C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$450,000$450K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$2,600,000$2,600,000
RW
UFA - 2
$2,800,000$2,800,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$2,000,000$2,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 3
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 4
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 25, 2019 at 1:04 p.m.
Quoting: Gofnut999
Well, Tuch has produced more on 3rd line with Eakin and Nosek as linemates than Heinen has playing top 6 so....ya.

Sorry you are so resistant to change. ??‍♂️

Heinen played a few games in the top 6 this year and played well actually lol. I'm not resistant to change, hell I'm not even resistant to Tuch. What VGK would ask for him though isn't worth it. This is what blows my mind about our fanbase. Guys like DeBursk or Tuch are considered stud top 6 wingers. A guy like Heinen, who has similar production (and maybe the best 200ft game of the 3) is considered a 3rd liner lol.

The set of standards change for each player, that's what blows my mind.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 1:21 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N
Heinen played a few games in the top 6 this year and played well actually lol. I'm not resistant to change, hell I'm not even resistant to Tuch. What VGK would ask for him though isn't worth it. This is what blows my mind about our fanbase. Guys like DeBursk or Tuch are considered stud top 6 wingers. A guy like Heinen, who has similar production (and maybe the best 200ft game of the 3) is considered a 3rd liner lol.

The set of standards change for each player, that's what blows my mind.

I love Heinen. I have railed against anyone who has tried to trade him.

But he is better suited for 3rd line. And for all the talk about how great he is defensively. He has zero time on PK. He’s probably to good for 3rd line but does not score enough for top 6 role. Had he built on his rookie year i’d feel differently. He hasn’t which is weird because his overall game has not slipped.

If you see another long term asset that is signed for under 5m out there that’s attainable by all means i’m all ears. Otherwise it’s a patch job and hope Seny can step up next year. There are people who believe in Santa Claus too. So i guess...

I like Tuch because he built on his rookie year, size, speed, and the contract.

There had been rumblings he could be made available to upgrade their D. Let’s face it when Nick Holden is playing 2nd pair and you are a playoff caliber team you NEED an upgrade.

That said the only deal that works for Vegas is Carlo. That is not going to happen. I’d have no problem with B’s making a decision between Krug and Grizz and using the other. Vegas likely can’t re-sign Krug and Grizz does not get it done. Even with a package that is an overpayment it makes no sense for Vegas.

Nope it’s likely move some pieces, trade for Toffoli or similar type rental and start all over again next year.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 1:36 p.m.
I love Heinen. I have railed against anyone who has tried to trade him.

But he is better suited for 3rd line. And for all the talk about how great he is defensively. He has zero time on PK. He’s probably to good for 3rd line but does not score enough for top 6 role. Had he built on his rookie year i’d feel differently. He hasn’t which is weird because his overall game has not slipped.

I mean they don't need him on the PK, so why use him? Bergeron, Marchand, Krualy, Nordstrom, Wagner, Lindholm...all guys that play the PK. Our 4th line has traditionally been the major PK guys after 37/63. Its not real shock. Plus after a kill is over you can swing Heinen out with Krejci/DeBrusk or you send out the Coyle line...all should be fresh.

[/quote]If you see another long term asset that is signed for under 5m out there that’s attainable by all means i’m all ears. Otherwise it’s a patch job and hope Seny can step up next year. There are people who believe in Santa Claus too. So i guess...[/quote]

you're going to need to be more specific than just "long term asset that is signed for under $5 million"

Quote:

That's correct he did, but my guess is you're more drawn in by the size/speed

Quote:
There had been rumblings he could be made available to upgrade their D. Let’s face it when Nick Holden is playing 2nd pair and you are a playoff caliber team you NEED an upgrade.

That said the only deal that works for Vegas is Carlo. That is not going to happen. I’d have no problem with B’s making a decision between Krug and Grizz and using the other. Vegas likely can’t re-sign Krug and Grizz does not get it done. Even with a package that is an overpayment it makes no sense for Vegas.

I think Grz plus an add is fair. If he's going to see an increase in TOI and PP time, his production (in theory) should go up. Right now he's a 20pt d-man. If he can get to 35 points does it make it closer? A 35pt d-man whose young and under team control for a 45 point winger. Without looking it up, I'd imagine there are fair less 35pt d-man than there are 45pt wingers.

Quote:
Nope it’s likely move some pieces, trade for Toffoli or similar type rental and start all over again next year.

All set on Toffoli, he's not what this team needs either. Honestly IDK what piece is out there that works for Boston. I still think you could move Heinen to #2RW when Seny returns and see what you got.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 1:43 p.m.
I mean they don't need him on the PK, so why use him? Bergeron, Marchand, Krualy, Nordstrom, Wagner, Lindholm...all guys that play the PK. Our 4th line has traditionally been the major PK guys after 37/63. Its not real shock. Plus after a kill is over you can swing Heinen out with Krejci/DeBrusk or you send out the Coyle line...all should be fresh.

If you see another long term asset that is signed for under 5m out there that’s attainable by all means i’m all ears. Otherwise it’s a patch job and hope Seny can step up next year. There are people who believe in Santa Claus too. So i guess...[/quote]

you're going to need to be more specific than just "long term asset that is signed for under $5 million"

Quote:

That's correct he did, but my guess is you're more drawn in by the size/speed

Quote:

I think Grz plus an add is fair. If he's going to see an increase in TOI and PP time, his production (in theory) should go up. Right now he's a 20pt d-man. If he can get to 35 points does it make it closer? A 35pt d-man whose young and under team control for a 45 point winger. Without looking it up, I'd imagine there are fair less 35pt d-man than there are 45pt wingers.

Quote:

All set on Toffoli, he's not what this team needs either. Honestly IDK what piece is out there that works for Boston. I still think you could move Heinen to #2RW when Seny returns and see what you got.[/quote]

I can’t really be more specific. RW 25 or under signed for 4+ years at under 5M that’s available. ??‍♂️

Nope, it’s the production/contract that does it for me.

I have more faith in Kuhlman than Seny. The way Studnicka is tearing up the AHL the last few weeks i would not be surprised if he gets a look at C3 with Coyle going to RW2.

They have a couple months to try to solve it internally.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
@ON3M4N. Lol, speak of the devil. Studnicka just got called up. Unfortunately it;s because Bergy out for the week.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 2:02 p.m.

I can’t really be more specific. RW 25 or under signed for 4+ years at under 5M that’s available. ??‍♂️

So as long as their RW, 25 or younger and signed for 4+ years for $5 million that all you care about? Production doesn't matter?

Quote:

Nearly $5 million for a 45pt winger seems like quite a bit when you got Heinen making $2.8 and being a 40pt player.

Quote:
I have more faith in Kuhlman than Seny. The way Studnicka is tearing up the AHL the last few weeks i would not be surprised if he gets a look at C3 with Coyle going to RW2.

I think Seny has more upside and showed he has the tools to be an NHL regular. Could have easily had 4/5 points in his 6 games played this year if not for reversed calls.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 2:04 p.m.
@ON3M4N. Lol, speak of the devil. Studnicka just got called up. Unfortunately it;s because Bergy out for the week.

I personally don't like it, but we'll see what happens. Much rather have Studnicka get a full year in the AHL. His confidence is building and he's playing well right now. Hopefully he continues it up here and doesn't get knocked down a peg.
Gofnut999 liked this.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 2:13 p.m.

So as long as their RW, 25 or younger and signed for 4+ years for $5 million that all you care about? Production doesn't matter?

Quote:

Nearly $5 million for a 45pt winger seems like quite a bit when you got Heinen making $2.8 and being a 40pt player.

Quote:

I think Seny has more upside and showed he has the tools to be an NHL regular. Could have easily had 4/5 points in his 6 games played this year if not for reversed calls.

He’s always had more upside the Kuhlman, never shown the ability to use it. He played good for a game and a half. Rest of time he looked his usual self. Weak on the puck. Timid. Not using his speed. He still has a long way to go.
Nov. 25, 2019 at 3:42 p.m.

Quote:

He’s always had more upside the Kuhlman, never shown the ability to use it. He played good for a game and a half. Rest of time he looked his usual self. Weak on the puck. Timid. Not using his speed. He still has a long way to go.[/quote]

We must have been watching two different players than
Nov. 25, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.

He’s always had more upside the Kuhlman, never shown the ability to use it. He played good for a game and a half. Rest of time he looked his usual self. Weak on the puck. Timid. Not using his speed. He still has a long way to go.[/quote]

We must have been watching two different players than[/quote]

Must be. But you are an optimist, i am a pessimist so....

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll