Victor Hedman
Erik Karlsson
Duncan Keith
Brent Seabrook

Goalies:
Corey Crawford
Jonathan Quick
Dec. 24, 2019 at 4:13 a.m.
I would switch Holtby for Crawford. I realize Crawford has 2 Cups, but Holtby has been more consistent in the regular season. He won 41 or more games 3 times including 48 in 2015-16, the season he won the Vezina. Crawford never won more than 35 games and never won the Vezina. Holtby was also more of an integral part of the Caps' Cup win than Crawford was in either of the Hawks' 2 wins. Holtby also has more W's and shutouts than Crawford in this decade.

I'd also go with Burns over Seabrook. Burns' individual numbers are superior, especially in recent years. Seabrook did win in the playoffs, but he was never the Hawks' top D. He's also declined rapidly over the last few seasons while Burns has consistently been ranked among the top scoring D's in the league.

Finally, Toews got snubbed big time. He was ranked among the 100 greatest players of all time, yet he's not among the top 20 in one decade? How does that work?
Dec. 24, 2019 at 9:21 a.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I dislike John Tavares as much as the next isles fan, but he should be on the team
Dec. 25, 2019 at 10:46 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Claude Giroux not being on this team is a disgrace. He's been one of the most dominant players of this decade and was very consistent, with the exception of maybe two seasons. One of the elite players in the game. He should be there over Marleau IMO. I'd take Burns over Seabrook as well. Other than that, it's a solid list for a subjective topic.

I could also argue that McDavid should be on here even though he only played in half the decade. I don't mind his omission, but it's certainly an interesting debate.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit