59Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Ottawa Senators
60Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
61Logo of the Nashville Predators-
62Logo of the Vegas Golden KnightsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Who's your #1?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 9, 2019 at 1:06 p.m.
If you're wondering why Michael Rasmussen isn't in my 1st round not a big fan of his playing last season could change if he proves me wrong he shouldn't have made the jump right away that's what's ruining him maybe a couple years in the AHL then I think he'll be ready sorry Red Wings fans
Jul. 9, 2019 at 2:26 p.m.
AXR
Mittlestadt should fall to 20
Jul. 9, 2019 at 2:41 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
What are your thoughts on Suzuki? What potential? Also Josh Brook
CamHockey liked this.
Jul. 9, 2019 at 4:03 p.m.
Quoting: russ02
Mittlestadt should fall to 20

Kids got potential man, just needs the right players beside him!
Jul. 9, 2019 at 4:09 p.m.
Quoting: math731
What are your thoughts on Suzuki? What potential? Also Josh Brook

I absolutely love Nick Suzuki! He's got a great hockey IQ, excellent offensively, might need to work on the defensive side of the game but he has the potential to be 1st liner in my book. But for right now I'd say a year or 2 in the AHL would benefit him, I think Bergevin should wait to call him up, but all in all he's an excellent talent (much better than his brother Ryan). Josh Brook needs time to develop he's more of a two way type of dman in my opinion I'd say a solid 2nd pair dman would be his potential! That's my opinion on Nick Suzuki and Josh Brook!
math731 liked this.
Jul. 9, 2019 at 4:48 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: CamHockey
I absolutely love Nick Suzuki! He's got a great hockey IQ, excellent offensively, might need to work on the defensive side of the game but he has the potential to be 1st liner in my book. But for right now I'd say a year or 2 in the AHL would benefit him, I think Bergevin should wait to call him up, but all in all he's an excellent talent (much better than his brother Ryan). Josh Brook needs time to develop he's more of a two way type of dman in my opinion I'd say a solid 2nd pair dman would be his potential! That's my opinion on Nick Suzuki and Josh Brook!

Thanks! Also, since watching the OHL playoffs (watching Suzuki), I really fell in love with Samorukov's game. What are your thoughts on this kid? Potential
CamHockey liked this.
Jul. 9, 2019 at 5:10 p.m.
Thanks! Also, since watching the OHL playoffs (watching Suzuki), I really fell in love with Samorukov's game. What are your thoughts on this kid? Potential

Dmitri Samorukov is what we call a shutdown dman for example Victor Hedman, he's amazingly gifted defensively, blocks shots, knows where to be at the right time, excellent passer, doesn't have the greatest shot but he will help the Oilers in the future FOR SURE! Pair him with either Broberg or Bouchard also a very underrated Finnish dman... Markus Niemelainen my goodness watch out for Edmonton all in all people should NOT sleep on Samorukov skys the limit for that raging russian I tell you!
math731 liked this.
Jul. 9, 2019 at 5:15 p.m.

Also go check out all my other drafts loads more to come!
Jul. 9, 2019 at 11:32 p.m.
How on Earth is Nolan Patrick this low...
Jul. 9, 2019 at 11:41 p.m.
Quoting: DH28Hockey
How on Earth is Nolan Patrick this low...

He would be higher but hasn't shown me jack
Jul. 9, 2019 at 11:57 p.m.
He would be higher but hasn't shown me jack

Oh boy, where to begin...

1) Since the 2015 draft, there have been less than 15 players that have played as a full time center in the NHL in either of their first 2 seasons after being drafted, let alone both. Playing in 2 full NHL seasons at the center position before your 21st birthday is a massive accomplishment in itself

2) You have guys like Chytil, Mittelstadt and Andersson above him who have also played in the NHL over the past 2 years and have nowhere near the same level of success

3) Even just watching the kid, he has an absolute ton of talent. He hasn’t produced at anywhere near the level expected out of the gate, but watching him play he clearly shows flashes of 1C hockey IQ and skill.

I agree he hasn’t lived up to 2nd overall, I think Heiskanen, Makar, and Pettersson all deserve to be above him in a redraft as of right now. But putting him down to 18th overall behind a ton of guys that have shown nowhere near the success of Patrick seems like a hot take for the sake of being a hot take
Jul. 10, 2019 at 11:43 a.m.
Oh boy, where to begin...

1) Since the 2015 draft, there have been less than 15 players that have played as a full time center in the NHL in either of their first 2 seasons after being drafted, let alone both. Playing in 2 full NHL seasons at the center position before your 21st birthday is a massive accomplishment in itself

2) You have guys like Chytil, Mittelstadt and Andersson above him who have also played in the NHL over the past 2 years and have nowhere near the same level of success

3) Even just watching the kid, he has an absolute ton of talent. He hasn’t produced at anywhere near the level expected out of the gate, but watching him play he clearly shows flashes of 1C hockey IQ and skill.

I agree he hasn’t lived up to 2nd overall, I think Heiskanen, Makar, and Pettersson all deserve to be above him in a redraft as of right now. But putting him down to 18th overall behind a ton of guys that have shown nowhere near the success of Patrick seems like a hot take for the sake of being a hot take

I totally get it man it's your opinion everyone has different. I'm not calling him bad it's justI think what really ruined his momentum was Hextall calling him up WAY too early
Jul. 10, 2019 at 12:24 p.m.
I totally get it man it's your opinion everyone has different. I'm not calling him bad it's justI think what really ruined his momentum was Hextall calling him up WAY too early

I think that's a fair enough point. I think he was certainly talented enough to play in the NHL after being drafted, but injuries set him back further than most were hoping
Jul. 10, 2019 at 1:47 p.m.
I think that's a fair enough point. I think he was certainly talented enough to play in the NHL after being drafted, but injuries set him back further than most were hoping

Couldn't agree more
Jul. 12, 2019 at 12:21 p.m.
Hischier should be above makar easy.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit