Forums/Armchair-GM

Blues Fans what do they want from Leafs

Created by: I4evrblue
Team: 2019-20 Toronto Maple Leafs
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 24, 2019
Published: Nov. 24, 2019
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Easy question, what is the most pressing need for the Blues right now?
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
28$81,500,000$95,739,643$0$202,500-$14,239,643
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$11,634,000$11,634,000
C
UFA - 5
$10,893,000$10,893,000
RW
UFA - 6
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 6
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 4
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 3
$767,500$767,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$694,444$694,444 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:21 p.m.

Quoting: I4evrblue
I've watched them plenty, you talk about the guy like he's Doughty or Hedman when he isn't.
Then you tell me I overrate Marner (with no proof or even having me bring him up) because all Leaf fans do.... so all Leaf fans MUST overrate all their players.
Then you tell me the value of Leaf players because Leaf fans told you so...... colour me confused, do you believe them or not?
Lets face it, you came into this thread to tell me I'm an idiot from the start, you never wanted to talk about anything other than how stupid Leaf fans are so you could prop yourself up. Apparently that's what gives you value in your own eyes, telling other people how stupid they are. It's pretty sad honestly

“mArNeR iS tHe BeSt wInGeR iN tHe LeAgUe.”
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:28 p.m.
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
That’s not actually true, but think what you want. I’m the one looking like a full on r*tard. If you are going to base it off anything that is what you base it on.

#Strawman
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:56 p.m.
#Strawman

Look at my last few posts genius. It’s not strawman when I am adding to statistical proof. Which you do not have to prove Parayko otherwise.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 2:02 p.m.
Look at my last few posts genius. It’s not strawman when I am adding to statistical proof. Which you do not have to prove Parayko otherwise.

It's Strawman to bring Marner up in the first place, have thick are you?
Oh, that's right, thick enough to post and defend this ****:
To TOR
Karlsson, Erik

To SJS
Sandin, Rasmus
Bracco, Jeremy
Nylander, William
Ceci, Cody
2021 1st round pick (TOR)
2020 2nd round pick (TOR)
2022 3rd round pick (TOR)
2022 1st round pick (TOR)
Wow..... just WOW!!!
Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:13 p.m.
It's Strawman to bring Marner up in the first place, have thick are you?
Oh, that's right, thick enough to post and defend this ****:
To TOR
Karlsson, Erik

To SJS
Sandin, Rasmus
Bracco, Jeremy
Nylander, William
Ceci, Cody
2021 1st round pick (TOR)
2020 2nd round pick (TOR)
2022 3rd round pick (TOR)
2022 1st round pick (TOR)
Wow..... just WOW!!!

Look at it this way....how many Star Right Handed Defenseman are in the League that are available to Toronto....for the price you want (which is raping another team by the way). Zilch Zero Nadda Cero Nil. It’s an OVERPAYMENT sure, but OVERPAYMENT is NEEDED to get the BEST Right Handed Defenseman in the League. Toronto doesn’t have one right? Left Handed Defenseman that are available Plethora of good ones. Making a run for a cup is expensive. Look at what Stastny for 1 year got, look at what Hayes got for 1 year, look at what guys like Simmonds what they got for him, Zuccarello. You are blinded to what you feel is good for Toronto. You think everyone in Toronto is good and everyone else the hell with them.

I’m done. You neglect the STATISTICS I gave you because you don’t want to be wrong. But I leave you this simple question if there is ONE Toronto fan who thinks this is the best Toronto can offer and think it’s preposterous for anything more yet even Toronto fans other than you and St.Louis fans say it has to be more. Who is the one who actually has the flaws......it’s you idiot. Take a deep look at what the best the players you offer has to give and value them against what you say our player has to give you think it adds up perfect BECAUSE YOU ONLY WATCH TORONTO YOU HOMER. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass NHL 20 Trades.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:27 p.m.
torontos finest
Look at it this way....how many Star Right Handed Defenseman are in the League that are available to Toronto....for the price you want (which is raping another team by the way). Zilch Zero Nadda Cero Nil. It’s an OVERPAYMENT sure, but OVERPAYMENT is NEEDED to get the BEST Right Handed Defenseman in the League. Toronto doesn’t have one right? Left Handed Defenseman that are available Plethora of good ones. Making a run for a cup is expensive. Look at what Stastny for 1 year got, look at what Hayes got for 1 year, look at what guys like Simmonds what they got for him, Zuccarello. You are blinded to what you feel is good for Toronto. You think everyone in Toronto is good and everyone else the hell with them.

to be fair karlsson is no longer the best rhd in the league, and wasn't when you made that post a month ago. san jose didn't even give up that much last year when he still had the allure
I4evrblue liked this.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.

I’m done. You neglect the STATISTICS I gave you because you don’t want to be wrong. But I leave you this simple question if there is ONE Toronto fan who thinks this is the best Toronto can offer and think it’s preposterous for anything more yet even Toronto fans other than you and St.Louis fans say it has to be more. Who is the one who actually has the flaws......it’s you idiot. Take a deep look at what the best the players you offer has to give and value them against what you say our player has to give you think it adds up perfect BECAUSE YOU ONLY WATCH TORONTO YOU HOMER. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass NHL 20 Trades.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE STILL DEFENDING THAT NONSENSE!!!!
Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Quoting: mondo
to be fair karlsson is no longer the best rhd in the league, and wasn't when you made that post a month ago. san jose didn't even give up that much last year when he still had the allure

Yes but there are less available RHD that are of good skillset.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:59 p.m.

“Defending when I said it was overpay but it’s kind of how the League works. Why do you think when Top Centers weren’t as available Stastny got a first round pick?” Remember that ****? Or is your head too far up your asshole to remember?

Easy now, common sense has no place in a discussion with that guy, you'll only confuse him
“Defending when I said it was overpay but it’s kind of how the League works. Why do you think when Top Centers weren’t as available Stastny got a first round pick?” Remember that ****? Or is your head too far up your asshole to remember?

HAHAHAHAHA oh sweet Jesus, somebody take his shovel away so he can stop digging deeper
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.

Nonsense you know what go without a RHD. You are the reason no one on Capfriendly likes Toronto fans because idiots like you can’t f*cking live with a fair deal always has to be in their favor. This guy is a new BrandonDubinskyGoAT
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:02 p.m.
HAHAHAHAHA oh sweet Jesus, somebody take his shovel away so he can stop digging deeper

Yeah I’m going to leave it at everyone says no to Toronto. Because of a dip **** who joined a couple months ago and only bases his “knowledge of skill on how high their NHL 20 rating is ???”
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:04 p.m.

Ok so I guess Parayko isn’t worth anything Hutchinson for Parayko it is there you go you win a NHL 20 trade lmao. Now shut up kid. Couldn’t tell a puck from his own sh*t.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:05 p.m.
Nonsense you know what go without a RHD. You are the reason no one on Capfriendly likes Toronto fans because idiots like you can’t f*cking live with a fair deal always has to be in their favor. This guy is a new BrandonDubinskyGoAT

HAHAHAHAHA oh sweet sweet child, you have to relax
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:06 p.m.
torontos finest
Yes but there are less available RHD that are of good skillset.

right, but 11 million until late 30s plus his injury history doesn't really made the transaction worth it in the long run.
I4evrblue liked this.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:07 p.m.
right, but 11 million until late 30s plus his injury history doesn't really made the transaction worth it in the long run.

But but but the Leafs needs RHD and should give up EVERYTHING for it because he said so!!
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:08 p.m.
torontos finest
But but but the Leafs needs RHD and should give up EVERYTHING for it because he said so!!

i think you need to log off man
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:11 p.m.

Honestly the injury part is the risk. If Toronto is going to “live or die this year” I mean you can risk 1 prospect because as soon as you break it up Karlsson could pull just as much out depending on how well he does Tavares could pull a ton Barrie might be gone after the year, but you are also looking at a ton of other pieces that could bring in quite a bit.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:11 p.m.
i think you need to log off man

I came to ask an honest question to a place with a large group of fans from other teams, what I got was a guy trolling the **** out of me and calling me an idiot.
There was no need of it but I'll be happy to feed the troll while he melts down
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:26 p.m.
I came to ask an honest question to a place with a large group of fans from other teams, what I got was a guy trolling the **** out of me and calling me an idiot.
There was no need of it but I'll be happy to feed the troll while he melts down

No what you got was a guy who knows his way around the game of hockey. You got a guy who was a coach for 7 years. You got a guy who played for more than 10. You got a guy who also does statistics. You also got a guy who knows the Blues team well. You got a guy who knows the dynamics well enough to know Bouwmeester was bringing Parayko’s play down and is still doing it. You got a guy who knows Blais wouldn’t be as good if he wasn’t with O’Reilly caring him. You got a guy who knows Binnington is a bit overrated based on the defensive play. You also got a guy who isn’t stupid and can tell when a player is really good and isn’t that good. You also have a guy who knows Dermott wouldn’t fit in Blues system because he is smaller than what the Blues need and isn’t as physical as a guy such as Parayko. You also got a guy who knows Dermott isn’t filling all the holes in the defense for Toronto even at 22 in a Young mans league when the peak is around 23. You also got a guy who knows Dermott wouldn’t make the lineup unless he can really fill the shoes of a decent Bouwmeester (which he can’t because he can’t drive the puck like Bouwmeester can and Bouwmeester gets carried by Parayko if Parayko isn’t there and Faulk is crap then Dermott’s at a loss because he can’t be a liability like he can for Barrie because it won’t work)
Nov. 27, 2019 at 4:51 p.m.
No what you got was a guy who knows his way around the game of hockey. You got a guy who was a coach for 7 years. You got a guy who played for more than 10. You got a guy who also does statistics. You also got a guy who knows the Blues team well. You got a guy who knows the dynamics well enough to know Bouwmeester was bringing Parayko’s play down and is still doing it. You got a guy who knows Blais wouldn’t be as good if he wasn’t with O’Reilly caring him. You got a guy who knows Binnington is a bit overrated based on the defensive play. You also got a guy who isn’t stupid and can tell when a player is really good and isn’t that good. You also have a guy who knows Dermott wouldn’t fit in Blues system because he is smaller than what the Blues need and isn’t as physical as a guy such as Parayko. You also got a guy who knows Dermott isn’t filling all the holes in the defense for Toronto even at 22 in a Young mans league when the peak is around 23. You also got a guy who knows Dermott wouldn’t make the lineup unless he can really fill the shoes of a decent Bouwmeester (which he can’t because he can’t drive the puck like Bouwmeester can and Bouwmeester gets carried by Parayko if Parayko isn’t there and Faulk is crap then Dermott’s at a loss because he can’t be a liability like he can for Barrie because it won’t work)

I got an immature troll

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll