Forums/Armchair-GM

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Initial Creation Date: May 5, 2021
Published: May 5 at 7:07
Team: 2020-21 New York Rangers
Team Explanation
I really don't know how to articulate my thoughts.

It seems Davidson and Gorton weren't in agreement with yesterday's statement, which was 100% accurate, so it would make sense to see the organization being frustrated with them. After all, I'd want the people running my Hockey Operations department to stick up for my players. Hell, if I was Panarin or Buchnevich, I'd want Gorton and Davidson to stick up for myself, which they didn't seem to have done.

On the other hand, they seems relatively patient with the rebuild and focused on the long term plan. If Dolan fired them because he wants to win in the next season or two, then he's in for (likely) a disappointment, because our younger players will need to learn and grow as players before we win a cup.

All in all, I HOPE with every fiber or my Rangers fan being that Drury is up to the task. I hope he'll be a good GM and I hope he has balls, because he'll need those if he's to work with a control freak like Dolan. I hope Drury doesn't become a «yes man», cause if he does, we're likely f**ked for YEARS to come.
Trades
NYR
    ANA
    1. Howden, Brett
    2. Kreider, Chris
    3. Trouba, Jacob
    Additional Details:
    Players that I like to see go in the next few seasons
    Buyouts
    • Kevin Shattenkirk: $6,083,333
    • Henrik Lundqvist: $5,500,000
    • Dan Girardi: $1,111,111
    • Ryan Spooner: $300,000
    • Brad Richards: $0
    DRAFT YEARROUND 1ROUND 2ROUND 3ROUND 4ROUND 5ROUND 6ROUND 7
    NYR
    NYR
    BUF
    NYR
    LAK
    OTT
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES BONUSESCAP SPACE
    23$81,500,000$62,949,800$0$12,195,000$18,550,200
    Left WingCenterRight Wing
    NYR
    Panarin, Artemi
    $11,642,857
    LW
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    NYR
    Zibanejad, Mika
    $5,350,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Buchnevich, Pavel
    $3,250,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    NYR
    Lafrenière, Alexis
    $925,000
    LW
    RFA - 3
    NYR
    Strome, Ryan
    $4,500,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Kakko, Kaapo
    $925,000
    RW
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Chytil, Filip
    $894,166
    C, LW
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Blackwell, Colin
    $725,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Kravtsov, Vitali
    $925,000
    RW
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Barron, Morgan
    $925,000
    C
    RFA - 3
    NYR
    Rooney, Kevin
    $750,000
    RW, C
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Gauthier, Julien
    $863,333
    RW
    RFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    NYR
    Smith, Brendan
    $4,350,000
    LD/RD, LW
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    NYR
    Fox, Adam
    $925,000
    RD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Georgiev, Alexandar
    $2,425,000
    G
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Miller, K'Andre
    $925,000
    LD
    RFA - 3
    NYR
    Shesterkin, Igor
    $925,000
    G
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Lindgren, Ryan
    $925,000
    LD
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Jones, Zachary
    $925,000
    LD
    RFA - 3
    NYR
    Hájek, Libor
    $833,333
    LD
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Reunanen, Tarmo
    $809,167
    LD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Bitetto, Anthony
    $737,500
    LD
    UFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    NYR
    Di Giuseppe, Phillip
    $700,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    Taxi Squad
    NYR
    Deangelo, Anthony
    $4,800,000 ($3,725,000)
    RD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Johnson, Jack
    $1,150,000 ($75,000)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    NYR
    Kinkaid, Keith
    $825,000 ($0)
    G
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Fontaine, Gabriel
    $700,000 ($0)
    C
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    May 5 at 10:58
    Caps fan idk why
    Quoting: pharrow
    You sure got some fantasies there.
    I have said the same thing I have always said about Wilson, he's a dirty player. Period.
    If anything I find it funny that rangers fans are just NOW irate at the asshate. Like they shouldn't have been this way freaking years ago.
    And you do want people to feel bad. your "oh but everyone else does........." it's just so sad. You remind me of the mom on TV "oh my baby wouldn't ever do anything, they never harmed no one, they are just an average good kid"
    Meanwhile they are shooting up the neighborhood and killing 7 year old kids.
    Talk about embarrassing. Make sure you put on the extra big red nose bozo.

As for the Irony, when that's how you play, don't thing anyone is having pity for you when you get it back.

Did you just compare me to mothers on tv when their kids are shot and killed by the police? Lol JFC you are seriously full on clown mode right now. You should go to bed. I’ve not once said I’m upset or that people should “pity me” or the Capitals. I understand that this is a cause and effect situation. That’s how it should be handled not like (()) releasing a Twitter Whiney statements. Like I said the Wilson “I hate violence league is better than this”people now are the “ eye for and eye” people. It’s such a paradox. I love it. Hockey baby. I love it.
    May 6 at 1:24
    Quoting: Capitalfail67
    Did you just compare me to mothers on tv when their kids are shot and killed by the police? Lol JFC you are seriously full on clown mode right now. You should go to bed. I’ve not once said I’m upset or that people should “pity me” or the Capitals. I understand that this is a cause and effect situation. That’s how it should be handled not like (()) releasing a Twitter Whiney statements. Like I said the Wilson “I hate violence league is better than this”people now are the “ eye for and eye” people. It’s such a paradox. I love it. Hockey baby. I love it.

A. i hate to break but that has nothing to do with kids being shot by the police. But does have everything to do with people who they get caught doing something they shouldn't and their mom comes out there talking about how they are a saint.

B. It's not about an eye for an eye. I don't know where you get this. It's about ending the behavior. You just don't seem to get that.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Remove Option
    Submit Poll