What happens

What happens

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: csick
Published: Sep. 29, 2020 at 1:17 p.m.
Sep. 29, 2020 at 2:01 p.m.
Nice job,
Couple of things,
1 can’t see Montreal taking amirov based on the fact that Romanov was a pain to get out of Russia and that amirov doesn’t have a stand out ability which is something that Montreal likes.
2 is I can’t see Edmonton taking Holloway as they need a legit top line winger to play with mcdavid
Sep. 29, 2020 at 2:03 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Nice job,
Couple of things,
1 can’t see Montreal taking amirov based on the fact that Romanov was a pain to get out of Russia and that amirov doesn’t have a stand out ability which is something that Montreal likes.
2 is I can’t see Edmonton taking Holloway as they need a legit top line winger to play with mcdavid

but Holloway can play LW and he is the type of guy they need in the playoffs. Brady Tkachuk lite
CD282 liked this.
Sep. 29, 2020 at 2:07 p.m.
Quoting: csick
but Holloway can play LW and he is the type of guy they need in the playoffs. Brady Tkachuk lite

Yes every one need a player like that but Edmonton biggest need is a player capable of putting up good numbers ex 60+ points which I am not sure Holloway can do. They already have kassian and those players don’t cost much to sign or trade for. I’m a fan of Holloway but not really for Edmonton
Sep. 29, 2020 at 5:44 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
My only comment is that I think Winnipeg chooses a defenseman. The rest is all very reasonable.
Sep. 29, 2020 at 5:47 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: OldNYIfan
My only comment is that I think Winnipeg chooses a defenseman. The rest is all very reasonable.

But they’re very deep at LHD, and no RHD is worth a pick at 10
Sep. 29, 2020 at 6:03 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
But they’re very deep at LHD, and no RHD is worth a pick at 10

You have Braden Schneider at #15.
csick liked this.
Sep. 29, 2020 at 6:07 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: OldNYIfan
You have Braden Schneider at #15.

If they trade down but he’s not worth a top 10 pick. He’s like a Chris Taney guy and won’t be a very offensive player
Sep. 29, 2020 at 6:15 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
If they trade down but he’s not worth a top 10 pick. He’s like a Chris Taney guy and won’t be a very offensive player

They said that about Ken Morrow. And the League has quite a few #1 defensemen who went later than the first round whom many other teams would like to have drafted in the first round.
csick liked this.
Sep. 30, 2020 at 10:13 a.m.
Nice job,
Couple of things,

Yes every one need a player like that but Edmonton biggest need is a player capable of putting up good numbers ex 60+ points which I am not sure Holloway can do. They already have kassian and those players don’t cost much to sign or trade for. I’m a fan of Holloway but not really for Edmonton

Dylan Holloway is EXACTLY the type of player that Edmonton should get to play with McDavid. He's a Pat Maroon with elite skating - a prototypical power forward. Will he score 60+ annually? I don't know, but he'll dig a lot of pucks out of the corners for McDavid.

Kassian isn't quite the same type of player as he doesn't have the puck-handling ability and he's inconsistent. Even still, Kassian (while playing just 57% of the time with McDavid) has as many 5v5 goals in the past 2 seasons as Malkin, Barzal, Giroux, Wheeler, Dadonov, Miller, Forsberg, Hertl and several other big names. Most people would JUMP at the chance to add a guy like Filip Forsberg to McDavid's wing, and I think that is Holloway's upside. He's more skilled than his point totals last year suggest.
csick liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll