ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$79,500,000$74,145,833$2,550,000$3,700,000$5,354,167

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LW, C
NMC
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
C
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW
UFA - 6
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 7
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW
UFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$2,100,000$2,100,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$650,000$650,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,700,000$4,700,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
RW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 4
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
UFA - 4
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
UFA - 6
$850,000$850,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 2
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 15, 2018 at 2:32 p.m.
Edited Jul. 15, 2018 at 2:38 p.m.
Quoting: t2a2e9j12k2
Parayko for Leon Draisaitl is not close & you are sadly misguided.

"no sorry but you are wrong on this one go to hfboards and look at the thread for the two and see not just me"[/quote]

Someone in THIS thread just attacked me because I didn't think Johnsson would get a $3,500,000 cap-hit....and then he signed the next day for $790,000.

I don't get my 'Facts' from forum posts....I'm more logical than that.

1. Do you think Parayko is a top-5 NHL d-man because you read about it on HF Boards? (he's not)
2. Are these posters most likely St. Louis Blues fans (yes they are).
3. Did they also tell you Tanev is worth Nylander + prospects (probably).
4. Did they mention that Matthews will get paid more than McDavid (most likely).
5. Did they also mention he's no where near as good as McDavid (makes sense right).

You gotta smarter than this my man.
Jul. 16, 2018 at 6:12 a.m.
god like
Quoting: drewjenks
"no sorry but you are wrong on this one go to hfboards and look at the thread for the two and see not just me"

Someone in THIS thread just attacked me because I didn't think Johnsson would get a $3,500,000 cap-hit....and then he signed the next day for $790,000.

1. Do you think Parayko is a top-5 NHL d-man because you read about it on HF Boards? (he's not)
4. Did they mention that Matthews will get paid more than McDavid (most likely).
5. Did they also mention he's no where near as good as McDavid (makes sense right).

You gotta smarter than this my man.[/quote]

I think he is a top 5 d man because he plays a great to way game and hits and blocks shots.

As for if these are Blues fans if you could read I said there are a mixture of blues fans, oiler fans and completely neutral fans.

Tanev is not worth nylander or even close to that obviously you can look and find ridiculous points of view (just like yours).

Matthews might get paid more than Mcdavid I have no clue. this does not mean Mathews is better it will depend on what cap is and what he and the leafs want to do.

Mcdavid is clearly a better player I never said he was not.

I have to be smarter than this really at least I stated some reasons why I think Parayko is that good you have done nothing but list names and refer to some of the most asinine posters points of view from another site.
I also was not claiming the forum posts were facts just stating that the majority of none Blues/ Oiler fans agreed that their value was close.

To be clear I also agreed with you about Johnsson being closer to 1 million as compared to 3.5 million.
Jul. 16, 2018 at 7:11 p.m.

I think he is a top 5 d man because he plays a great to way game and hits and blocks shots.

As for if these are Blues fans if you could read I said there are a mixture of blues fans, oiler fans and completely neutral fans.

Tanev is not worth nylander or even close to that obviously you can look and find ridiculous points of view (just like yours).

Matthews might get paid more than Mcdavid I have no clue. this does not mean Mathews is better it will depend on what cap is and what he and the leafs want to do.

I have to be smarter than this really at least I stated some reasons why I think Parayko is that good you have done nothing but list names and refer to some of the most asinine posters points of view from another site.
I also was not claiming the forum posts were facts just stating that the majority of none Blues/ Oiler fans agreed that their value was close.

To be clear I also agreed with you about Johnsson being closer to 1 million as compared to 3.5 million.[/quote]

To be clear I also agreed with you about Johnsson being closer to 1 million as compared to 3.5 million.[/quote]

My only point of view in this conversation is that Parayko is not a top 5 dman in the NHL....I don't don't think you're in a position to call it ridiculous.
Jul. 16, 2018 at 8:13 p.m.
god like
my point if you take age contract and all he can do on the ice he is dam close to top 5 guy with alot more value than given credit for in this proposal
Jul. 21, 2018 at 2:43 a.m.
quote=leafsfan96;529645]Dude, I am howling! You say to someone "Do you even watch hockey" and at the end of that statement you say Parayko is a top 5 dman in the league?? I'll name off dman better than Parayko right now and these are in no particular order.

Doughty, Hedman, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Josi, Burns, Klingberg, Jones, Ghostibere, Provorov, Ekman Larsson, Ekblad, Ellis, Hamilton, Suter, Dumba.

Take your takes somewhere else man before you spit nonsense like that.

spit your nonsense else where kid. half of those defencemen are not even close to having the value of Parayko or ability to play two way hockey like him let alone hit, blockshots. i will give you Doughty, Hedman, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, and its very close with hedman and pietrangelo. You take contract, age, injury history, and defensive ability then even karlson could be in question. Burns is all offense and when he is not scoring he is an overpaid beard. Ekblad and Suter are both great players both have injury histories get paid more while one is young and will get better the other is older and will only get worse. Josi is very close not as physical as him. Klingberg is better on offense but lacks the defensive ability and its not even close. Jones, Ghostibere, Provorov,are great up and coming d-men not close to him yet. Ekman Larsson is hard to judge he is always on garbage teams that affect his game. He doesn't play defense or hit as well as Parayko. Ellis just not as good and Hamilton is good on offense solid d but he keeps getting traded for lesser pieces something wrong there. While Dumba is good he is the 3rd best on his team (sutter and Spurgeon).

Maybe top 5 is a small stretch but doesn't change the fact that he has a ton more value than offered. There is another site where the proposed trade was Parayko for Leon Draisaitl. Oilers fans all said no but blues fans also said no and most neutral fans said value was very close.[/quote]

Buddy, you can go cry on hf boards about hypothetical trades all you want. Bottom line you just tried to say that a guy who hasnt cracked the 10 goal or 40 point mark is a top 5 nhl dman. Give your head a shake. I made that trade because it satisfies both teams needs quite significantly. Sorry it didn't please your clearly biased opinion on Blue's players.
Jul. 21, 2018 at 2:48 a.m.

Take advice from a Leafs fan. giving someone extra value (i.e rate someone a top 5 dman when they arent even in the top 15) simply because they hit and block shots is how you get stupid enough to sign Mike Komaserik to a 5 year 4.3 million per year deal.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll