Description
i tried.
Trades
STL
  1. Donato, Ryan
  2. Lauzon, Jérémy
  3. 2020 2nd round pick (BOS)
Additional Details:
2020 2nd turns into a 2020 1st if Schenn signs an extension.
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$79,500,000$77,182,335$774,000$2,887,500$2,317,665
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 7
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 5
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$5,125,000$5,125,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$872,500$872,500 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667
RW, C
RFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 3
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$789,167$789,167
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 5
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$675,000$675,000
C
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:29 p.m.
Quoting: ngikas
@BeastModeUnknown you should just stop talking lol. Ive gotten in plenty of debates with @BreKel and not once did he ever flip out on me personally so you clearly did something wrong here. He's probably one of the more knowledgeable Bruins fans on here along with a few others. I think you're also hyping up Schenn to more than what he is. Armstrong bought when his price was high, just like Sweeney did with Beleskey and Backes. FA pools weren't the greatest those years and BOS ended up over paying for guys. It's just the way it is sometimes.

Yes, Army wants a lot, but when he comes at me like 20 bizillion times insulting me for no reason because he is mad I won't accept what he believes is a fair deal. Well Army is going to want way more. He is trying to explain the fairness of the trade, well okay but that doesn't matter Army won't take that as the GM it's the same with Toronto. It just won't happen. Whatsoever.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:32 p.m.
Quoting: ngikas
@BeastModeUnknown you should just stop talking lol. Ive gotten in plenty of debates with @BreKel and not once did he ever flip out on me personally so you clearly did something wrong here. He's probably one of the more knowledgeable Bruins fans on here along with a few others. I think you're also hyping up Schenn to more than what he is. Armstrong bought when his price was high, just like Sweeney did with Beleskey and Backes. FA pools weren't the greatest those years and BOS ended up over paying for guys. It's just the way it is sometimes.

I am not going to even talk to him. He is a negative person in life. I don't with his way of debating, but he isn't debating he is trying to force his opinion on me and it's not going to help him get his point across I have tried that before me saying no doesn't change his debate changing my mind. It's Still a no either way and its going to be the same from Armstrong whether he likes it or not. I quite frankly don't care what he says I am not reading the 3 messages he sent me. He can go die in hell I wouldn't give 2 F's. His pride is hurt well so be it, but realistically STL says no without Heinen Vaak and a 1st in the deal. Whether you like it or not.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:36 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Yes, Army wants a lot, but when he comes at me like 20 bizillion times insulting me for no reason because he is mad I won't accept what he believes is a fair deal. Well Army is going to want way more. He is trying to explain the fairness of the trade, well okay but that doesn't matter Army won't take that as the GM it's the same with Toronto. It just won't happen. Whatsoever.

Lmfao.... You started all this personal BS first. I asked simple questions and you refused to answer. Then you tried to call me a kid, when the only kid here is you. Pot meet kettle, yada yada yada, here we are. Don't try and play the victim. "He comes at me like 20 bizillion times". Woof! with that nonsense. I'm not mad. I don't care what you believe is a fair/unfair deal. You shouldn't even be involved with discussions on it since you don't know what is fair/unfair. You don't know the players involved. You're just rambling.

Grzelcyk = Top 4 defenseman
Heinen = Top 9 forward
2nd Round pick

These pieces for Brayden Schenn would be a fair package.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:38 p.m.
BreKel
I am not going to even talk to him. He is a negative person in life. I don't with his way of debating, but he isn't debating he is trying to force his opinion on me and it's not going to help him get his point across I have tried that before me saying no doesn't change his debate changing my mind. It's Still a no either way and its going to be the same from Armstrong whether he likes it or not. I quite frankly don't care what he says I am not reading the 3 messages he sent me. He can go die in hell I wouldn't give 2 F's. His pride is hurt well so be it, but realistically STL says no without Heinen Vaak and a 1st in the deal. Whether you like it or not.

Triggered! lmfao

And Heinen + Vaakanainen + 1st... Overpayment as ****. @ngikas here is the problem with this boob. He thinks that STL is going to get similar value to what they gave up for Schenn when there is a good chance they don't. As he stated before, he thinks trading is profit based. He's in for a rude awakening when Schenn is moved for much less than he expects, or walks for nothing in 1.5 years.
ngikas liked this.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 12:52 p.m.
Quoting: BreKel
Triggered! lmfao

And Heinen + Vaakanainen + 1st... Overpayment as ****. @ngikas here is the problem with this boob. He thinks that STL is going to get similar value to what they gave up for Schenn when there is a good chance they don't. As he stated before, he thinks trading is profit based. He's in for a rude awakening when Schenn is moved for much less than he expects, or walks for nothing in 1.5 years.

Like I don't know much on Schenn except that he had a career year last year and STL bought high. They tried to go for the home run bringing in Schenn before last year and now ROR before this year and it hasn't worked out. You know how it is tho, no fan wants to "lose" on a trade and unless both teams are making a hockey trade theres most likely going to be a loser. Who knows giving up Heinen, Grizz/Lauzon could be a horrible trade 3 years from now. But on paper I think my original post and your offer are probably about on point.
BreKel liked this.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 2:52 p.m.
Bcarlo25
So basically we need Speed and ability on defense we have enough scoring prospect but all of you are hoping that you could pull a trick out of your ass by basically getting a steal of deal and it won't happen.

I don't talk to ****s. I don't I don't talk to ****es either. I certainly don't talk to people who brag about something that isn't real like ur job. Get a life. If you were actually mature you would stop trying to insult me, but big mans has no life no maturity. You barely have a job from what I can tell. I wonder how you make it in life bro. You basically what I call a dumbass who thinks he has his **** together.

oh buddy...c'mon. take a look at your posts in this thread. you're coming off really unnecessarily combative. It makes you kind of look....i don't know...desperate i guess, but you have no reason to be. It seems to most here that you over value a player on your team. Pretty common. Part of that might be that you see him more than we do. Part of it might be fandom. It's normal and okay. Having said that, everyone else sees the guy that has pretty much been a 50 point player his entire career, and you're seeing nothing but the one year where he was white hot for a month or two and had 70 points. Why should other teams think that way? Doesn't make much sense to do so does it.

Then you go on these diatribes about people pulling stuff out of their ass, or stealing him, or blah blah blah. C'mon. There are posts to do that on. I think I saw one with the bruins of a crappy prospect and a 2nd round pick. Ya, go ahead and say that's a joke. It is. But here it just seems like you're unwilling to look at anything unless it's exactly what you want (which, incidentally, is just way too much for the kind of player the blues would be giving up) to the point where I think you just ignore any prospect that isn't exactly the guy you want. You say you want speed and ability on defense? uhhhh, that's literally what this trade is giving you. a 6 foot 1, 200+ pound 21 year old who was a pretty high draft pick that had a point per game season in junior, that made a world junior team for canada and scored 2 goals in 7 games from the blue line, that's gotten NHL experience this year, and not only looked darn good, but was tough as nails in the process. You make it out like this proposal offered up a 26 year old 7th round pick that never has a hope of playing in the NHL. This ACGM represents a very, very reasonable offer that some would view as an overpay. Yet you belittle it seemingly without giving the players involved a cursory glance on hockeydb, all while trying to curse people out.

I don't think anyone would have taken issue beyond disagreeing with you saying, "I think that the Blues should get more for him." Your stance is obtuse.
ngikas liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll