Logo of the WPG
    Logo of the WPG
    Logo of the WPG
    Logo of the WPG
    Logo of the WPG
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    23$73,000,000$67,780,000$0$3,557,500$5,220,000
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,650,000$3M)
    C, RW, LW
    UFA - 3
    $6,125,000$6,125,000
    C
    UFA - 8
    $5,600,000$5,600,000
    RW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    $894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$675,000$675K)
    RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $4,700,000$4,700,000
    C, RW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $3,325,000$3,325,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 3
    $2,125,000$2,125,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 2
    $1,125,000$1,125,000
    C
    UFA - 2
    $1,550,000$1,550,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    C, LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LW, RW, C
    UFA - 1
    $1,200,000$1,200,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    C, LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $675,000$675,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $5,750,000$5,750,000
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    $7,600,000$7,600,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $4,760,000$4,760,000
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    LD
    UFA - 6
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $667,500$667,500 (Performance Bonus$232,500$232K)
    G
    UFA - 1
    $2,625,000$2,625,000
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $1,450,000$1,450,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $600,000$600,000
    LD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 11:40 a.m.
    I don't get the bishop trade at all.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 11:41 a.m.
    Oh and the ducks want young forward prospects not dmen.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 11:59 a.m.
    Mr. Bill
    But it is always nice to get great things and not have to give up really anything for them.
    If only real life were like this to...oh wait, it is....to the millennial generation.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 12:07 p.m.
    Quoting: billcriddle
    But it is always nice to get great things and not have to give up really anything for them.
    If only real life were like this to...oh wait, it is....to the millennial generation.

None of those trades are fair. I wouldn't do the wings or tbay trade if I'm the jets and I won't do the ducks trade if I was the ducks.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 12:12 p.m.
    So.. The detroit trade is a bit too much from Detroit, maybe Nyquist one of the D men, you pick who youd rather have, and then the 1st, but adding a 2nd and both D men is too much (which is part of the reason i dont think detroit would ever get trouba)

the Bishop trade makes no sense, You have to understand this guy is a top goaltender and Vezina Nominee 2 of the last 3 years. So this is a super underpayment, more like Kyle Conner/ Morrissey / 1st rounder

and the Lindholm trade.. like Ducks arent trading him, so im not gonna guess what it would take, but more than likely, you couldnt trade for Bishop AND lindholm because you wouldnt have enough prospects / picks to make it happen
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 12:47 p.m.
    People are so stupid goalies have much lower value than players. And bishop and quick both have vezina nods and I wouldn't want either because I actually do some research and than are both not worth what they get paid.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 1:11 p.m.
    Quoting: bones20
    People are so stupid goalies have much lower value than players. And bishop and quick both have vezina nods and I wouldn't want either because I actually do some research and than are both not worth what they get paid.

I agree goalies have less value so a trade for Bishop wouldn't be as big as some people make it out to be. Especially the scenario TB is in. They won't be able to resign him and they have a perfectly good youngster to take the reigns in Vas. With that said, once again bones20 your looking through your "research" with a glass half empty type of mentality. Bishop is a good goalie and so is Quick. They are absolutely worth what they got. Not all value is stats driven.

I agree the trades are a bit off in general but the TB trade, especially come the trade deadline, is plausible. Both Hutch and Armia are older players now and have been passed in the depth charts by younger players from the Jets so they're loss is really insignificant. There are a lack of good goalie trades come the deadline so its kind of hard to see a trend but not too long ago Miller was traded to STL for Carrier, Stewart, Halak and a 1st rounder (Jack Roslovic). This trade offer isn't that far off. In fact its probably worse then that one.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 1:27 p.m.
    Quoting: F50marco

I agree goalies have less value so a trade for Bishop wouldn't be as big as some people make it out to be. Especially the scenario TB is in. They won't be able to resign him and they have a perfectly good youngster to take the reigns in Vas. With that said, once again bones20 your looking through your "research" with a glass half empty type of mentality. Bishop is a good goalie and so is Quick. They are absolutely worth what they got. Not all value is stats driven.

I agree the trades are a bit off in general but the TB trade, especially come the trade deadline, is plausible. Both Hutch and Armia are older players now and have been passed in the depth charts by younger players from the Jets so they're loss is really insignificant. There are a lack of good goalie trades come the deadline so its kind of hard to see a trend but not too long ago Miller was traded to STL for Carrier, Stewart, Halak and a 1st rounder (Jack Roslovic). This trade offer isn't that far off. In fact its probably worse then that one.

I'm done interacting with someone with no ability to learn the game of hockey. Go look at the difference between the 5th beat and 30th beat goal in the NHL... It has a very small impact on team success. In fact the gap is very very small. Again people just listen to what people say and don't go look for the information themselves. Bishop is not worth 5.5mil only 2 goalies in all the NHL are worth that... Price and the king. You can replace a goalie like bishop with his impact at a much cheaper rate. So why pay I big price to get something you can get something cheaper.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 1:53 p.m.

I'm done interacting with someone with no ability to learn the game of hockey. Go look at the difference between the 5th beat and 30th beat goal in the NHL... It has a very small impact on team success. In fact the gap is very very small. Again people just listen to what people say and don't go look for the information themselves. Bishop is not worth 5.5mil only 2 goalies in all the NHL are worth that... Price and the king. You can replace a goalie like bishop with his impact at a much cheaper rate. So why pay I big price to get something you can get something cheaper.

Why learn how to spell either eh?
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 1:54 p.m.

So i think goalies might have less value than some other positions, but youre making it sound like any goalie outside of Price and Quick are basically replaceable and Bishop isnt worth dirt as long as the team in front of him is decent, any OK goalie would do?, which i think is incorrect. Elliot (who isnt even on the same level as Bishop) got a 2nd and a 3rd... so maybe im slightly off saying Kyle Conner/ Morrissey / 1st rounder, but i would bet that wouldnt be that far off
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 6:26 p.m.
    Banned
    You're not signing Lindholm for that cheap, Lindholm will get at least 8 years $48 million most likely. No way does Lindholm make just a little more then Vatanen.
    Aug. 27, 2016 at 10:30 p.m.
    Quoting: digitalbath

So i think goalies might have less value than some other positions, but youre making it sound like any goalie outside of Price and Quick are basically replaceable and Bishop isnt worth dirt as long as the team in front of him is decent, any OK goalie would do?, which i think is incorrect. Elliot (who isnt even on the same level as Bishop) got a 2nd and a 3rd... so maybe im slightly off saying Kyle Conner/ Morrissey / 1st rounder, but i would bet that wouldnt be that far off

I'm saying that replacing a starting goalie is much easier than replaces a top 4 dmen or top 6 forward. The spread between elite goalie and avg starter isn't very big. Bishop has been a .921 goalie avg goalie is .916 so over a year between bishop and an avg goalie their is only a 6 goal difference. You spending all that to stop 6 more goals? Seems stupid.
    Aug. 28, 2016 at 11:43 a.m.
    Banned
    Zero chance that Bishop waives his NMC for Winnipeg. He wants to win a cup and that's not happening in Winnipeg.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll