Dahlin, Rasmus
3$925,000
1$800,000
Trades
BUF
  1. 2019 4th round pick (EDM)
Additional Details:
Conditional pick:
Pick turns into Edmonton's choice of 2019 or 2020 first round pick if Baptiste scores 20 or more goals on the season
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$79,500,000$62,107,024$0$1,032,500$17,392,976
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$5,725,000$5,725,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 1
$10,000,000$10,000,000
C
UFA - 8
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RW
UFA - 2
$887,500$887,500
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,875,000$1,875,000
C
UFA - 5
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$650,000$650,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,600,000$1,600,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
LW
UFA - 2
$5,600,000$5,600,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Dahlin, Rasmus
$925,000$925,000
$5,400,000$5,400,000
RD
UFA - 4
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,600,000$1,600,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$5,142,857$5,142,857
RD
UFA - 2
$697,500$697,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LD
UFA - 2
$812,500$812,500
RD
UFA - 2
$650,000$650,000
G
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
RD
UFA

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:28 p.m.
Ennis? Confused I think Tyler has a maximum pull bottom 6, and it is not sure. Botterill said, Ullmark is unlikely to be the first number, like you can't dump a guy for this role so early, I thought he hinted that it will be possible to trade starter goaltender, Stalock is clearly not suitable for this role.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:35 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: TheRiddler
Ennis? Confused I think Tyler has a maximum pull bottom 6, and it is not sure. Botterill said, Ullmark is unlikely to be the first number, like you can't dump a guy for this role so early, I thought he hinted that it will be possible to trade starter goaltender, Stalock is clearly not suitable for this role.

Ennis is in the bottom 6, on a line that i think can bring his career back, and i think Stalock is a decent goalie who will be motivated to split games 50/50 with Ullmark, but Ullmark is our guy so i have him 1st. Dont let his cap hit fool you
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:50 p.m.
Tooch
I actually like this team you have built a lot, however, I believe that if we are getting Skinner, then O'Reilly will have to be a part of the trade
GMTD liked this.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:53 p.m.
Quoting: Shibbal18
Ennis is in the bottom 6, on a line that i think can bring his career back, and i think Stalock is a decent goalie who will be motivated to split games 50/50 with Ullmark, but Ullmark is our guy so i have him 1st. Dont let his cap hit fool you

Don't know Botterill thoughts on this matter, I don't know will trust he gate two guys who have no game experience starting goalie at the NHL level, it's risky of course, but soon we will see it.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:53 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: atuchowski
I actually like this team you have built a lot, however, I believe that if we are getting Skinner, then O'Reilly will have to be a part of the trade

They want a pick and prospect for Skinner. Theyre getting a first and a NHL ready prospect for him. If im sending ROR for Skinner, id want more back. No one wants to pay RORs value, so ill keep him
Jun. 24, 2018 at 4:56 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: TheRiddler
Don't know Botterill thoughts on this matter, I will trust he gate two guys who have no game experience starting goalie at the NHL level, it's risky of course, but soon we will see it.

Stalock has been in the NHL for years, has nearly 100 NHL games, and 10 years professional experience
Jun. 24, 2018 at 5:06 p.m.
Stalock has been in the NHL for years, has nearly 100 NHL games, and 10 years professional experience

I know, but he was never number one on the NHL level, his maximum is 28 games for Minnesota last season. In case Ullmark suddenly swims, will the Stalock able to fully become the first number and play 50 games consistently good level? I'm not personally sure about that.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 5:27 p.m.
Ayy yo
Carolina just hang up the phone... What a bad trade
GMTD liked this.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 6:23 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: rell1k

Your ignorance doesn’t make it a bad trade
Jun. 24, 2018 at 10:38 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Quoting: atuchowski

They want a pick and prospect for Skinner. Theyre getting a first and a NHL ready prospect for him. If im sending ROR for Skinner, id want more back. No one wants to pay RORs value, so ill keep him

What is O'Reilly's value? Do you think he has the value of a number one center? Has it changed much from Grigorenko, 31st OA, Compher and Zadorov for O'Reilly and McGinn? Is it higher now because he has a contract? Is it lower because he no longer has a love of the game? Now I asked four questions, if you chose to answer, please give me an answer for all four directly please do not obfuscate. Please provide evidence for your answer if you can.

But before you answer please note his goals ranked 34th among all NHL Centers, Assists 31st, Points 32nd, TOI 8th, PPTOI 2nd, SHTOI 46th, 44th pts/min, and +/- 266th only 7 centers has a worse +/-. So he was certainly given plenty of quality ice time, yet ranked as the best or nearly the best 2nd line center in the NHL based on goals, assists and pts. So when we are putting a value on him, I would think it would be a ranked as a very good 2nd line center.
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Jun. 24, 2018 at 11:20 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: GMTD
What is O'Reilly's value? Do you think he has the value of a number one center? Has it changed much from Grigorenko, 31st OA, Compher and Zadorov for O'Reilly and McGinn? Is it higher now because he has a contract? Is it lower because he no longer has a love of the game? Now I asked four questions, if you chose to answer, please give me an answer for all four directly please do not obfuscate. Please provide evidence for your answer if you can.

But before you answer please note his goals ranked 34th among all NHL Centers, Assists 31st, Points 32nd, TOI 8th, PPTOI 2nd, SHTOI 46th, 44th pts/min, and +/- 266th only 7 centers has a worse +/-. So he was certainly given plenty of quality ice time, yet ranked as the best or nearly the best 2nd line center in the NHL based on goals, assists and pts. So when we are putting a value on him, I would think it would be a ranked as a very good 2nd line center.

Yes, Yes, Yes, No. I value him as a number one C, not elite, but definitely a number 1. Their are a lot of analysts (professionals in the sport) out there to that like his game. I have no problem hanging on to him this season. Out of the centers ahead of him, on 2 had worse linemates, and they played easier competition. So you could say if he had better linemates or played other teams worse lines, he'd have more points. ACGMs want to under rate him because they think they'll be able to get him for scraps. If their team ends up making a trade for him, they are going to be very upset, because they put it in their heads that he's a mid tier 3C.
Jun. 25, 2018 at 12:08 a.m.
Eichel Tower
Yes, Yes, Yes, No. I value him as a number one C, not elite, but definitely a number 1. Their are a lot of analysts (professionals in the sport) out there to that like his game. I have no problem hanging on to him this season. Out of the centers ahead of him, on 2 had worse linemates, and they played easier competition. So you could say if he had better linemates or played other teams worse lines, he'd have more points. ACGMs want to under rate him because they think they'll be able to get him for scraps. If their team ends up making a trade for him, they are going to be very upset, because they put it in their heads that he's a mid tier 3C.

So that answers the 1st question, how about the other questions.
Jun. 25, 2018 at 12:30 a.m.
Shibbal18
So that answers the 1st question, how about the other questions.

I wasnt emphatically saying yes, all those coincide with the questions you asked. 1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. No
Jun. 25, 2018 at 10:47 a.m.
Eichel Tower
I wasnt emphatically saying yes, all those coincide with the questions you asked. 1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. No

This year Botterill improved the offense with Pouliot and Pominville, improved the defense with Beaulieu, Scandella, Antipin, Josefson, and Redmond. Improved the character of the team with Nolan, Wilson, Pominville, Scandella all who individually have more play off game experience then Kane, O'Reilly, Lehner, Bogosian have combined. He brought back Johnson who performed exceptionally well during his last year with Buffalo to upgrade the Goal Tending. Eichel, Reinhart, Guhle and Nelson were a year older, stronger, smarter, more experienced. Yet, the team did more poorly. This team should have been fighting for a playoff spot, but it started with 3 wins in its first 12 games, when the team was essentially healthy. They NEVER got to lose pucks first, they were lazy and seemed to think that just putting on the uniform and skating should have been enough to earn their salaries.

I see absolutely no evidence to call him a number one center and less evidence to conclude that he is more valuable, instead less valuable. I see every reason for Botterill to move him off of the team. If one loses his love of the game, he should find something else to do with their life that they love doing. When I lost my love of my job that I was performing for 30 years, I found another job that I loved doing. IMO he will return much less than most CF Sabre GM's believe because he is totally over valued by them. The equivalent of what DATM gave up to get him is the ceiling but he will return much less and everyone will rail that Botterill is a failure. Time will tell, but Hoffman was a locker room problem and he returned less than a 2nd line forward should return. I expect the offers for O'Reilly will be similar, not greater.
Jun. 25, 2018 at 11:08 a.m.
Shibbal18
This year Botterill improved the offense with Pouliot and Pominville, improved the defense with Beaulieu, Scandella, Antipin, Josefson, and Redmond. Improved the character of the team with Nolan, Wilson, Pominville, Scandella all who individually have more play off game experience then Kane, O'Reilly, Lehner, Bogosian have combined. He brought back Johnson who performed exceptionally well during his last year with Buffalo to upgrade the Goal Tending. Eichel, Reinhart, Guhle and Nelson were a year older, stronger, smarter, more experienced. Yet, the team did more poorly. This team should have been fighting for a playoff spot, but it started with 3 wins in its first 12 games, when the team was essentially healthy. They NEVER got to lose pucks first, they were lazy and seemed to think that just putting on the uniform and skating should have been enough to earn their salaries.

I see absolutely no evidence to call him a number one center and less evidence to conclude that he is more valuable, instead less valuable. I see every reason for Botterill to move him off of the team. If one loses his love of the game, he should find something else to do with their life that they love doing. When I lost my love of my job that I was performing for 30 years, I found another job that I loved doing. IMO he will return much less than most CF Sabre GM's believe because he is totally over valued by them. The equivalent of what DATM gave up to get him is the ceiling but he will return much less and everyone will rail that Botterill is a failure. Time will tell, but Hoffman was a locker room problem and he returned less than a 2nd line forward should return. I expect the offers for O'Reilly will be similar, not greater.

Hoffman was completely different. His girlfriend told Karlssons wife she deserved to lose her kid. I'm still going to let Hoffman try to defend his claims that it wasnt not them, but if he thinks he can sweep it under the rug now that he's gone, he's wrong. This Sabres team was not good, and we were foolish to think otherwise. ROR should not shoulder the blame. We also know that Kane was the biggest cancer in the locker room, and theirs a good chance ROR was refering to his situation with his year end comments (Sabres played significantly better, with lesser players, without Kane.) Thats why my opinion has softened. Pouliot and Scandella were both a roll of the dice and neither panned out that well, same with Wilson. Pominville is way past his prime and couldnt keep up with Eichel. Beaulieu, Josefson, Redmond, all the guys you named, didnt pan out at all. Josefson has a good skill set but never clicked in the NHL game anywhere. Beaulieu had inflated stats playing with Weber and stole nearly 5 million of Pegula's dollars because of it. Deslauriers ended up producing more than Redmond. Pouliot was bought out by Edmonton, we expected him to be an upgrade? You're selling ROR short because of a comment that has now gotten so blown out of proportion. If the Sabres dont get a deal that blows them away, you will see 90 in blue and gold this season. Botterill isnt selling him short for a stupid comment
Jun. 25, 2018 at 12:03 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Hoffman was completely different. His girlfriend told Karlssons wife she deserved to lose her kid. I'm still going to let Hoffman try to defend his claims that it wasnt not them, but if he thinks he can sweep it under the rug now that he's gone, he's wrong. This Sabres team was not good, and we were foolish to think otherwise. ROR should not shoulder the blame. We also know that Kane was the biggest cancer in the locker room, and theirs a good chance ROR was refering to his situation with his year end comments (Sabres played significantly better, with lesser players, without Kane.) Thats why my opinion has softened. Pouliot and Scandella were both a roll of the dice and neither panned out that well, same with Wilson. Pominville is way past his prime and couldnt keep up with Eichel. Beaulieu, Josefson, Redmond, all the guys you named, didnt pan out at all. Josefson has a good skill set but never clicked in the NHL game anywhere. Beaulieu had inflated stats playing with Weber and stole nearly 5 million of Pegula's dollars because of it. Deslauriers ended up producing more than Redmond. Pouliot was bought out by Edmonton, we expected him to be an upgrade? You're selling ROR short because of a comment that has now gotten so blown out of proportion. If the Sabres dont get a deal that blows them away, you will see 90 in blue and gold this season. Botterill isnt selling him short for a stupid comment

You are correct it was Hoffman's GF's words that got him in trouble where you think O'Reilly's words should not get him into trouble?

While you are correct the team was not very good, but it was IMPROVED over last year and yet, the record was MUCH worse.

I made huge mistake using facts to prove a point with you. Pominville's 16 goals ranked 36th and pts ranked 44th among ALL NHL RW, sounds like a solid 2nd line RW to me not one who could not keep up. Prior to trading Kane the team had a record of 19-33-11 for 39% and 6-12-1 after he was traded for 34%. The team started the season 3-7-2 for 33%. So please tell me where you get the idea that the team played better without Kane?
Jun. 25, 2018 at 12:20 p.m.
Shibbal18
You are correct it was Hoffman's GF's words that got him in trouble where you think O'Reilly's words should not get him into trouble?

While you are correct the team was not very good, but it was IMPROVED over last year and yet, the record was MUCH worse.

I made huge mistake using facts to prove a point with you. Pominville's 16 goals ranked 36th and pts ranked 44th among ALL NHL RW, sounds like a solid 2nd line RW to me not one who could not keep up. Prior to trading Kane the team had a record of 19-33-11 for 39% and 6-12-1 after he was traded for 34%. The team started the season 3-7-2 for 33%. So please tell me where you get the idea that the team played better without Kane?

Thats not what I meant at all. If you think what ROR said is even close to being on the same level as Hoffman's GF saying Karlssons wife deserved to have her child die, then we cant continue this convo. Yeah Hoffman didnt say it, but he defended her, so he needs to prove that she didnt make those comments or I can only believe that he's defending what she said and would rather stand by her heinous comments and destroy the locker room then break up with his inhuman GF, thats completely inexcusable. Played better didnt mean they won more, they were playing as a team better. Exemplified by Pominvile, who had a hot start in October with Eichel, started boat anchoring that line, then after Kane was gone, finished March and April stronger. Reinhart as well, played much better visibly at this time. And please tell me how i never use facts, but you continue to cry about one comment ROR made, to justify throwing out his accomplishments
Jun. 25, 2018 at 12:39 p.m.
Eichel Tower
Thats not what I meant at all. If you think what ROR said is even close to being on the same level as Hoffman's GF saying Karlssons wife deserved to have her child die, then we cant continue this convo. Yeah Hoffman didnt say it, but he defended her, so he needs to prove that she didnt make those comments or I can only believe that he's defending what she said and would rather stand by her heinous comments and destroy the locker room then break up with his inhuman GF, thats completely inexcusable. Played better didnt mean they won more, they were playing as a team better. Exemplified by Pominvile, who had a hot start in October with Eichel, started boat anchoring that line, then after Kane was gone, finished March and April stronger. Reinhart as well, played much better visibly at this time. And please tell me how i never use facts, but you continue to cry about one comment ROR made, to justify throwing out his accomplishments

https://nypost.com/2018/06/13/nhl-wives-teammates-fiancees-alleged-harassment-took-scary-turn/

“There is a 150-percent chance that my fianceé Monika and I are not involved in any of the accusations that have been pursued [that are] coming our way. We totally understand there’s no place for cyberbullying,” Hoffman said in a statement. “We’ve offered to cooperate and do anything it takes to find out who is doing this, and support [the Karlssons]. Obviously this is a tough time that they’re going through, and we want to find out who is doing this, because for some reason it’s coming into our court, and it’s 150 percent that it’s not us.

“We have nothing to hide. We’re willing to cooperate in any way to solve this and figure it out, and prove that it wasn’t us.”

Please show me where he has defended the statements that were allegedly made by his wife. I see where he is outraged by the comments and is willing to cooperate.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll