3. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
May 14, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Ah yes, another small playmaking centre

Bordeleau isn’t a first rounder
May 14, 2020 at 8:10 p.m.
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Ah yes, another small playmaking centre

Bordeleau isn’t a first rounder

His stats are not exceptional but they are decent. He's got smooth skating and hands and he can slip through NCAA teams. He's got an accurate shot and he thinks the game through well and it shows. He has solid late first round potential.
May 14, 2020 at 8:11 p.m.
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
His stats are not exceptional but they are decent. He's got smooth skating and hands and he can slip through NCAA teams. He's got an accurate shot and he thinks the game through well and it shows. He has solid late first round potential.

I think he’s got good skill. But he’s 5’9 170 c who can’t defend and my first line above is Habs getting rossi
May 14, 2020 at 8:15 p.m.
I think he’s got good skill. But he’s 5’9 170 c who can’t defend and my first line above is Habs getting rossi

As the title says it's best player available, I do not want the Habs picking Rossi. Because of Bordeleau's size and defense he may slip into the early 2nd but he is the BPA IMO at 24. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of teams pass on him.
May 14, 2020 at 8:15 p.m.
As the title says it's best player available, I do not want the Habs picking Rossi. Because of Bordeleau's size and defense he may slip into the early 2nd but he is the BPA IMO at 24. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of teams pass on him.

👍
May 14, 2020 at 9:27 p.m.
Fan of the OHL

I’m not big on Bordeleau at all - typical small overrated USA player - I don’t see a high ceiling for him
Interesting you rank Perfetti ahead of Rossi as BPA - probably because Of size and Rossi playing on a stacked team - I’m hoping Rossi gets picked ahead if Perfetti
May 14, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Quoting: Leemer
I’m not big on Bordeleau at all - typical small overrated USA player - I don’t see a high ceiling for him
Interesting you rank Perfetti ahead of Rossi as BPA - probably because Of size and Rossi playing on a stacked team - I’m hoping Rossi gets picked ahead if Perfetti

This isn’t my list, but for the Habs yes Perfetti ahead of Rossi due to position and scoring ability. For bpa the edge is also Perfetti cuz he can score
May 15, 2020 at 1:32 p.m.

If the draft happens as you have ranked, and Rossi is best available, do you take him? Someone else? Trade down?

Personally, I take Rossi or consider trading down. Other than maybe Askarov, no one else there is in his tier, and Montreal should add value if they want to draft a lesser player.
May 15, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Quoting: RobbStark03
If the draft happens as you have ranked, and Rossi is best available, do you take him? Someone else? Trade down?

Personally, I take Rossi or consider trading down. Other than maybe Askarov, no one else there is in his tier, and Montreal should add value if they want to draft a lesser player.

I agree with you in that there is no one else of that tier. IMO its Laf as Tier 1, then Byfield and Stutzle as Tier 2, Raymond and Drysdale as Tier 3, and then its Rossi, Holtz, and Perfetti. Honestly if it played out like this I would want them to pick Rossi or trade down and pick Lundell but I still am in favor of them trading up to draft Drysdale.
RobbStark03 liked this.
May 15, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
Quoting: Leemer

I ranked Perfetti above Rossi because he has potential of playing wing in the NHL which gives him more potential if he doesn't work out at center. I don't really see that much difference between Rossi and Perfetti in size, they're both small. I think the 67s are stacked because of Rossi and Quinn together. I think if Perfetti was given the chance to play alongside a high end NHL prospect such as Jack Quinn or a top pick from last year he would've shined.
Leemer liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll