SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Reviews

Should pucks out of play, injuries, non-penalty calls, etc leading to goals be reviewable?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 7, 2019 at 4:47 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Look what Kerry Fraser said.

How are you not getting this?
It's been explained up, down, left, right, and inside-out at this point.
May 7, 2019 at 4:50 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Rangsey
Yeah. I saw your quote. Bishop didnt leave the game though so how serious was the injury? He has a history of hamming it up too. So his reputation cost him aswell.

I say again. I love Bishop. But that call was the right call.

1) Did you read what he said? Bishop is the goalie.
2) You still haven't told me what's different about those other plays other than that "Bishop stayed in the game."

Okay, first of all, Bishop didn't stay in the game. Second, that doesn't have to do with this, does it? How did the refs know who was and wasn't going to stay in the game? Bishop COULD NOT make the save.
May 7, 2019 at 8:31 p.m.
1) Did you read what he said? Bishop is the goalie.
2) You still haven't told me what's different about those other plays other than that "Bishop stayed in the game."

Okay, first of all, Bishop didn't stay in the game. Second, that doesn't have to do with this, does it? How did the refs know who was and wasn't going to stay in the game? Bishop COULD NOT make the save.

I did say what was different. Two goalies got hit in the head. Blows to the head are treated differently. Play was stopped.
The other Bishop play the whistle wasnt blown until the play left the zone.

Bishop stayed in the game and allowed another goal then was pulled. So he did stay in the game.
The injury wasnt serious so play wasnt stopped. Where's the evidence the injury wasnt serious? Bishop stayed in the game.
The ref made a call (not to blow the whistle) and in hindsight was proven right because Bishop wasnt seriously injured and St Louis never lost possession. The right call was made.
May 7, 2019 at 8:56 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I did say what was different. Two goalies got hit in the head. Blows to the head are treated differently. Play was stopped.
The other Bishop play the whistle wasnt blown until the play left the zone.

Bishop stayed in the game and allowed another goal then was pulled. So he did stay in the game.
The injury wasnt serious so play wasnt stopped. Where's the evidence the injury wasnt serious? Bishop stayed in the game.
The ref made a call (not to blow the whistle) and in hindsight was proven right because Bishop wasnt seriously injured and St Louis never lost possession. The right call was made.

The other goalies had masks. I'm not saying those were the wrong calls, I'm just using them as examples. And I'm not talking about how serious the injury was. He didn't get pulled because he was having a bad game. He got pulled because he was hurt. He stayed in and allowed another goal and he left because he wasn't 100%. And that doesn't even matter because I don't care that he stayed in, because HE COULD NOT MAKE THE SAVE. Do you get what I'm saying?
May 7, 2019 at 9:05 p.m.
The other goalies had masks. I'm not saying those were the wrong calls, I'm just using them as examples. And I'm not talking about how serious the injury was. He didn't get pulled because he was having a bad game. He got pulled because he was hurt. He stayed in and allowed another goal and he left because he wasn't 100%. And that doesn't even matter because I don't care that he stayed in, because HE COULD NOT MAKE THE SAVE. Do you get what I'm saying?

I get what you're saying. But it's wrong. The fact that you're "not talking about how serious the injury was" is why youre wrong. Because "serious injury" is the part of the rule that we're discussing. So you're missing the point of this discussion and I'm done with it.

Dallas St Louis game 7 is shaping up to be a belter and so far the officials haven't screwed it up. Get excited
May 7, 2019 at 10:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I get what you're saying. But it's wrong. The fact that you're "not talking about how serious the injury was" is why youre wrong. Because "serious injury" is the part of the rule that we're discussing. So you're missing the point of this discussion and I'm done with it.

Dallas St Louis game 7 is shaping up to be a belter and so far the officials haven't screwed it up. Get excited

I'll say one more time the rule isn't clear enough IMO ...

Anyway, it's been a good game but it was all St. Louis in the 2nd. Bishop's been great but the rest of the team needs to play better. Somehow, it's a tie game.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit