Forums/Armchair-GM

My Detroit Draft Wishlist

Created by: Spaceman
Team: 2020-21 Detroit Red Wings
Initial Creation Date: Sep. 25, 2020
Published: Sep. 25, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Pick #4 - Cole Perfetti. Will be a #1 Center one day. Marco Rossi a close 2nd. If Stutzle falls then Detroit fans rejoice.
Pick #32 - Ozzy Weisblatt. Speedy Winger. Great on Forecheck. Jake Neighbours 2nd choice.
Pick #45 - Shakir Mukhamadulin. Solid Stay at home D already playing in KHL.
Pick #55 - Theodor Neiderbach. Extremely skilled center but horribly injury plagued. If he stays healthy he could be the true steal of the draft. Think Sebastian Aho skill.
Pick #62 - Artur Akhtyamov. Not talked about goaltender from Russia who just puts up solid numbers in the MHL. Sleeper pick that could pay off big time. Worth rolling the dice on in the 3rd round.
Free Agent Signings
CREATEDYEARSCAP HIT
Perfetti, Cole
3$925,000
Weisblatt, Ozzy
3$925,000
Mukhamadulin, Shakir
3$925,000
Neiderbach, Theodor
3$925,000
Jurmo, Joni
3$925,000
Akhtyamov, Artur
3$925,000
Buyouts
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the DET
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the DET
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
Logo of the DET
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
17$81,500,000$49,950,000$0$0$31,550,000
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
$4,250,000$4,250,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$6,100,000$6,100,000
C
UFA - 3
Weisblatt, Ozzy
$925,000$925,000
$2,950,000$2,950,000
LW
UFA - 2
$6,083,333$6,083,333
C
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$3,850,000$3,850,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$1,800,000$1,800,000
C, RW, LW
UFA - 1
Perfetti, Cole
$925,000$925,000
Neiderbach, Theodor
$925,000$925,000
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$875,000$875,000
RD
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LD
UFA - 1
Mukhamadulin, Shakir
$925,000$925,000
Akhtyamov, Artur
$925,000$925,000

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 25, 2020 at 2:07 p.m.
Pop Pop
Rossi Rossi Rossi Rossi hes smurfalicous
Spaceman liked this.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 2:10 p.m.
Quoting: Jfstompers
Rossi Rossi Rossi Rossi hes smurfalicous

He's racks up points and is a GREAT passer. But I worry about him at the NHL level. Watching his highlights he makes a lot of moves that fool people at junior level but I don't think NHL defenders will fall for. Perfetti seems to be able to adapt to new situations on the fly where Rossi resorts back to the same moves over and over to deal with different situations. NHL players will adapt quickly to him. The question is can he adapt to them? I think Perfetti > Rossi for this reason.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 2:14 p.m.
Pop Pop
Quoting: Old_Snowman
He's racks up points and is a GREAT passer. But I worry about him at the NHL level. Watching his highlights he makes a lot of moves that fool people at junior level but I don't think NHL defenders will fall for.

Im not sold as perfetti as a center , I think he'll be good but maybe as a winger.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 2:59 p.m.
Buffbry
Perfetti is a bust in the worst way, he legit just came out and said he doesn't want to play for an old coach, he won't ever dump and chase and he won't change his style of play for any coach. He said he only wants to get drafted to a team that lets him play his style or uses a style that works for him best. You want this piece of garbage on your team?? Pass all day. Also yzerman black screened his interviews 2x and refused to talk to him during the process. On the other hand he met with rossi 3x, twice over video chat and once in person and the kid screams red wings. Rossi or raymond is the pick. Perfetti is a puke fest waiting to happen.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:23 p.m.
Quoting: buffbry
Perfetti is a bust in the worst way, he legit just came out and said he doesn't want to play for an old coach, he won't ever dump and chase and he won't change his style of play for any coach. He said he only wants to get drafted to a team that lets him play his style or uses a style that works for him best. You want this piece of garbage on your team?? Pass all day. Also yzerman black screened his interviews 2x and refused to talk to him during the process. On the other hand he met with rossi 3x, twice over video chat and once in person and the kid screams red wings. Rossi or raymond is the pick. Perfetti is a puke fest waiting to happen.

Perfetti has dominated at every level he's played. He's a total Rink Rat who spends every minute he can on hockey. To call him a bust before he even steps onto NHL ice is a total joke comment that's very lame. Busts are usually guys who are one dimensional, works great at junior but not so great at the NHL. Perfetti is incredibly creative on the ice, it will be hard for opponents to predict him, and if they try, they'll get burned. With that said I'd also be extremely happy with Marco Rossi, he's a very very close 2nd for me. Both players are going to be great NHL'ers. In the end whatever Steve and Kris decide I'll be happy with.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:27 p.m.

You do realize Yzerman also didn't have his camera on during Rossis interviews too.
Buffbry
Perfetti has dominated at every level he's played. He's a total Rink Rat who spends every minute he can on hockey. To call him a bust before he even steps onto NHL ice is a total joke comment that's very lame. Busts are usually guys who are one dimensional, works great at junior but not so great at the NHL. Perfetti is incredibly creative on the ice, it will be hard for opponents to predict him, and if they try, they'll get burned. With that said I'd also be extremely happy with Marco Rossi, he's a very very close 2nd for me. Both players are going to be great NHL'ers. In the end whatever Steve and Kris decide I'll be happy with.

And Tyler wright.

You disregarded everything I said about his character and how stevie ghosted him on every interview. These are not intangibles I want on our team. A selfish prick who won't change for his teams game? Eff him, he's middlestadt part 2
Buffbry
Quoting: Obesejackal
You do realize Yzerman also didn't have his camera on during Rossis interviews too.

Incorrect, he did have it on for one of the interviews and met with him face to face
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:28 p.m.
Buffbry

You also skipped over all the BS he said about not changing and being a selfish ahole. No chance we draft this bust
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:29 p.m.
Incorrect, he did have it on for one of the interviews and met with him face to face

"Rossi says he’s spoken to the Red Wings three times. The talks were good in his mind. Apparently Yzerman was on the Zoom calls but his camera was shut off. Imagine what the prospects might be thinking knowing he’s there but you can’t see him."

Sorry disregard the quote I read your wrong comment.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:31 p.m.
And Tyler wright.

You disregarded everything I said about his character and how stevie ghosted him on every interview. These are not intangibles I want on our team. A selfish prick who won't change for his teams game? Eff him, he's middlestadt part 2

Tyler Wright hasn't worked for the Red Wings in almost a year. He's with Kenny and the Oilers. You've just shown your incompetence and lack of knowledge. No point in discussing with you further. Goodbye.
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:31 p.m.
Buffbry
"Rossi says he’s spoken to the Red Wings three times. The talks were good in his mind. Apparently Yzerman was on the Zoom calls but his camera was shut off. Imagine what the prospects might be thinking knowing he’s there but you can’t see him."

Sorry disregard the quote I read your wrong comment.

I read different with rossi, cause he is a work out animal and will be a true wing, instead of busty mcgee crap face perstinky
Sep. 25, 2020 at 4:32 p.m.
Buffbry
Tyler Wright hasn't worked for the Red Wings in almost a year. He's with Kenny and the Oilers. You've just shown your incompetence and lack of knowledge. No ppoint in discussing with you further. Goodbye.

Yeah bro no big deal, I forgot whoops
Sep. 26, 2020 at 12:15 a.m.
PlusMinus is stupid
Unless Stutzle, or make-believe-land, Byfield falls to 4, I want to see them take Lucas Raymond. Looks the most NHL ready long term. I wouldn't mind Rossi, but would prefer Raymond. The are multiple guys I'd rather see them take over Perfetti, I don't like him as a fit.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll