Logo of the ANA
      Logo of the ANA
      Logo of the ANA
      Logo of the ANA
      ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
      23$73,000,000$71,088,333$0$82,500$1,911,667

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
      $758,333$758,333 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
      C, LW, RW
      UFA - 2
      $8,250,000$8,250,000
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      $8,625,000$8,625,000
      RW
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      $3,750,000$3,750,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 3
      $6,875,000$6,875,000
      C, RW
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      RW
      UFA - 3
      $900,000$900,000
      LW
      UFA - 1
      $1,750,000$1,750,000
      C, LW
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      $3,000,000$3,000,000
      LW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      $1,125,000$1,125,000
      C
      UFA - 2
      $1,600,000$1,600,000
      C
      UFA - 1
      $675,000$675,000
      LW
      UFA - 1
      $637,500$637,500
      RW, C
      UFA - 2
      $900,000$900,000
      RW
      UFA - 2
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $4,000,000$4,000,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      $2,437,500$2,437,500
      LD/RD
      UFA - 4
      $2,300,000$2,300,000
      G
      UFA - 3
      $3,250,000$3,250,000
      LD
      UFA - 2
      $3,700,000$3,700,000
      RD
      UFA - 5
      $4,150,000$4,150,000
      G
      UFA - 1
      $863,333$863,333
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      $4,000,000$4,000,000
      RD
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      $825,000$825,000
      RD
      UFA - 2
      ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
      $2,500,000$2,500,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 10:31 a.m.
      Winnipeg needs to add a lot more. Also who gets what in this deal?

Edit - didn't see this was part of another thread. NVM!
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
      Quoting: F50marco

Jets or Oilers would have to take Stoner I would think.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 11:03 a.m.
      Quoting: bones20

You'd be willing to lose Lindholm for the package Anaheim gets in the other thread? (Plus stoner traded as well)
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 11:15 a.m.

You'd be willing to lose Lindholm for the package Anaheim gets in the other thread? (Plus stoner traded as well)

Well as a jets fan I would move Trouba for that package if I could dump Stuarts contact. Petan scored really well in the AHL and has top 9 nhl talent maybe even top 6. Eberle is a good top 6 forward and Lowry is a bottom 6 forward with size and can kill penalties. Plus you get a 2nd maybe push for a 1st. Its not bad. But if I'm the ducks a contract dump has to happen like stoner or who ever.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 11:24 a.m.

Well as a jets fan I would move Trouba for that package if I could dump Stuarts contact. Petan scored really well in the AHL and has top 9 nhl talent maybe even top 6. Eberle is a good top 6 forward and Lowry is a bottom 6 forward with size and can kill penalties. Plus you get a 2nd maybe push for a 1st. Its not bad. But if I'm the ducks a contract dump has to happen like stoner or who ever.

Well that was my point, a lot of IF's have to happen before this trade starts to make sense for Anaheim.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 11:36 a.m.

Well that was my point, a lot of IF's have to happen before this trade starts to make sense for Anaheim.

How is that? Ducks needs... Scoring and forward depth now and future. This trade solves both. Maybe you see the ducks needs as different from what I see.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 12:00 p.m.

How is that? Ducks needs... Scoring and forward depth now and future. This trade solves both. Maybe you see the ducks needs as different from what I see.

Lol I'm so confused. All i said was that your comment is a lot of IF's for it to be worthy for you??? Not too mention you switched it up with Trouba instead of Lindholm.....

Lets try this again shall we?

If you were Anaheim, would you do

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 12:23 p.m.
      Edited Aug. 23, 2016 at 12:46 p.m.

Lol I'm so confused. All i said was that your comment is a lot of IF's for it to be worthy for you??? Not too mention you switched it up with Trouba instead of Lindholm.....

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.

I would if I was the ducks and money isn't an issue. Seeing how it is I would make the jets take Stoners contract. This solves a ton of issues for the ducks. Helps their top 6 scoring. Helps the bottom 6 depth with youth. Plus gives you a future top 9 forward with a draft pick. It happens all the needs the ducks have. Again this is if I have no choice and have to move Lindholm. I think sometimes because he plays in edmonton we under value Eberle but over the last 5 years his comparables are Kucherov, Carter, Kessel etc. Not a bad group at all. That includes scoring and shot stats at 5vs5.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:03 p.m.

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.

I would if I was the ducks and money isn't an issue. Seeing how it is I would make the jets take Stoners contract. This solves a ton of issues for the ducks. Helps their top 6 scoring. Helps the bottom 6 depth with youth. Plus gives you a future top 9 forward with a draft pick. It happens all the needs the ducks have. Again this is if I have no choice and have to move Lindholm. I think sometimes because he plays in edmonton we under value Eberle but over the last 5 years his comparables are Kucherov, Carter, Kessel etc. Not a bad group at all. That includes scoring and shot stats at 5vs5.

Yeah i absolutely agree but that's the thing. You have to add Stoner to the trade which might make them think twice as well as like you said, Anaheim would have to be at that point where they have move Lindholm. I'm pretty sure they would rather trade Vatanen to Edm for Eberle straight up. Something way more feasible and helps both teams.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:11 p.m.
      No way that happens. Lindholm is being groomed to be the Ducks' future #1 and (hopefully) take the next steps to be a top 5 NHL defensmen.

Lindholm will be as important to the Ducks as Doughty to the Kings or Hedman to the Lightning.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:16 p.m.

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.

Yeah i absolutely agree but that's the thing. You have to add Stoner to the trade which might make them think twice as well as like you said, Anaheim would have to be at that point where they have move Lindholm. I'm pretty sure they would rather trade Vatanen to Edm for Eberle straight up. Something way more feasible and helps both teams.

Ducks I think love that deal Vatanen is on. Good value. Not sure why you are so hung up on Stoner lots of Dmen in the Nhl that he has preformed better than. Hes better than Stuart, Pollack, Girardi, MacDonald and Hunwick. He is basically Dillon or Staal. He also isn't expensive to buy out.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:20 p.m.
      Quoting: Ducks11
      No way that happens. Lindholm is being groomed to be the Ducks' future #1 and (hopefully) take the next steps to be a top 5 NHL defensmen.

Lindholm will be as important to the Ducks as Doughty to the Kings or Hedman to the Lightning.

Ducks have far more Dmen depth than both Tbay and Kings. And remember some guy named Randy is their coach now he will not like how Lindholm is not your typical #1 dmen. Not physical really. Doesn't put up huge points.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
      Ducks have far more Dmen depth than both Tbay and Kings. And remember some guy named Randy is their coach now he will not like how Lindholm is not your typical #1 dmen. Not physical really. Doesn't put up huge points.

Ducks have a lot of solid 2-4 guys, but not a bonafide #1. If Lindholm is moved, Fowler or Vats would be the top defensemen and they are more suited to a #2 or #3. Doesn't matter that he isn't as physical. Doughty isn't overly physical. Duncan Keith isn't overly physical. Karlsson isn't overly physical. Lindholm drives position and limits opponents shots therefore he is a typical #1 in the NHL. I also expect Lindholm to put up more points this year. Moving him now would be selling him low and the return for him should be much greater. Almost no chance he doesn't resign with the Ducks.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:36 p.m.

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.

Ducks I think love that deal Vatanen is on. Good value. Not sure why you are so hung up on Stoner lots of Dmen in the Nhl that he has preformed better than. Hes better than Stuart, Pollack, Girardi, MacDonald and Hunwick. He is basically Dillon or Staal. He also isn't expensive to buy out.

Your not exactly naming a bunch of star players there.... At least Stuart and Polak are cheaper, Girardi is probably a better dman then Stoner but the contract negates that 100%, MacDonald, well nothing to say about him. I would much rather have Hunwick over Stoner. Cheap and can give you useful minuets as much as a guy like Stoner could.

Anyhow that's not the point. Your throwing around 3.25M in cap and salary like its like play money. Wpg has no need fr Stoner and adding him to play in the bottom pairing while they still have Stuart is redundant. That's a lot of money for pretty much nothing.

Stoner isn't the worst player in the league but his cap doesn't justify his ability and he is very 1 dimensional. If I'm WPG, I really don't want Stoner added to the deal. They are a budget team to so they don't have extra play money like a team like Toronto does.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:44 p.m.
      Quoting: Ducks11

Ducks have a lot of solid 2-4 guys, but not a bonafide #1. If Lindholm is moved, Fowler or Vats would be the top defensemen and they are more suited to a #2 or #3. Doesn't matter that he isn't as physical. Doughty isn't overly physical. Duncan Keith isn't overly physical. Karlsson isn't overly physical. Lindholm drives position and limits opponents shots therefore he is a typical #1 in the NHL. I also expect Lindholm to put up more points this year. Moving him now would be selling him low and the return for him should be much greater. Almost no chance he doesn't resign with the Ducks.

I know that but Sir Randy the coach doesn't think or coach like that. Oh and both Doughty and Keith are very physical. Karlsson isn't but he is an offensive beast that is unmatched in the league. Ducks have money issues. Serious ones they might not have a choice.
      Aug. 23, 2016 at 1:51 p.m.

Lindholm

for

Eberle
      Petan
      Lowry
      2nd round pick.

Your not exactly naming a bunch of star players there.... At least Stuart and Polak are cheaper, Girardi is probably a better dman then Stoner but the contract negates that 100%, MacDonald, well nothing to say about him. I would much rather have Hunwick over Stoner. Cheap and can give you useful minuets as much as a guy like Stoner could.

Anyhow that's not the point. Your throwing around 3.25M in cap and salary like its like play money. Wpg has no need fr Stoner and adding him to play in the bottom pairing while they still have Stuart is redundant. That's a lot of money for pretty much nothing.

Stoner isn't the worst player in the league but his cap doesn't justify his ability and he is very 1 dimensional. If I'm WPG, I really don't want Stoner added to the deal. They are a budget team to so they don't have extra play money like a team like Toronto does.

Please please go look up stuff on Girardi... he is the worst dmen playing full mins in the NHL. I actually tracked a game and on plays where he wasn't pressured 60% of the time he passed it into the neutral zone where the other team took over possession. He is a bad dmen. Eye test or stats its ugly. It isn't close. He is really bad. Stuart is the worst PKing dmen in the league. If you have cap space (which the jets do) use it like an asset and get the player. Leafs have been using cap room and money as its most important asset the last 3 years.
      Aug. 29, 2016 at 4:31 p.m.
      Banned
      Both those deals are garbage and don't get you Lindholm, What part of Eberle being a RW and Anaheim needs LW it's not hard to figure out here.

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll