C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 5
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$2,475,000$2,475,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, C, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$5,125,000$5,125,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 3
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 3
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$789,167$789,167
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 5
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$650,000$650,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:38 a.m.
BreKel
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Okay. How many years have you played. I know I have 8 years of Goalie Experience with playing Center every once in awhile as well. Try to gain more experience on me kiddo. You have no clue what MARKET value is. Blues aren't going to just give Schenn to the Bruins as a favor as you expect.

Are you ****ing kidding me with this garbage? Did you actually just try and bring up your house league hockey career? What does that have to do with anything? I still have you beat..... 15 years for me, but that's not a gloat by any stretch. Just answering your stupid and off topic question. You still have yet to answer my legitimate point made. So below, please:

"What is a 50 point forward worth? A Grzelcyk + Heinen + 2nd deal is more than fair. You get two young proven NHL players, one of which a defenseman (value), with upper lineup potential + 2nd rounder for a Top 6 center/wing who has 1.5 years left."

Posting again FOR THE 3RD TIME since I want you to actually focus on the main point of my response and not trivial hockey careers that don't have anything do with anything lmfao
Jan. 8, 2019 at 7:03 a.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: Phil2893
Not very good stat to show a good future in the NHL

yeah yeah, whatever
Phil2893 liked this.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 7:07 a.m.
Username_Bot
Sorry to say your bias. He hasn't hit 50 Points which is different. Schenn at least has hit 70 Points. Plus you aren't meeting what we need to compensate us for what we gave Philly for him. So even more so where a "change of scenery" is not a risk we are willing to take on him. Plus Blues probably give 2019 pick top 10 to Buffalo, and keep their chances on Lafreniere. So keep getting mad, but biasness doesn't help you get Schenn.

At least has to hit 50 points, he on pace for 45 points, what are you talking about, are you out of your mind? Sure, give up a top 10 pick to Buffalo, don't mind. We don't want Schenn, he can walk, its all fine. Btw, Schenn has stated to the media that he isn't resigning with the blues, good luck moving him if you want to trade him as a 70 point player, no teams are interested, we could use Kreider, Hayes, Simmonds, Toffoli, Panarin, Dzingel, Duchene, or Stone, doesn't have to be overrated and overpaid Schenn. There you go. Btw, we are already overpaying for Schenn in that trade, that deal could easliy get us Duchene or Toffoli. We could probably pay less for Kreider
Jan. 8, 2019 at 7:08 a.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: AndrewColvin91
my counter is schenn for heinen and vaakaneinen or frederic and a 1st.

we decline and you guys let Schenn walk, we'll sign him in FA for 4M, no problem. He wants to win, and that is why he stated he isn't staying with STL.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 7:09 a.m.
Username_Bot
Well then I think we will just keep Schenn then. You can find someone else because this is ridiculous. You aren't going to get Schenn for what you think is good for you only. There are 2 Teams to the trade not one. We aren't going to give him up to give Boston a favor. So let's just stop arguing about "What schenn is worth" Because apparently you think you can take advantage of the Blues, but you know it doesn't matter Schenn won't go to Boston for something EA wouldn't except.

sure keep Schenn, let him walk, no problem. I can see the Blues as the next Rangers or Islanders.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:24 a.m.
Quoting: BreKel
Are you ****ing kidding me with this garbage? Did you actually just try and bring up your house league hockey career? What does that have to do with anything? I still have you beat..... 15 years for me, but that's not a gloat by any stretch. Just answering your stupid and off topic question. You still have yet to answer my legitimate point made. So below, please:

"What is a 50 point forward worth? A Grzelcyk + Heinen + 2nd deal is more than fair. You get two young proven NHL players, one of which a defenseman (value), with upper lineup potential + 2nd rounder for a Top 6 center/wing who has 1.5 years left."

Posting again FOR THE 3RD TIME since I want you to actually focus on the main point of my response and not trivial hockey careers that don't have anything do with anything lmfao

You said Hockey experience bud. Now please get your 12 year old ass out of here. Arguing with you is pointless when you get all butt hurt because you can't get the player you want for what you want.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:32 a.m.
Quoting: Username_Bot
we decline and you guys let Schenn walk, we'll sign him in FA for 4M, no problem. He wants to win, and that is why he stated he isn't staying with STL.

HAHAHA we have 41 games to convince him numb nuts it's not guaranteed stop getting butt hurt.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:35 a.m.
BreKel
You said Hockey experience bud. Now please get your 12 year old ass out of here. Arguing with you is pointless when you get all butt hurt because you can't get the player you want for what you want.

The only 12 year old, kid here is you. Have you seen how you handle any type of rebuttal? I didn't say anything about hockey experience. What are you talking about? If anyone is butthurt, it's you. Look how you react to people who don't agree with you. You can't even handle a legitimate back and forth. You've ignored my main points for trivial BS. It's laughable.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:37 a.m.
Quoting: Username_Bot
sure keep Schenn, let him walk, no problem. I can see the Blues as the next Rangers or Islanders.

Again stop getting butt hurt because you can't have your way lol.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:38 a.m.
The only 12 year old, kid here is you. Have you seen how you handle any type of rebuttal? I didn't say anything about hockey experience. What are you talking about? If anyone is butthurt, it's you. Look how you react to people who don't agree with you. You can't even handle a legitimate back and forth. You've ignored my main points for trivial BS. It's laughable.

How you the one trying to insult me each time I tell you why Blues reject you just get mad and have a temper tantrum because you can't get a good player as a favor from the Blues.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:41 a.m.
BreKel
How you the one trying to insult me each time I tell you why Blues reject you just get mad and have a temper tantrum because you can't get a good player as a favor from the Blues.

I haven't tried to insult you each time. You just ignore my main point. I'm not mad that some moron on the internet doesn't think the Blues would accept this deal. Last time I checked, fans don't make the trades anyway. I've asked you multiple times, "What is a 50 point forward worth?" but you ignore it and do this ****. You can't handle rebuttal.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 8:50 a.m.
I haven't tried to insult you each time. You just ignore my main point. I'm not mad that some moron on the internet doesn't think the Blues would accept this deal. Last time I checked, fans don't make the trades anyway. I've asked you multiple times, "What is a 50 point forward worth?" but you ignore it and do this ****. You can't handle rebuttal.

Okay if you don't know what a ****ing profit is if we trade him ****er he it needs to at least get back gave no can you please STFU you are actually getting on my nerves. On me you are more annoying than Geico Commercials.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 9:05 a.m.
BreKel
Okay if you don't know what a ****ing profit is if we trade him ****er he it needs to at least get back gave no can you please STFU you are actually getting on my nerves. On me you are more annoying than Geico Commercials.

Woof, your grammar sucks, kid. Maybe get off the internet and get back to school. It's a Tuesday... You should be there. Unless your home sick with pink eye because you're always at your asshole and then touching your face. **** eater.....

Also, to touch on your point.... LOL!!!!!! That's not how trades work, buddy. It's not a profit type world. No team gives a **** what the Blues gave up for Schenn. That deal is over and done with. Schenn is older, and has less year on his contract now. Hate to break it to you, but StL traded Lehtera in the process, and that's viewed as a cap dump. So to expect the Blues to receive at least two firsts is laughable.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 10:37 a.m.
Woof, your grammar sucks, kid. Maybe get off the internet and get back to school. It's a Tuesday... You should be there. Unless your home sick with pink eye because you're always at your asshole and then touching your face. **** eater.....

Also, to touch on your point.... LOL!!!!!! That's not how trades work, buddy. It's not a profit type world. No team gives a **** what the Blues gave up for Schenn. That deal is over and done with. Schenn is older, and has less year on his contract now. Hate to break it to you, but StL traded Lehtera in the process, and that's viewed as a cap dump. So to expect the Blues to receive at least two firsts is laughable.

Schenn had never put p 70 points either. He is isnt really on the block so If you want him you might have to overpay. Please do not cyber bully on Capfriendly, it is not what this website is meant for. Thank you
Jan. 8, 2019 at 11:12 a.m.
BreKel
Schenn had never put p 70 points either. He is isnt really on the block so If you want him you might have to overpay. Please do not cyber bully on Capfriendly, it is not what this website is meant for. Thank you

It's not cyber bullying. FOH with that soft snowflake BS. He insulted, I insulted. That's how it goes.

I tried having a normal conversation with your counterpart, but he is incapable. He insulted, I insulted. That's how it goes. I don't know why you're telling me Schenn never put up 70 points either. I know that. He's not a 70 point forward, like some Blues fans think he is. He may not be on the block, but his name is being discussed.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 11:26 a.m.
It's not cyber bullying. FOH with that soft snowflake BS. He insulted, I insulted. That's how it goes.

I tried having a normal conversation with your counterpart, but he is incapable. He insulted, I insulted. That's how it goes. I don't know why you're telling me Schenn never put up 70 points either. I know that. He's not a 70 point forward, like some Blues fans think he is. He may not be on the block, but his name is being discussed.

my point is thaat he is better now than when we acquired him
Jan. 8, 2019 at 11:43 a.m.
BreKel
my point is thaat he is better now than when we acquired him

He's also older now and has 1.5 years left. That doesn't help his value.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll