning of wisecrack and if you are insulting me but let's just say i love you too smile.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:22 p.m.
Who adds what?
no i don't cause i like i said trading Backstrom is not realistic and won't happen. if you wanna see what i do with the habs you just have to look at my posts, i've done a ton and debated with other habs fan alot.

idk the meaning of wisecrack and if you are insulting me but let's just say i love you too smile.

A wise crack is a joke. No offense intended. Sorry it came across that way. Don't see why the Caps wouldn't trade everybody this summer, but all we can do is watch the playoffs in horror and revulsion, and find out.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:22 p.m.
Banned

Here is an idea, just throwing this out there...if you don't think that player will ever be traded from his team and you have no other opinion on the subject, just don't comment. Just a thought...
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:26 p.m.
Lavsim
A wise crack is a joke. No offense intended. Sorry it came across that way. Don't see why the Caps wouldn't trade everybody this summer, but all we can do is watch the playoffs in horror and revulsion, and find out.

oh okay no probs, sorry for my bad english frown i know you don't insult people i've seen you plenty of times around here smile
As for the caps, yea they could trade a big piece to get better but for me it'll be trading future to get present.
Anyways you guys are not out of it yet, another victory and it's all even. All ot games so far, so dissapointing to see the caps lose their advance every time tho hope it dosen't happens in game 4, dont want to see Tortz win ( and long live former habs DSP and Eller!)
Eli liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:28 p.m.
Lavsim
Here is an idea, just throwing this out there...if you don't think that player will ever be traded from his team and you have no other opinion on the subject, just don't comment. Just a thought...

Well apart from not getting traded from his team, your value was way off and your knowledge on the habs is really not on point so i wanted to comment. Maybe now you know that Chucky is not a center or that Scherbak is Vrana potential type of guy who has no purpose on being a 4th line.
Eli liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
Banned
Well apart from not getting traded from his team, your value was way off and your knowledge on the habs is really not on point so i wanted to comment. Maybe now you know that Chucky is not a center or that Scherbak is Vrana potential type of guy who has no purpose on being a 4th line.

LMAO, you had ZERO knowledge of my knowledge on the Habs when you commented and the value is definitely correct. I hear a back-up siren...beep, beep, beep backtracking beep...
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:34 p.m.
Lavsim
LMAO, you had ZERO knowledge of my knowledge on the Habs when you commented and the value is definitely correct. I hear a back-up siren...beep, beep, beep backtracking beep...

Beep beep i'll let another habs fan teach you kid, im done...gave my best.
Eli liked this.
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:35 p.m.
Banned
Beep beep i'll let another habs fan teach you kid, im done...gave my best.

Good riddance and welcome to the block list!
Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:37 p.m.
Lavsim
Good riddance and welcome to the block list!

sorry for trying to correct your wrongful perception of the habs. Should have let you be happy in your ignorance.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll