Forums/Armchair-GM

Hall

Created by: MilburyShoeCo
Team: 2021-22 Pittsburgh Penguins
Initial Creation Date: Jul. 20, 2021
Published: Jul. 20, 2021
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Note: This presupposes David Krejci does not return to Boston.
Free Agent Signings
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
4$6,000,000
Trades
Buyouts
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$81,500,000$78,831,540$0$265,000$2,668,460
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW
UFA - 4
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$8,700,000$8,700,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$9,500,000$9,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$2,636,364$2,636,364
RW, C
UFA - 1
$789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RW
RFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
RW, C, LW
UFA - 1
$2,200,000$2,200,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$764,167$764,167 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
C
RFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$7,250,000$7,250,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
UFA - 6
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 1
$4,025,175$4,025,175
LD
UFA - 4
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 20, 2021 at 3:58 p.m.
Banned
If that’s Hall’s asking price, seems pretty clear he’ll be signing the deal in boston.
Jul. 20, 2021 at 4:06 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
If that’s Hall’s asking price, seems pretty clear he’ll be signing the deal in boston.

Hall wants to win. He won't be resigning in BOS.
That teams going nowhere it's reached the end of the line.
Jul. 20, 2021 at 4:15 p.m.
MilburyShoeCo
Edited Jun. 9, 2022 at 4:41 p.m.
👍
Jul. 20, 2021 at 4:16 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: pharrow

Uhhhhh more so than Pittsburgh?

Anyway, weren’t you the guy saying that boston had zero chance of beating Washington? Weren’t you the guy saying the bruins probably wouldn’t make the playoffs last year?

Hall has told basically anyone that will listen how much he loves boston. Personally, i don’t really care. I don’t think he’ll age well. That doesn’t really change what we know about how badly he seems to want to be in boston.
Jul. 20, 2021 at 4:29 p.m.
Bedard23

Pittsburgh can’t get pass the first round idk what your talking about
Jul. 20, 2021 at 4:48 p.m.
Banned
Uhhhhh more so than Pittsburgh?

Anyway, weren’t you the guy saying that boston had zero chance of beating Washington? Weren’t you the guy saying the bruins probably wouldn’t make the playoffs last year?

Hall has told basically anyone that will listen how much he loves boston. Personally, i don’t really care. I don’t think he’ll age well. That doesn’t really change what we know about how badly he seems to want to be in boston.

why do you make things up?
I never said BOS wouldn't make the playoffs all over on here I had them in. But there you go, when you have nothing, you make things up.
And for the WSH series. Who are you kidding, everyone knows the league Neutered WSH after the Panarin incident. It would have been a totally different series if it wasn't for that.
You lost the next round anyway.
They are tanked. Bergeron's wheels are coming off. DK wheels are off. There is no real depth. The defense has all kinds of issues when one of the made of glass guys goes down.
It's done. They had a decent run. But it's done.

Quoting: IconicHawk
Pittsburgh can’t get pass the first round idk what your talking about

They lost to the only team that gave TB a fight and the same team that beat BOS.
Do you really have any kind of meaningful argument here?
Jul. 20, 2021 at 6:32 p.m.
Banned
why do you make things up?
I never said BOS wouldn't make the playoffs all over on here I had them in. But there you go, when you have nothing, you make things up.
And for the WSH series. Who are you kidding, everyone knows the league Neutered WSH after the Panarin incident. It would have been a totally different series if it wasn't for that.
You lost the next round anyway.
They are tanked. Bergeron's wheels are coming off. DK wheels are off. There is no real depth. The defense has all kinds of issues when one of the made of glass guys goes down.
It's done. They had a decent run. But it's done.

They lost to the only team that gave TB a fight and the same team that beat BOS.
Do you really have any kind of meaningful argument here?

I just asked a question. That wasn’t you? I’m certainly not digging through your posts, but I’m pretty sure you said it in the lead up to last season.

Okay, so now that you were proven very very wrong, it’s now onto the excuse train. Got it.

The bruins certainly will hit a decline at some point. Bergeron just turned in an awesome season, but is aging. Marchand seems to be getting better, but his time will come.
No issue with you pointing that out. What i do think is, well, just pretty stupid is the absolute tone you take. They’re cooked. They’re tanked. There’s no way they could ever beat Washington. There’s no way they’ll do this or that. The bruins kind of keep making you look stupid. Maybe putting some terms in there like, “i think,” would help.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 1:00 a.m.
Banned
I just asked a question. That wasn’t you? I’m certainly not digging through your posts, but I’m pretty sure you said it in the lead up to last season.

Okay, so now that you were proven very very wrong, it’s now onto the excuse train. Got it.

The bruins certainly will hit a decline at some point. Bergeron just turned in an awesome season, but is aging. Marchand seems to be getting better, but his time will come.
No issue with you pointing that out. What i do think is, well, just pretty stupid is the absolute tone you take. They’re cooked. They’re tanked. There’s no way they could ever beat Washington. There’s no way they’ll do this or that. The bruins kind of keep making you look stupid. Maybe putting some terms in there like, “i think,” would help.

and there you go making up excuses for your same constant "make things up...and then try to go with it"
You just flat out lied. Period. And you do it over and over multiple times. As if this is the first time you been called out on it. As if you think saying it over and over again makes it true. I'm gonna have to nickname you Winston.

And BOS is done. They don't have prospects, they don't have depth, and they got 1 center who is clearly already started slowing down which is why they hide him in the OZone where he doesn't have to skate.
On top of it, the defense is made of glass with concussion issues. Who will have one first next year, Carlo or McAvoy?
The sad thing is you still think they are going somewhere with a team that has 1 line, that is playing worse every year as they get older.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 8:05 a.m.
Banned
and there you go making up excuses for your same constant "make things up...and then try to go with it"
You just flat out lied. Period. And you do it over and over multiple times. As if this is the first time you been called out on it. As if you think saying it over and over again makes it true. I'm gonna have to nickname you Winston.

And BOS is done. They don't have prospects, they don't have depth, and they got 1 center who is clearly already started slowing down which is why they hide him in the OZone where he doesn't have to skate.
On top of it, the defense is made of glass with concussion issues. Who will have one first next year, Carlo or McAvoy?
The sad thing is you still think they are going somewhere with a team that has 1 line, that is playing worse every year as they get older.

When did i lie? I literally asked a question which by very definition cannot be a lie.
Mcavoy doesn’t have concussion issues. Carlo sure does.

You keep on saying boston is done, and they keep making it further than the pens, so keep it up! It’s clearly helping, and making you look really, really, really stupid in the process.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 10:42 a.m.
Banned
When did i lie? I literally asked a question which by very definition cannot be a lie.
Mcavoy doesn’t have concussion issues. Carlo sure does.

You keep on saying boston is done, and they keep making it further than the pens, so keep it up! It’s clearly helping, and making you look really, really, really stupid in the process.

you didn't ask a question and you know you didn't.
You're little bs got called out, own it!
And you didn't make it further than the pens, you lost to the exact same team!
Furthermore, I've said over and over if the penguins don't make massive changes and change the coach they will be out 1st round next year too.
It's so sad you think it has anything to do with the penguins.
It shows your total homerism. But no one should expect any greater from someone who comes on here posting lies.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:05 a.m.
Banned
you didn't ask a question and you know you didn't.
You're little bs got called out, own it!
And you didn't make it further than the pens, you lost to the exact same team!
Furthermore, I've said over and over if the penguins don't make massive changes and change the coach they will be out 1st round next year too.
It's so sad you think it has anything to do with the penguins.
It shows your total homerism. But no one should expect any greater from someone who comes on here posting lies.

When someone says, “wasn’t it you that…..” it’s a question. What year did you drop out of school?
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:19 a.m.
Banned
When someone says, “wasn’t it you that…..” it’s a question. What year did you drop out of school?

those are the words, but they sure as hell are not the context of which you used them.
Don't pretend you didn't know. You been called out.......AGAIN!
You come on here, you try to post some false crap, and then try to attach it to other people.
I know it's hard for liars to admit they did what they did. But you did. You tried to attach your lies to other people hoping it would stick but the only thing that is sticking is you are a liar who got called out on it.
That is who you are. Your little game just got tattooed on your face.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:23 a.m.
Banned
those are the words, but they sure as hell are not the context of which you used them.
Don't pretend you didn't know. You been called out.......AGAIN!
You come on here, you try to post some false crap, and then try to attach it to other people.
I know it's hard for liars to admit they did what they did. But you did. You tried to attach your lies to other people hoping it would stick but the only thing that is sticking is you are a liar who got called out on it.
That is who you are. Your little game just got tattooed on your face.

I just use your own words man. Do you think i care that you “call me out….AGAIN!”

I really don’t. You just keep being ridiculously incorrect (in the objective sense, not the subjective sense), and then come here to yell at people. Bit defensive. Bit insecure. Bit sad.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:33 a.m.
Banned
I just use your own words man. Do you think i care that you “call me out….AGAIN!”

I really don’t. You just keep being ridiculously incorrect (in the objective sense, not the subjective sense), and then come here to yell at people. Bit defensive. Bit insecure. Bit sad.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

yes you do protest to much.
It's really funny you say things like "your own words man" as you try to put words in my mouth.

Just say what you really did.
Stop trying to argue your way out of it. There is no way out of it. You been called out on it.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:38 a.m.
Banned
yes you do protest to much.
It's really funny you say things like "your own words man" as you try to put words in my mouth.

Just say what you really did.
Stop trying to argue your way out of it. There is no way out of it. You been called out on it.

I have never strayed from your exact words. rARARARARAR YOU BEEN CALLED OUT RARARAR
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:44 a.m.
Banned
I have never strayed from your exact words. rARARARARAR YOU BEEN CALLED OUT RARARAR

except you did.
now throw your tantrum
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:46 a.m.
Banned
except you did.
now throw your tantrum

Again, just using your own words.
Jul. 21, 2021 at 11:48 a.m.
Banned
Again, just using your own words.

Mr, trying hard to think if I just have the last words, none of my being caught lying about what people said will matter tears of joy
Go ahead there, get your last word, you still got caught trying to make things up and attaching them to people.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll