Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
$5,875,000$5,875,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Stutzle, Tim
$925,000$925,000
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, C
RFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
RW
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$747,500$747,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
C, LW, RW
RFA - 2
$2,636,364$2,636,364
RW, C
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
RFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NMC
UFA - 1
$11,000,000$11,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
$2,900,000$2,900,000
G
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
$858,333$858,333
G
UFA - 2
$761,666$761,666 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$875,000$875,000
LD/RD, LW
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 27, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
don't you think it'd be better to surround that 2nd line with more veteran talent, rather than just a guy that can shoot? I think Craig Smith would be a perfect UFA target given that we know the draft outcome more.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
Buljujarvi
No way arizona lets the best defensive dman go for that
Jun. 27, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Wqrrior
don't you think it'd be better to surround that 2nd line with more veteran talent, rather than just a guy that can shoot? I think Craig Smith would be a perfect UFA target given that we know the draft outcome more.

It was Kempe Vilardi Frk as the 2nd for the last 10 games or so and look how those went. He was on pace for ALOT of points last year so I doubt they change it up at least in the beginning
Jun. 27, 2020 at 8:31 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
No way arizona lets the best defensive dman go for that

They may not have a choice... and he is not the best.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 9:00 p.m.
Buljujarvi
Quoting: Bf3351
They may not have a choice... and he is not the best.

Who is?
Jun. 27, 2020 at 9:13 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
Who is?

I'd say Ellis. Weber and Muzzin are up there too.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 11:02 p.m.
Byfield 💯 for me. You can NEVER have too much center depth. 6’4 214 at 17 and can skate... c’mon... Turcotte is not a 1C and Vilardi May or may not pan out. Kopi is off the top line in 3 seasons max. We need a 1C for the future, and stuzle is not it..
Jun. 27, 2020 at 11:53 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: The_Puck_Whisperer
Byfield 💯 for me. You can NEVER have too much center depth. 6’4 214 at 17 and can skate... c’mon... Turcotte is not a 1C and Vilardi May or may not pan out. Kopi is off the top line in 3 seasons max. We need a 1C for the future, and stuzle is not it..

I'm so sick of explaining this to people who dont understand anything about hockey.
Jun. 28, 2020 at 12:43 a.m.
I'm so sick of explaining this to people who dont understand anything about hockey.

Lmao. You come on here every day and try to bully people into thinking the way you do... I know more about hockey than you could ever fathom. You have your opinion and I have mine. You DO NOT pass up a prototypical 1C (With comparisons to Anze and Gino) for a winger, just because he had a good season in a subpar men’s division. IMO both of these payers will have great nhl careers, but the need of the kings is a 1C. I see your cute posts about thinking Turcotte is the next 1C and... you’re wrong. Vilardi is the only one that has the potential and even that isn’t a certainty. With the depth of the kings prospects they can very much afford to take a chance on the amazing upside of Byfield...
Jun. 28, 2020 at 1:05 a.m.
Banned
Lmao. You come on here every day and try to bully people into thinking the way you do... I know more about hockey than you could ever fathom. You have your opinion and I have mine. You DO NOT pass up a prototypical 1C (With comparisons to Anze and Gino) for a winger, just because he had a good season in a subpar men’s division. IMO both of these payers will have great nhl careers, but the need of the kings is a 1C. I see your cute posts about thinking Turcotte is the next 1C and... you’re wrong. Vilardi is the only one that has the potential and even that isn’t a certainty. With the depth of the kings prospects they can very much afford to take a chance on the amazing upside of Byfield...

First off, I dont bully people on here. I was out of line there.
Second, I highly doubt that.

Now, you've obviously missed some Kings games this year. Vilardi scored his first NHL goal 10 seconds into his first shift, broke the NHL record. Ever since his call up the Kings went 8-1-1 and he got 7 points in 10 games. There is no longer a question whether or not he will pan out. He most likely will be our #1 center after Kopitar. He and Turcotte will be fighting for his spot. You undervalue Turcotte, every scout out there knows Turcotte has the potential to be a #1 guy.

We don't need Byfield, not ever #1 franchise center is found in the lottery. Kopitar was found 11OA. So was Vilardi and both were supposed to go top 5, like Turcotte.

I strongly suggest you watch more of Byfield. While I'm sure we can both agree on his potential. He has ALOT of flaws in his game. He is not like Kopitar because Kopitar is elite in his own end, Byfield is not. He is somewhat lazy and can be caught watching the play in his own end. He doesn't have the best work ethic either. He's not an elite playmaker, he is a good goal scorer. He has almost zero physicality which is a HUGE turn off considering he is 6'4 probably soon to be 6'5. I hate when people compare him to Malkin not only is Malkin an elite playmaker, but a really good creative goal scorer. Byfield is somewhat limited. Also Malkin is a heavy hitting very physical player, Byfield is not. Byfield NEEDS alot of work and it's just not worth it when we have Turcotte and Vilardi.

I know you can say "can't have too much center depth" you actually can, but we'll put that aside and talk about how the Kings dont have any potential top caliber wingers in the pipeline other than Kaliyev. Kupari if he ever makes the NHL will be a bottom 6er at best.
Stutzle will be a natural LW for the Kings and exactly what we need. Not only is Stutzle the better player right now, but he is better than Byfield at almost everything except goalscoring.

Alot of scouts have Stutzle ahead of Byfield and some scouts have Byfield as low as 6. McKenzie has Stutzle at 2. The thing is, there is no unanimous #2 pick this draft, Stutzle and Byfield are neck and neck as far as who will be picked 2nd so in this case, picking for position is warranted especially when already have 2 potential franchises centers after Kopitar.
Jun. 28, 2020 at 1:31 a.m.
First off, I dont bully people on here. I was out of line there.
Second, I highly doubt that.

Now, you've obviously missed some Kings games this year. Vilardi scored his first NHL goal 10 seconds into his first shift, broke the NHL record. Ever since his call up the Kings went 8-1-1 and he got 7 points in 10 games. There is no longer a question whether or not he will pan out. He most likely will be our #1 center after Kopitar. He and Turcotte will be fighting for his spot. You undervalue Turcotte, every scout out there knows Turcotte has the potential to be a #1 guy.

We don't need Byfield, not ever #1 franchise center is found in the lottery. Kopitar was found 11OA. So was Vilardi and both were supposed to go top 5, like Turcotte.

I strongly suggest you watch more of Byfield. While I'm sure we can both agree on his potential. He has ALOT of flaws in his game. He is not like Kopitar because Kopitar is elite in his own end, Byfield is not. He is somewhat lazy and can be caught watching the play in his own end. He doesn't have the best work ethic either. He's not an elite playmaker, he is a good goal scorer. He has almost zero physicality which is a HUGE turn off considering he is 6'4 probably soon to be 6'5. I hate when people compare him to Malkin not only is Malkin an elite playmaker, but a really good creative goal scorer. Byfield is somewhat limited. Also Malkin is a heavy hitting very physical player, Byfield is not. Byfield NEEDS alot of work and it's just not worth it when we have Turcotte and Vilardi.

I know you can say "can't have too much center depth" you actually can, but we'll put that aside and talk about how the Kings dont have any potential top caliber wingers in the pipeline other than Kaliyev. Kupari if he ever makes the NHL will be a bottom 6er at best.
Stutzle will be a natural LW for the Kings and exactly what we need. Not only is Stutzle the better player right now, but he is better than Byfield at almost everything except goalscoring.

Alot of scouts have Stutzle ahead of Byfield and some scouts have Byfield as low as 6. McKenzie has Stutzle at 2. The thing is, there is no unanimous #2 pick this draft, Stutzle and Byfield are neck and neck as far as who will be picked 2nd so in this case, picking for position is warranted especially when already have 2 potential franchises centers after Kopitar.

If you’re going to anoint Vilardi the second coming because he scored 10 seconds into his first shift and only a 10 game sample size then your dumber than I thought... Good first line centers are built on longevity, hockey IQ, and defensive prowess. Byfield was a defencemen converted to a center. He is the best 2 way player in the draft. He is also the youngest which means the kings can mold him into fitting the System very early. The fact is you can NEVER have too much center depth... the kings will have to trade prospects at some point yes, and it’s so much easier trading for a top line winger or a defenseman than a 1C... I’m gonna assume you don’t play hockey because your thought process is not of someone who does, or ever has for that matter. When you decide to start taking other peoples opinions seriously instead of whining like a little B***h every time someone doesn’t agree with you, maybe you’ll realize you’re not always right like your mother always told you you were...
Jun. 28, 2020 at 1:45 a.m.
Banned
If you’re going to anoint Vilardi the second coming because he scored 10 seconds into his first shift and only a 10 game sample size then your dumber than I thought... Good first line centers are built on longevity, hockey IQ, and defensive prowess. Byfield was a defencemen converted to a center. He is the best 2 way player in the draft. He is also the youngest which means the kings can mold him into fitting the System very early. The fact is you can NEVER have too much center depth... the kings will have to trade prospects at some point yes, and it’s so much easier trading for a top line winger or a defenseman than a 1C... I’m gonna assume you don’t play hockey because your thought process is not of someone who does, or ever has for that matter. When you decide to start taking other peoples opinions seriously instead of whining like a little B***h every time someone doesn’t agree with you, maybe you’ll realize you’re not always right like your mother always told you you were...

Very entertaining response, much appreciated.
You say #1 centers are built "longevity, hockey IQ, and defensive prowess." I'll add elite playmaking ability to that and guess what, that's Gabriel Vilardi. However, Byfield is not an elite playmaker. By the way, usually when defensemen are switched to forward is because they can't play defense and/or too offensive...
You really need to actually watch Byfield, he is not very good defensively. If you can't take my word for it, perhaps you can take his:
https://youtu.be/ShlawnEJjMU

You should hop out from under that rock, there's a lot you need to learn about Vilardi, Stutzle, and Byfield.
Jun. 28, 2020 at 2:01 a.m.
Very entertaining response, much appreciated.
You say #1 centers are built "longevity, hockey IQ, and defensive prowess." I'll add elite playmaking ability to that and guess what, that's Gabriel Vilardi. However, Byfield is not an elite playmaker. By the way, usually when defensemen are switched to forward is because they can't play defense and/or too offensive...
You really need to actually watch Byfield, he is not very good defensively. If you can't take my word for it, perhaps you can take his:
https://youtu.be/ShlawnEJjMU

You should hop out from under that rock, there's a lot you need to learn about Vilardi, Stutzle, and Byfield.

The stats on this video prove my point... he’s an underaged prospect that is close to equaling John Tavares in PPG in the OHL.. you’re putting all our stock in a guy that had a good season, on an oversized rink, in the 5th best league in the world... sorry bro, I’m not buying it.
Jun. 28, 2020 at 2:14 a.m.
Banned
The stats on this video prove my point... he’s an underaged prospect that is close to equaling John Tavares in PPG in the OHL.. you’re putting all our stock in a guy that had a good season, on an oversized rink, in the 5th best league in the world... sorry bro, I’m not buying it.

I guess you shut it off 2 minutes into it...
Watch the whole thing moron. The cons outweigh the pros for a #2 pick and he displays it for you.
Jun. 28, 2020 at 2:39 a.m.
I guess you shut it off 2 minutes into it...
Watch the whole thing moron. The cons outweigh the pros for a #2 pick and he displays it for you.

If you’re taking the opinion of one youtuber you’re a freak’n idiot... stats don’t lie bro. Look at everyone on that list, that’s some pretty impressive company. The way you speak of stuzle is we’re either choosing Byfield a “project” or stuzle the already groomed player ready for the nhl. And that couldn’t be farther from the truth... Stuzle is not ready either. 6’4 centers with speed don’t just fall in your lap.. 5’11 wingers with nice hands are easily obtainable...
Jun. 28, 2020 at 3:23 a.m.
Banned
If you’re taking the opinion of one youtuber you’re a freak’n idiot... stats don’t lie bro. Look at everyone on that list, that’s some pretty impressive company. The way you speak of stuzle is we’re either choosing Byfield a “project” or stuzle the already groomed player ready for the nhl. And that couldn’t be farther from the truth... Stuzle is not ready either. 6’4 centers with speed don’t just fall in your lap.. 5’11 wingers with nice hands are easily obtainable...

It's not just the Youtuber, it's my opinion as well as many scouts and other reputable people. McKenzie has Stutzle at #2 and said that alot of scouts have Byfield as far as 6. If you watch him play, which I have, you'll see where they are coming from. He has many flaws to his game and size isn't everything anymore especially when he doesn't use it.

Stutzle has very few flaws to work on and he is over 6ft 185 if i remember correctly. He will likely stay in the DEL for a season, but I dont think anyone other than you would be surprised if he went right into the NHL.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll