Forums/Armchair-GM

Blues Fans what do they want from Leafs

Created by: I4evrblue
Team: 2019-20 Toronto Maple Leafs
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 24, 2019
Published: Nov. 24, 2019
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Easy question, what is the most pressing need for the Blues right now?
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
28$81,500,000$95,739,643$0$202,500-$14,239,643
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$11,634,000$11,634,000
C
UFA - 5
$10,893,000$10,893,000
RW
UFA - 6
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 6
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 4
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 3
$767,500$767,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$694,444$694,444 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:01 p.m.
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Call it what you want but Parayko has 1 goal total against him in playoffs when it came to top lines. And Bouwmeester gave that one up. Bouwmeester lowers his play so you can’t really say anything lol. Blindly biased is saying Marner is a Top 5 winger in the League like most. Pietrangelo is overrated with bad defense. Parayko is great. I don’t even overrate any of the Blues players such as Tarasenko.

#Strawman
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:02 p.m.
Quoting: I4evrblue
#Strawman

#advancedstats #CorsiStats
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:05 p.m.
#advancedstats #CorsiStats

You don't know what the strawman argument means obviously
Google it sparky and then tell me why you brought up Marner to me..... somebody that has never mentioned him within this discussion
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:08 p.m.
Google it sparky and then tell me why you brought up Marner to me..... somebody that has never mentioned him within this discussion

I mean it’s literally what you think. Toronto fans overrate Marner heavily. Look at his advanced stats. And you call me a homer because I think Parayko is that good. Look at Advanced stats maybe.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:10 p.m.

Also it is not a way to get out of an argument again look at advanced stats. And also look at what you call overrating to what you guys think about your team. Now will you excuse me? While I block dummies. You can’t fix stupid especially when they feel they can get everything for nothing.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:10 p.m.
I mean it’s literally what you think. Toronto fans overrate Marner heavily. Look at his advanced stats. And you call me a homer because I think Parayko is that good. Look at Advanced stats maybe.

hahaha again, I said nothing about Marner Mr. Strawman, you're embarrassing yourself
Nov. 26, 2019 at 2:14 p.m.
hahaha again, I said nothing about Marner Mr. Strawman, you're embarrassing yourself

You don’t have to. Apples to apples you say I overrate Parayko. You and your homer Toronto fans Overrate every Toronto player and belittle players you want for your own gain. It’s the classic CF way. This applies to you the one who has been here for less than 3 months. And has brought nothing meaningful in any post. Nothing substantial at all. Everything goes in one ear and out the other with you because you don’t care unless it benefits Toronto and Toronto only....
Nov. 26, 2019 at 3:47 p.m.
You don’t have to. Apples to apples you say I overrate Parayko. You and your homer Toronto fans Overrate every Toronto player and belittle players you want for your own gain. It’s the classic CF way. This applies to you the one who has been here for less than 3 months. And has brought nothing meaningful in any post. Nothing substantial at all. Everything goes in one ear and out the other with you because you don’t care unless it benefits Toronto and Toronto only....

Strawman argument still isn't working. I said nothing about any other player so you are clueless as to how I rate them.
You can say what you want man, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point
Nov. 26, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Strawman argument still isn't working. I said nothing about any other player so you are clueless as to how I rate them.
You can say what you want man, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

Rating Parayko has nothing to do wit this your argument is meaning being Biased right? Therefore I can bring up you being a Toronto fan and how biased that is there is no strawman in that. You are trying to get out of an argument you can’t win. You have no statistical background for anything you have said this far why stop now keep looking like the idiot you are.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 6:04 p.m.
Rating Parayko has nothing to do wit this your argument is meaning being Biased right? Therefore I can bring up you being a Toronto fan and how biased that is there is no strawman in that. You are trying to get out of an argument you can’t win. You have no statistical background for anything you have said this far why stop now keep looking like the idiot you are.

The statistics won't show much because the debate is based around what Dermott could be...... Thats called potential and theres a lot of eye test involved. This is where you get tripped up because you obviously dont watch Dermott, you just assume he'll never amount to anything.
Also painting an entire fan base with the same brush and going on about what you think I think is definitely changing the conversation in order to get away from a discussion that you think you lost...... One that I wasnt trying to "win" as you put it. I was just having a discussion lol
Nov. 26, 2019 at 6:36 p.m.
The statistics won't show much because the debate is based around what Dermott could be...... Thats called potential and theres a lot of eye test involved. This is where you get tripped up because you obviously dont watch Dermott, you just assume he'll never amount to anything.
Also painting an entire fan base with the same brush and going on about what you think I think is definitely changing the conversation in order to get away from a discussion that you think you lost...... One that I wasnt trying to "win" as you put it. I was just having a discussion lol

There you are again. Potential and his potential again is to be a Mid Tier player. B Level Prospect. Everything you have put on this whole post is Mid Tier players. When Parayko is by far better than that of a NHL 20 deal. That deal right there is like all of these players are just small tick on the bar and you try to add as many assets that aren’t that appealing to reach the Parayko Value. That’s what this is bud. I and many other Blues fans again have said no. There isn’t anything you can say about Dermott's potential rather inflating his potential to try and get Blues fans to agree with you. It just won’t work Blues would need a package of Top 6 Forward that is good Sandin or Liljegren with Bracco and a 1st for Blues to even remotely look at it (a little too much in my honestly opinion, but that’s how most Blues fan on here that I have seen see it as, in my opinion I’d say Sandin/Liljegren, 1st, and a Top 6 Forward and I would even go to add Hutchinson for a retained Allen with Bracco and I would even add Bortuzzo but the basis has to be Sandin/Liljegren 1st, Top 6 Forward.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 6:53 p.m.
There you are again. Potential and his potential again is to be a Mid Tier player. B Level Prospect. Everything you have put on this whole post is Mid Tier players. When Parayko is by far better than that of a NHL 20 deal. That deal right there is like all of these players are just small tick on the bar and you try to add as many assets that aren’t that appealing to reach the Parayko Value. That’s what this is bud. I and many other Blues fans again have said no. There isn’t anything you can say about Dermott's potential rather inflating his potential to try and get Blues fans to agree with you. It just won’t work Blues would need a package of Top 6 Forward that is good Sandin or Liljegren with Bracco and a 1st for Blues to even remotely look at it (a little too much in my honestly opinion, but that’s how most Blues fan on here that I have seen see it as, in my opinion I’d say Sandin/Liljegren, 1st, and a Top 6 Forward and I would even go to add Hutchinson for a retained Allen with Bracco and I would even add Bortuzzo but the basis has to be Sandin/Liljegren 1st, Top 6 Forward.

Which is all ridiculous because, again, your evaluation of Parayko is crazy biased because so many on here simply hate leafs fans and leafs players by extension
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:09 p.m.
Which is all ridiculous because, again, your evaluation of Parayko is crazy biased because so many on here simply hate leafs fans and leafs players by extension

Crazy biased would mean I would overrate it more than other people not fans of Blues. It’s not that I’m biased it’s that you want a bargain of a deal. Anyone not Toronto fans would have the same exact package as a fair deal. You are just in denial because your believe every Maple Leaf deal needs to be Toronto winning.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Crazy biased would mean I would overrate it more than other people not fans of Blues. It’s not that I’m biased it’s that you want a bargain of a deal. Anyone not Toronto fans would have the same exact package as a fair deal. You are just in denial because your believe every Maple Leaf deal needs to be Toronto winning.

Good deals means both teams win
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:19 p.m.
Good deals means both teams win

You are right, but you only want Toronto to benefit and not lose anything only gain lol.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:34 p.m.
You are right, but you only want Toronto to benefit and not lose anything only gain lol.

Giving up Dermott PLUS is giving upnsolid assets and costs depth and skill.
Thats not helping the Leafs. Give to get and, contrary to what you believe, I'm not suggesting they give up ****. Your opinion on the assets from the Leafs is simply wrong
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:37 p.m.
Giving up Dermott PLUS is giving upnsolid assets and costs depth and skill.
Thats not helping the Leafs. Give to get and, contrary to what you believe, I'm not suggesting they give up ****. Your opinion on the assets from the Leafs is simply wrong

You are suggesting they give up a lesser asset than what you have which actually what I am getting at and again other Toronto fans have said that all of those players are mid tier and I sound like a broken record because you do not understand what I am saying.
Nov. 26, 2019 at 7:42 p.m.
torontos finest
you're both dumb for going on about this for over 48 hours.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:51 a.m.
You are suggesting they give up a lesser asset than what you have which actually what I am getting at and again other Toronto fans have said that all of those players are mid tier and I sound like a broken record because you do not understand what I am saying.

I understand exactly what youre saying. Doesnt mean I agree
Nov. 27, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.
I understand exactly what youre saying. Doesnt mean I agree

That right there is based on you haven’t watched Blues, underrate him heavily, or you just want Toronto to win the trade.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 10:44 a.m.
That right there is based on you haven’t watched Blues, underrate him heavily, or you just want Toronto to win the trade.

I've watched them plenty, you talk about the guy like he's Doughty or Hedman when he isn't.
Then you tell me I overrate Marner (with no proof or even having me bring him up) because all Leaf fans do.... so all Leaf fans MUST overrate all their players.
Then you tell me the value of Leaf players because Leaf fans told you so...... colour me confused, do you believe them or not?
Lets face it, you came into this thread to tell me I'm an idiot from the start, you never wanted to talk about anything other than how stupid Leaf fans are so you could prop yourself up. Apparently that's what gives you value in your own eyes, telling other people how stupid they are. It's pretty sad honestly
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:12 p.m.
I've watched them plenty, you talk about the guy like he's Doughty or Hedman when he isn't.
Then you tell me I overrate Marner (with no proof or even having me bring him up) because all Leaf fans do.... so all Leaf fans MUST overrate all their players.
Then you tell me the value of Leaf players because Leaf fans told you so...... colour me confused, do you believe them or not?
Lets face it, you came into this thread to tell me I'm an idiot from the start, you never wanted to talk about anything other than how stupid Leaf fans are so you could prop yourself up. Apparently that's what gives you value in your own eyes, telling other people how stupid they are. It's pretty sad honestly

[url]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/447227144922464257/593876997751570524/FB_IMG_1561655716479.png[/url]

[url]https://hockeyviz.com/fixedImg/wowy/1819/TOR/marnemi97/[/url]

Here you go.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:14 p.m.

FB_IMG_1561655716479.png

marnemi97

There you go even better actually seeing the pictures.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:16 p.m.

That’s not actually true, but think what you want. I’m the one looking like a full on r*tard. If you are going to base it off anything that is what you base it on.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:17 p.m.

parayco93

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll