SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

I need help to create a 21-22 AGM team

Feb. 6, 2021 at 8:33 p.m.
Brace for the Storm
@Bcarlo25
@bhavikp27
@hanson493

Hey guys, I want to create a consensus team for your Bruins for the 21-22 season. By «consensus», I mean that the things that will appear in the AGM will be a consensus between the 3 people I chose to do this AGM

So, let's start with 2 things:

1-who will you lose to Seattle?
2-what do you believe will happen with Rask and Krejci?
Feb. 6, 2021 at 10:10 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
@Bcarlo25
@bhavikp27
@hanson493

Hey guys, I want to create a consensus team for your Bruins for the 21-22 season. By «consensus», I mean that the things that will appear in the AGM will be a consensus between the 3 people I chose to do this AGM

Tough to predict the expansion draft. I would bet on a trade.

I think it’s essentially a lock that they re-sign rask.

Tough to tell with krejci. If they can get RNH or someone, they’ll move on.
Feb. 8, 2021 at 8:42 a.m.
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
@Bcarlo25
@bhavikp27
@hanson493

1. I agree with Bcarlo, there is going to be some sort of trade with seattle to take someone. It depends on the cost to do business, but ide say they try to move moore first and go from there.
2. I think they both resign. Rask probably on a 2-3 year deal to match however long bergeron wants to play for. I think studnicka is ready for an nhl role which complicates things a bit. I think if Krejci takes a smaller AAV somewhere between 4 and 5m aav i could see him staying on but outside of that i think hes probably gone.
Feb. 8, 2021 at 9:35 a.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: hanson493
1. I agree with Bcarlo, there is going to be some sort of trade with seattle to take someone. It depends on the cost to do business, but ide say they try to move moore first and go from there.
2. I think they both resign. Rask probably on a 2-3 year deal to match however long bergeron wants to play for. I think studnicka is ready for an nhl role which complicates things a bit. I think if Krejci takes a smaller AAV somewhere between 4 and 5m aav i could see him staying on but outside of that i think hes probably gone.

Worth noting, krejci said he would only play one more year beyond his contract in the nhl.
hanson493 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll